Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Bundesliga

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2019, 16:15   #31
Blackroze
BZ Member

James, Lewa and Ribery are so bad that we cannot transition thr ball from middle to opponents goal. Since it wasn't enough emphasis, wtf is James doing on the pitch? How many missplaced passes in 30 minutes is possible? Every single time he got the ball, he fucked it up. There was a dude here who has told me calling James Özil 2.0 is disrespectful. I totally agree it is disrespectful to Özil, I should apologize. Özil is so much better than what I'm watching right now.
16/17 Predictions Winner
Old 23-02-2019, 16:17   #32
EM1R
suicide watch season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackroze View Post
James, Lewa and Ribery are so bad that we cannot transition thr ball from middle to opponents goal. Since it wasn't enough emphasis, wtf is James doing on the pitch? How many missplaced passes in 30 minutes is possible? Every single time he got the ball, he fucked it up. There was a dude here has told me calling James Özil 2.0 is disrespectful. I totally agree it is disrespectful to Özil, I should apologize. Özil is so much better than what I'm watching right now.
It's disrespectful since he has made 2 wrong passes for whole game. Are you fucking kidding me? He's been our best player whole game.
BZ Squad member21
Old 23-02-2019, 16:17   #33
SuperJville
BZ Member

Quote:
James, Lewa and Ribery are so bad that we cannot transition thr ball from middle to opponents goal. Since it wasn't enough emphasis, wtf is James doing on the pitch? How many missplaced passes in 30 minutes is possible? Every single time he got the ball, he fucked it up. There was a dude here who has told me calling James Özil 2.0 is disrespectful. I totally agree it is disrespectful to Özil, I should apologize. Özil is so much better than what I'm watching right now.
James looks absolutely dreadful today. We have no midfielders today that can take the ball and transition from defense to offense
Old 23-02-2019, 16:18   #34
bayern_fan
BZ Member

Congratulations to kovac he managed to transform this team into a kovac team. My head hurts watching this. I wonder what is our FO thinking this shit has no future here.
Old 23-02-2019, 16:18   #35
Thirteen
BZ Member

Yeah Goretzka-Javi-James all look pretty bad so far alongside Ribery.
BZ Football Manager Champion
Old 23-02-2019, 16:20   #36
SuperJville
BZ Member

This midfield is complete garbage today. At least Boateng looked good today so far, which is nice to see.
Old 23-02-2019, 16:20   #37
Grey
Free Cascadia

No regista means we have no control, it's as simple as that. When we sold Rudy, we ended up having no one on the team who could even pretend to play this role.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
The above post is liked by:
franz (23-02-2019), mh13 (23-02-2019)
Old 23-02-2019, 16:21   #38
Blackroze
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
It's disrespectful since he has made 2 wrong passes for whole game. Are you fucking kidding me? He's been our best player whole game.
First of all, he did everything I repeat everything wrong when he had the ball. Second, even if what you are telling is the truth and I'm wrong, as a world class player he supposedly is, there should be no misplaced passes at all.
16/17 Predictions Winner
Old 23-02-2019, 16:24   #39
Kroos39
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
Yes, the one who would have added another assist to his name if he passed to Lewandowski or James
I'm honestly okay with that shot that Kimmich took. They gave him the space to take it and he missed barely wide. Lewa and James were good options too, but they were covered at the top of the box. So I like the shot too
Old 23-02-2019, 16:24   #40
mea95
Mea San Mea

Ribery should never start again. Kovac better start with Davies. Even if he is inexperienced and all that, he can atleast use his speed and stamina to beat opponents

James is playing terribly bad. Whoever defends him is still living in the past. Thiago should be subbed in asap.

And once again, it's obvious that our offense is nonexistent without Coman.
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
Old 23-02-2019, 16:25   #41
EM1R
suicide watch season

Quote:
First of all, he did everything I repeat everything wrong when he had the ball. Second, even if what you are telling is the truth and I'm wrong, as a world class player he supposedly is, there should be no misplaced passes at all.
First of all, he was the only one who tried to do something on the pitch. Lewy was shit, Ribery was even worse. I agree that he's not having the best game but you can't say that he's playing terrible.

Since when a world class player isn't allowed to make a bad pass? You just sound silly. It's even worse than comparing him to Özil.
BZ Squad member21
Old 23-02-2019, 16:27   #42
Lahmforrb
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayern_fan View Post
Congratulations to kovac he managed to transform this team into a kovac team. My head hurts watching this. I wonder what is our FO thinking this shit has no future here.
Rummenigge said that the Liverpool game showed that no one should underestimate FC Bayern. In other words; we can excpect that Kovac will see his contract through and all Rummenigge cares about is his share.

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk
Old 23-02-2019, 16:27   #43
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
Ribery should never start again. Kovac better start with Davies. Even if he is inexperienced and all that, he can atleast use his speed and stamina to beat opponents

James is playing terribly bad. Whoever defends him is still living in the past. Thiago should be subbed in asap.

And once again, it's obvious that our offense is nonexistent without Coman.
Is half a season really what you mean when you say "the past?"

All this Ozil talk is genuinely ridiculous. How many years has it been since Ozil performed well? Meanwhile, James hasn't performed for Bayern for half a season, which magically started the moment we brought on a coach with 0 tactical ability.

I'm willing to entertain the idea that James really, truly has lost it - much like Ozil - but you are are insanely trigger-happy to make this determination given the two factors (short time frame and new coach) I listed above. Relax.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Old 23-02-2019, 16:28   #44
Kroos39
BZ Member

Another rough performance from James too. He is so slow. And lazy... His little "jogs" trying to get open in the midfield looks like a sore 50 year old man trying to run
Old 23-02-2019, 16:31   #45
bayern_fan
BZ Member

And yet both our situation came after jamess passes. Wonder why nobody is sayijg anything about goretzka he shoule be the main guy the CM but except from scoring some goals here and there he is average in every aspect.

In the end with this coach and this setup the only way we can win a game is by some individual action. Nothing in attack no direction no movement one big NOTHING
Closed Thread