Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players > Former Players & Coaches

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 26-07-2017, 13:22   #781
OnlyInsider
BZ Member
 
OnlyInsider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Esbjerg
Posts: 7,362
Likes: 1823
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenToppesteHund View Post
it seems to me that the biggest problem is his reluctance to learn german and integrate properly.
I read this from many members, but is there any truth in it? Not saying what you say isnt true, i would just like to read it.

But okay Argeta told some of the same before. And if its true he is not making any effort to integrate/learning to speak german, then its best to sell him.
BZ Squad member6
OnlyInsider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 13:49   #782
mia_san_mia39
74|75|76|01|13
 
mia_san_mia39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 911
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
I read this from many members, but is there any truth in it? Not saying what you say isnt true, i would just like to read it.

But okay Argeta told some of the same before. And if its true he is not making any effort to integrate/learning to speak german, then its best to sell him.
Definitely could be true, since Uli has been back speaking German and integrating is a high priority of the board. That may be the reason they are giving up on him after only a year...if he hasnt done it up until now, he probably wont start any time soon (maybe once its too late).
mia_san_mia39 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 13:52   #783
OnlyInsider
BZ Member
 
OnlyInsider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Esbjerg
Posts: 7,362
Likes: 1823
Quote:
Originally Posted by mia_san_mia39 View Post
Definitely could be true, since Uli has been back speaking German and integrating is a high priority of the board. That may be the reason they are giving up on him after only a year...if he hasnt done it up until now, he probably wont start any time soon (maybe once its too late).
Yeah it could seem so. Its a shame, but well he needs to show willingness to learn it.

I know Vidal dont really speak german too, but he already spent 6-7 years in BL and Germany, so he knows the culture and so on. I also read somewhere its not because he dont want to learn it, he simply just can't lol
BZ Squad member6
OnlyInsider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 13:53   #784
mia_san_mia39
74|75|76|01|13
 
mia_san_mia39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 911
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
Yeah it could seem so. Its a shame, but well he needs to show willingness to learn it.

I know Vidal dont really speak german too, but he already spent 6-7 years in BL and Germany, so he knows the culture and so on. I also read somewhere its not because he dont want to learn it, he simply just can't lol
Thats a pretty lame excuse lol.....
mia_san_mia39 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 13:56   #785
OnlyInsider
BZ Member
 
OnlyInsider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Esbjerg
Posts: 7,362
Likes: 1823
Quote:
Originally Posted by mia_san_mia39 View Post
Thats a pretty lame excuse lol.....
Yes it is. I really like Vidal as player, but he never hit me as being intelligent lol.
BZ Squad member6
OnlyInsider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 14:05   #786
roosoo2
BZ Member
 
roosoo2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: palestine,nazareth
Posts: 3,766
Likes: 0
roosoo2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 14:19   #787
Muller25
BZ Member
 
Muller25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,182
Likes: 706
I hope he flops at Milan. And we look back and say thank God we sold him.
BZ Squad member58
Muller25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 15:05   #788
Tommy5Rings
FC Sell Everyone
 
Tommy5Rings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: New York
Posts: 2,602
Likes: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovane View Post
Wow, I'm not the only one that is still butthurt by that bald motherfucker's tenure here (hey to my mate mavros and Wavy etc.). I can't get over it still either, firstly because of Robbery' best years wasted, Jupp retired and so on... kudos mates...

Anyways, as for Renato, I think he can do more than great and will do it eventually, but unfortunately not with us, it becomes clearer and clearer with every day. It seems the lad doesn't want to learn German and doesn't want to give it all at trainings because he doesn't have a regular place in the starting line-up (recursively, he won't get a chance to get that place without giving his best), maybe even he doesn't like it in Germany, who knows?

I'm starting to give up on him and start to make piece with the fact he'll be a star elsewhere. I think loaning him to another BuLi side isn't an option because of his manager Jorge Mendes who probably won't allow his gem to go to some minor club. Loaning him anywhere else won't make the transition to Germany smoother, so we'll probably sell him for a pretty penny.

Sad but most probably true. Still, I hope for a buyback option, just in case he's a future Davids or Seedorf.
Still waiting for someone to post some sort of report eluding to this because I've seen nothing outside of fan speculation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
Unless he really hates Germany or something like that i just cant understant why would one buy a 18 y old top talent for 35 M and than after 1 year sell him for 40 M...

If that was the case than you wonder why would he even choose Germany in the first place. He was so eager and fired up when he signed.

I dont know, something is not right here.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
sounds to me like Rode was right and we probably misled him about his chances to play here. Bayern doesn't operate like the big club they're purported to be on the pitch when it comes to developing youth.

