BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post

Interresting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old Today, 17:41   #738
bayern_fan
BZ Member

Bayern the kings of making stupid comments that can only hurt/make our position worse. Literally a week ago he said we wont be making comments about Sane
Old Today, 17:41   #739
PatrikoBayern
The Munchener

This statement just cements the fact that Guardiola likened Sanes importance at same rating with Jordan Sancho. Making that comment is vivid he is not in Guardiola’s priority plan.

Sane is beginning to not interest me anymore , he doesn’t want to accept the reality and step up as a man given a new opportunity at greatness
Old Today, 18:07   #740
DonAK
Captain Marc

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
Javi’s case was different.
We had agreed personal sign on terms with him, he agreed to come , he even made a public statement he is willing to come is excited and looks forward to joining Bayern. The problem was the coach of Athletic Bilbao at that time. He raised fire and Brimstone for us attempting to sign Javi, then the club President dug in , making it excruciatingly difficult for Bayern, we were ready to meet the buyout clause in Javis contract ,but the club refused to honor the clause.
I think we were forced to report the matter to uefa and Spanish FA , their intervention forced Bilbao to let Javi go.

In this case Sane is not even giving a yes. I hate to go here again , but this , this stuff we call sports director keeps digging for oil in a barren desert well and ignoring the oasis of oil beckoning him elsewhere. Mennn
It's a buyout clause, not a release clause. Athletic or any Spanish club for that matter don't need to honour anything.
Old Today, 18:47   #741
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayern_fan View Post
Bayern the kings of making stupid comments that can only hurt/make our position worse. Literally a week ago he said we wont be making comments about Sane

Actually he made statement just like that.

He was asked about Pep’s statement and he said that that he wont comment on that because he does not know what Pep knows and if he knows everything that is going on in his club.

He added that if there was something to be announced he would have done that, otherwise he wont make any flashy statements that are not true.

So it was quite a diplomatic statement, which gives a strong taste that in the background something is going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old Today, 18:50   #742
EM1R
Sergeant Gnabry

So it means we actually contacted City

BZ Squad member21
Old Today, 19:00   #743
Ciriaco
BZ Member

If he was so adamant not to leave and stay with Pep and City this saga would have been long over until now.

The fact that he is taking so much time into making his decision is a strong indicator that he is actually considering our offer and the potential transfer to Bayern.

Dont know why but I think he might be actually tempted to join us. Its the best German club, he has all the friends here from German NT. Joining us also mean his NT career would get a massive boost.

I know PL is more attractive right now but the cycle of City will come to an end, and Pep will leave sooner or later. The moment he leaves the magic of City disappears instantly. Plus they wont win the CL. He has much greater chance of that with us.
The above post is liked by:
Sakujo (Today)
Old Today, 20:09   #744
EM1R
Sergeant Gnabry

Sky journalist Torben Hoffman says there's a lot of reasons he won't return to BuLi and he already knows his decision.
BZ Squad member21
Old Today, 20:25   #745
LookAtTheTime
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrikoBayern View Post
Javi’s case was different.
We had agreed personal sign on terms with him, he agreed to come , he even made a public statement he is willing to come is excited and looks forward to joining Bayern. The problem was the coach of Athletic Bilbao at that time. He raised fire and Brimstone for us attempting to sign Javi, then the club President dug in , making it excruciatingly difficult for Bayern, we were ready to meet the buyout clause in Javis contract ,but the club refused to honor the clause.
I think we were forced to report the matter to uefa and Spanish FA , their intervention forced Bilbao to let Javi go.

In this case Sane is not even giving a yes. I hate to go here again , but this , this stuff we call sports director keeps digging for oil in a barren desert well and ignoring the oasis of oil beckoning him elsewhere. Mennn
Yeah which is why the Javi saga was way more of shit show than this. Hell even CHO's saga was still worse than this.
Old Today, 20:25   #746
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

Massive farce.
BZ Squad member6
Old Today, 20:48   #747
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
Sky journalist Torben Hoffman says there's a lot of reasons he won't return to BuLi and he already knows his decision.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14