Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Bundesliga

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14-05-2019, 11:16   #16
shay1962
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 185
Likes: 2
Lat time the title was won in Munich was in 2000 and that was on goal difference over Neverkusen.Surely Kovac can at least shithouse a point from this game if BVB wins in Gladbach.
shay1962 is offline  
Old 14-05-2019, 11:30   #17
MihailT
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Sofia
Posts: 266
Likes: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by shay1962 View Post
Lat time the title was won in Munich was in 2000 and that was on goal difference over Neverkusen.Surely Kovac can at least shithouse a point from this game if BVB wins in Gladbach.
And the next year we became Champions of Europe! UCL 2020 confirmed!
MihailT is offline  
Old 14-05-2019, 23:30   #18
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 20,126
Likes: 1561
I have a feeling we will destroy Frankfurt
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is offline  
Old 15-05-2019, 21:10   #19
LookAtTheTime
BZ Member
 
LookAtTheTime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,541
Likes: 625
This season can't end fast enough
LookAtTheTime is online now  
Old 16-05-2019, 07:33   #20
mavros
DFB-FCB
 
mavros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nea Smyrni, Athens
Posts: 10,178
Likes: 158
I have a strange feeling we will be punished for the whole shitty season we had right from the beginning!

The shittiest of the decade!

Frankfurt is a very good team and they will give it all to keep us away from the title.

If we are not concetrated in the game and show our bad face on the pitch it wouldn't be that difficult to lose.
Esp. with that kind of shitty defence we have and probably Ulreich between the sticks!

Hope i'm wrong though....
BZ Squad member17
mavros is offline  
Old 16-05-2019, 12:47   #21
EliasKarl
BZ Member
 
EliasKarl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,408
Likes: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavros View Post
I have a strange feeling we will be punished for the whole shitty season we had right from the beginning!

The shittiest of the decade!

Frankfurt is a very good team and they will give it all to keep us away from the title.

If we are not concetrated in the game and show our bad face on the pitch it wouldn't be that difficult to lose.
Esp. with that kind of shitty defence we have and probably Ulreich between the sticks!

Hope i'm wrong though....
Simply not true, the 2010-2011 season was easily the worst in recent times, and second behind only 06-07 since I started following Bayern, we were in danger of missing the CL with like three games to play and finished 3rd! But I agree that this season hasn't been all that great.

I am fairly confident we will get at least a point from this game and lift the shield.
EliasKarl is offline  
The above post is liked by:
mavros (17-05-2019)
Old 16-05-2019, 12:50   #22
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact
 
DanaSchofield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5,441
Likes: 538
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliasKarl View Post
Simply not true, the 2010-2011 season was easily the worst in recent times, and second behind only 06-07 since I started following Bayern, we were in danger of missing the CL with like three games to play and finished 3rd! But I agree that this season hasn't been all that great.

I am fairly confident we will get at least a point from this game and lift the shield.
The way this season has gone I honestly think we will lose to Frankfurt but Dortmund will still manage to fuck up and will only lose/draw to Gladbach and we will win the title in the most underwhelming fashion ever
BZ Squad member25
DanaSchofield is offline  
The above post is liked by:
mavros (17-05-2019)
Old 16-05-2019, 13:55   #23
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 20,126
Likes: 1561
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is offline  
Old 16-05-2019, 15:32   #24
EliasKarl
BZ Member
 
EliasKarl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,408
Likes: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaSchofield View Post
The way this season has gone I honestly think we will lose to Frankfurt but Dortmund will still manage to fuck up and will only lose/draw to Gladbach and we will win the title in the most underwhelming fashion ever
That would indeed be pretty typical of the season so far, it's been kind of like the race for 4th place in England at times, where the teams seemed to be trying to fuck it up.
EliasKarl is offline  
Old 18-05-2019, 13:24   #25
Effenbergfan
Der Tiger
 
Effenbergfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Posts: 1,960
Likes: 329
Best possible team from the players available.
#PACKMAS

BZ Squad member2
Effenbergfan is offline  
Old 18-05-2019, 13:40   #26
Ciriaco
BZ Member
 
Ciriaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,753
Likes: 350
Robbery for the last time at the Allianz...

I mean at least we can say is THANK YOU.

You are without a doubt one the greatest players in FCB history marking one of the most successful periods of the club.

It was a crazy journey.
Ciriaco is offline  
The above post is liked by:
franz (18-05-2019), HuntMan (18-05-2019), LookAtTheTime (18-05-2019), mea95 (18-05-2019), Nils (18-05-2019), victoryluzon (18-05-2019)
Old 18-05-2019, 14:22   #27
Die Roten Mun
BZ Member
 
Die Roten Mun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,967
Likes: 155


Thank you
BZ Squad member99
Die Roten Mun is offline  
The above post is liked by:
Argeta (18-05-2019), FernandoBR (19-05-2019)
Old 18-05-2019, 14:34   #28
Pimuk
BZ Member
 
Pimuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bangkok
Posts: 837
Likes: 8
Here we go.
Pimuk is offline  
Old 18-05-2019, 14:35   #29
Chucky
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 72
Likes: 24
Someone is peeling onions... It's probably been long overdue, the whole farewell with Robbery thing but it's hard to believe today is the last day we'll see either of them who gave us so many memorable moments, in a Bayern shirt.
Chucky is offline  
The above post is liked by:
FernandoBR (19-05-2019)
Old 18-05-2019, 14:36   #30
Bayer
Wodan Heerst
 
Bayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Naples, Italy
Posts: 4,011
Likes: 1091
At least Coman
BZ Squad member3
Bayer is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:02.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.