Last edited by Tommy5Rings; 26-07-2017 at 15:07.
Tommy5Rings is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 15:17   #789
Tommy5Rings
FC Sell Everyone
 
Tommy5Rings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: New York
Posts: 2,602
Likes: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenToppesteHund View Post
it seems to me that the biggest problem is his reluctance to learn german and integrate properly.
what is this based on? Is this also Comans issue? Can't be Kimmich's excuse.
Tommy5Rings is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 15:24   #790
Grey
Replevin for a Cow
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 21,740
Likes: 2997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
what is this based on? Is this also Comans issue? Can't be Kimmich's excuse.
Nah, Kimmich refuses to learn German too, it's always driven his mother mad.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 15:24   #791
Muller25
BZ Member
 
Muller25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,182
Likes: 706
I think both sides are to blame for this. We wanted Sanches last summer and paid a good penny for him. At that time he looked like he might be the next great midfielder. I was all for us signing him. BUT... if we had no plans on playing him, we should have never signed him, or loaned him right away. Instead we bought him and sat him on the bench. Making a immature player very unhappy, which should be expected given he's just a teenager. Bc of this I believe that's why he gave poor effort in training and showed little desire to adapt to a new country. Both sides are to blame.
BZ Squad member58
Muller25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 15:27   #792
Tommy5Rings
FC Sell Everyone
 
Tommy5Rings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: New York
Posts: 2,602
Likes: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
I think both sides are to blame for this. We wanted Sanches last summer and paid a good penny for him. At that time he looked like he might be the next great midfielder. I was all for us signing him. BUT... if we had no plans on playing him, we should have never signed him, or loaned him right away. Instead we bought him and sat him on the bench. Making a immature player very unhappy, which should be expected given he's just a teenager. Bc of this I believe that's why he gave poor effort in training and showed little desire to adapt to a new country. Both sides are to blame.
Just have to ask once more, has anyone actually reported this or are we ascribing this because he is a young player from a foreign country that isn't getting a chance to play?
Tommy5Rings is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 15:32   #793
mia_san_mia39
74|75|76|01|13
 
mia_san_mia39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 911
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
Just have to ask once more, has anyone actually reported this or are we ascribing this because he is a young player from a foreign country that isn't getting a chance to play?
Well no, but reports dont always tell the truth either lol...Why else would the club be giving up on him so early? It would make sense and be logical to think its because the effort in training isnt there/trouble adapting to new country and culture/not trying to learn the language. If it was based all on performance im sure they would give him more time/loan him instead of coming out and saying that he is free to leave. I dont need a report to tell me that....
mia_san_mia39 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 15:38   #794
Tommy5Rings
FC Sell Everyone
 
Tommy5Rings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: New York
Posts: 2,602
Likes: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by mia_san_mia39 View Post
Well no, but reports dont always tell the truth either lol...Why else would the club be giving up on him so early? It would make sense and be logical to think its because the effort in training isnt there/trouble adapting to new country and culture/not trying to learn the language. If it was based all on performance im sure they would give him more time/loan him instead of coming out and saying that he is free to leave. I dont need a report to tell me that....
We've had 3 players basically say the same things Sanches has said. He's the youngest of those 3 and a year removed from having the most minutes he's had at the top level to getting next to none. The other two were in the club before last year so it makes sense why they've maybe been less adamant about getting their minutes (they also play in less crowded position groups) so they will naturally get those minutes. The board has only eluded to Sanches needing to play and possibly not being able to play as much here, nothing about the player personally.

Id strongly cautions against touting out the "he/they don't want to assimilate to the culture" trope for international players, especially with not a single media outlet reporting that. Not a good look for our club at all.
Tommy5Rings is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 15:45   #795
mia_san_mia39
74|75|76|01|13
 
mia_san_mia39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 911
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
We've had 3 players basically say the same things Sanches has said. He's the youngest of those 3 and a year removed from having the most minutes he's had at the top level to getting next to none. The other two were in the club before last year so it makes sense why they've maybe been less adamant about getting their minutes (they also play in less crowded position groups) so they will naturally get those minutes. The board has only eluded to Sanches needing to play and possibly not being able to play as much here, nothing about the player personally.

Id strongly cautions against touting out the "he/they don't want to assimilate to the culture" trope for international players, especially with not a single media outlet reporting that. Not a good look for our club at all.
Well I dont think someone from the club will come out and say "he doesnt have the right attitude" or "hes having trouble adapting", at least until after he is gone from the club. And I have no idea why its not a good look for the club, we are just trying to understand why the club are giving up on him after only one year. If it was only minutes and play time they were worried about it would be real easy to send him on loan and not sell him (since you are so obsessed with official reports, there is plenty saying we are going to sell him).
mia_san_mia39 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:09.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.