Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Transfers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2017, 16:17   #1
Garci
Hellblauer Bayern
 
Garci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dominaria
Posts: 4,275
Likes: 10
Transfer Wishlist

Here you can discuss ONLY about the players who have not been linked with Bayern, but YOU WISH Bayern would sign.
BZ Staff Member BZFM Season 1 Winner BZ Squad member8
Garci is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 17:06   #2
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn
 
Sakujo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tripoli
Posts: 7,897
Likes: 1921
since it's a new post I'll re-post who are the players that I wish we sign this year (currently, we are not linked with)
-Backup Striker (Timo Werner)
-In case we sell or loan Sanches (Naby Keïta)
- LW - another Keita lol (Keita Baldé Diao) 21 years old and extremely versatile and talented ..

backup Striker check!
Midfield check!
defense check!

all young and if they cost 40Mil today, they will all cost around 70Mil in one or two years.

BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Sakujo is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 17:28   #3
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,754
Likes: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
since it's a new post I'll re-post who are the players that I wish we sign this year (currently, we are not linked with)
-Backup Striker (Timo Werner)
-In case we sell or loan Sanches (Naby Keïta)
- LW - another Keita lol (Keita Baldé Diao) 21 years old and extremely versatile and talented ..

backup Striker check!
Midfield check!
defense check!

all young and if they cost 40Mil today, they will all cost around 70Mil in one or two years.

Loved it... Although I wouldn't go for Werner just yet. Let him develop at RB, especially now that they'll play CL football and grab him next year...

In the meantime we can go for an oldie. Huntelaar or Gomez comes to mind
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 17:45   #4
Nils
Kill Hoeneß
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Berlin
Posts: 2,565
Likes: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
Loved it... Although I wouldn't go for Werner just yet. Let him develop at RB, especially now that they'll play CL football and grab him next year...

In the meantime we can go for an oldie. Huntelaar or Gomez comes to mind
Huntelaar already went vack to Ajax, while Gomez said he wants to stay in Wolfsburg.
BZ Squad member77
Nils is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 17:46   #5
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,754
Likes: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nils View Post
Huntelaar already went vack to Ajax, while Gomez said he wants to stay in Wolfsburg.
Well, fuck ... :/

Modeste then...
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 18:01   #6
Nils
Kill Hoeneß
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Berlin
Posts: 2,565
Likes: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
Well, fuck ... :/

Modeste then...
Agree
BZ Squad member77
Nils is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 19:22   #7
DonAK
Valmierda
 
DonAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,218
Likes: 252
Keita Balde has a really bad attitude. 6 months as a backup and he's gonna put that dressing room on fire

Very talented and should succeed, but like with other players, his attitude might lead to his downfall.
DonAK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 19:42   #8
Muller25
BZ Member
 
Muller25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,192
Likes: 718
I have a weird feeling we dot address LW and only address the midfield.
BZ Squad member58
Muller25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 18:15   #9
Grey
Replevin for a Cow
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 21,769
Likes: 3036
Zlatan has officially been released by Manchester United

https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/stat...93779137740801

Cue Argeta's excitement
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 18:18   #10
Bayer
Wodan Heerst
 
Bayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Naples, Italy
Posts: 4,524
Likes: 1669
Get him as Lewy's back-up
BZ Squad member3
Bayer is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 18:19   #11
OnlyInsider
BZ Member
 
OnlyInsider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Esbjerg
Posts: 7,393
Likes: 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
Get him as Lewy's back-up
Doubt it would be a good idea honestly.. He is a great player, but still not ready to play (guess it will still take a longer time before he is ready), and also he will soon be 36.

Then I would prefer we look for someone else, but offcourse should he come I wouldnt complain
BZ Squad member6
OnlyInsider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 18:24   #12
Bayer
Wodan Heerst
 
Bayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Naples, Italy
Posts: 4,524
Likes: 1669
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
Doubt it would be a good idea honestly.. He is a great player, but still not ready to play (guess it will still take a longer time before he is ready), and also he will soon be 36.

Then I would prefer we look for someone else, but offcourse should he come I wouldnt complain
Haha I know, I was mostly kidding - the only pro of the whole thing is he would be the closest you can get as a striker like Lewy in terms of playing style.

And he probably would not complain about being benched anymore.

Cons are He'd have high demands and honestly I wouldn't play with his bad luck in UCL.
BZ Squad member3
Bayer is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 18:24   #13
roosoo2
BZ Member
 
roosoo2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: palestine,nazareth
Posts: 3,766
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
Get him as Lewy's back-up
on one hand, it's no brainer, a world class striker even at his age. on the second hand, he's alpha male with huge ego, it's a recipe for disaster. will make too much chaos in the dressing room.

Last edited by roosoo2; 09-06-2017 at 18:28.
roosoo2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 18:29   #14
Bayer
Wodan Heerst
 
Bayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Naples, Italy
Posts: 4,524
Likes: 1669
Quote:
Originally Posted by roosoo2 View Post
on one hand, it's no brainer, world class striker even at his age. on the second hand, he's alpha mail with huge ego, it's a recipe for disaster. will make too much chaos in the dressing room.
He basically carried Man Utd's offense on his own. I do not think he's done just yet - and his recent injury should make him more considerate had he a big team's offer on the table and less prone to release stupid comments.
BZ Squad member3
Bayer is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 18:37   #15
roosoo2
BZ Member
 
roosoo2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: palestine,nazareth
Posts: 3,766
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
He basically carried Man Utd's offense on his own. I do not think he's done just yet - and his recent injury should make him more considerate had he a big team's offer on the table and less prone to release stupid comments.
wow i didn't realize that i typed alpha mail lol .

anyways, i agree with you. but i'm not worried about his qualities, i'm more worried about the ramifications of his behavior and ego on the team.

Last edited by roosoo2; 09-06-2017 at 18:41.
roosoo2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:56.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.