Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > European Football

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2017, 22:43   #1
roosoo2
BZ Member

Spanish Football 2017/18

Spanish Football - 2017/18
Old 13-08-2017, 22:46   #2
mea95
Mea San Mea

At first I was scared that we have a shitty defense

but when I watched the Classico today and Barca's defense I feel safe now
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
Old 13-08-2017, 22:48   #3
roosoo2
BZ Member

Ronaldo is such an overrated player

I can't believe fans have been saying for years that he's overrated and doesn't do much, Bayern fans included. He's a g.o.a.t candidate
Old 13-08-2017, 22:51   #4
mea95
Mea San Mea

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosoo2 View Post
Ronaldo is such an overrated player

I can't believe fans have been saying for years that he's overrated and doesn't do much, Bayern fans included. He's a g.o.a.t candidate

he is not overrated , but he is not the goat that's for sure and he is not a Messi

He is a great finisher with great strength , and he should thank God that he plays for a team like Real where his team mates provide him tons of balls during a match

Put him in a normal team and he will suck his own dick
Old 13-08-2017, 22:58   #5
roosoo2
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
he is not overrated , but he is not the goat that's for sure and he is not a Messi

He is a great finisher with great strength , and he should thank God that he plays for a team like Real where his team mates provide him tons of balls during a match

Put him in a normal team and he will suck his own dick
I almos agree with you on everything, but I'm on the opposite side of the fence on this.

We have seen him at united already and he was among the best back then also. Honestly if anything, this argument should be aimed at Messi and not Ronaldo.

He is the best finisher/striker EVER, and tho other candidate for Being GOAT alongside Messi.
Old 13-08-2017, 23:08   #6
mea95
Mea San Mea

Quote:
I almos agree with you on everything, but I'm on the opposite side of the fence on this.

We have seen him at united already and he was among the best back then also. Honestly if anything, this argument should be aimed at Messi and not Ronaldo.

He is the best finisher/striker EVER, and tho other candidate for Being GOAT alongside Messi.

yeah at United he was different , he is now more of a striker/finisher

and you can see the difference:
when Messi receives the ball , he is very unpredictable and can create a dangerous chance out of nothing (insane dribbling skills and getting past defenders like he is playing Fifa 17 on Amateur level)
while when Ronaldo receives the ball , he will pass the ball or take a shot

but like I already said yeah he is a dangerous player and isn't overrated at all
Old 13-08-2017, 23:11   #7
roosoo2
BZ Member

on other note: why zidane is still not as hyped as pep fucking guardiola??? what zidane is doing with madrid is nothing less than sensational.

his ability to tweak his team and tactics in mid-game which results in madrid becoming much more dangerous&deadly in attack is genius.

Last edited by roosoo2; 13-08-2017 at 23:16.
Old 13-08-2017, 23:26   #8
jabet
BZ Member

Ronaldo is among the best finishers EVER but that doesn't make him a GOAT candidate because he can't make things happen on his own. Even today the guy was nowhere to be found before that goal because he doesn't make a huge impact on Real's build up play.
BZ Squad member32
Old 13-08-2017, 23:35   #9
DonAK
Captain Marc

If we can get our board out, I'm ready to tank the season no matter how much it'll hurt.

This board is turning this club into Milan 2.0.
Old 14-08-2017, 00:28   #10
roosoo2
BZ Member

suarez rings paulinho- "hi amigo, come to barcaelona" **joyful music**

paulinho answers- " ok amigo, i'm coming to barcelona " **joyful music**

paulinho calls mysterious player- "hello my friend, join me at barcelona " **joyful music**

the mysterious player is revealed and he's none other than...jesse lingard- " hey mate, i'm coming to barcelona" **joyful music**

Spoiler

Last edited by roosoo2; 14-08-2017 at 00:39.
Old 14-08-2017, 00:32   #11
DonAK
Captain Marc

Pretty sure Suarez would rather bite him so he runs away.
Old 14-08-2017, 01:00   #12
Blackroze
BZ Member

Didnt have the chance to watch the match, but damn! Judging from just the highlights, we lag behind those spanish giants so much. Tactics, freshness, through balls, individual skill, etc. Heck even Manchester United had a better game against a PL side than us against Chemnitzer! I'm too worried. Really don't want to go back to 2003-7 era. We should have spent something this year to strengten the squad.

I believe we have the financial power. We used to pay the AA loans, which was 90 million Euros every year and we still managed to pull off series of transfers worth around 70-80 million euros like 2009. Now that the loans are gone we should be able to have at least 150 millions per year at our disposal. Not even mentioning that club turnover had climbed drastically compared to back then. I don't understand how we got so stingy all of a sudden.

I believe in Carlo, some people don't, but I'm pretty sure no one can pull a CL win with what we have right now compared to what Real Madrid has. I agree that we made it hard for them last season and if referee let us we would have won it, but bear in mind they got better this year and we got one year older on our key players; Thus worse.

Last edited by Blackroze; 14-08-2017 at 01:02.
16/17 Predictions Winner
Old 14-08-2017, 01:20   #13
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
on other note: why zidane is still not as hyped as pep fucking guardiola??? what zidane is doing with madrid is nothing less than sensational.

his ability to tweak his team and tactics in mid-game which results in madrid becoming much more dangerous&deadly in attack is genius.
Fucking seriously. I'm not one bit afraid of Madrid's roster on paper, it's Zidane who make them the best in the world.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Old 14-08-2017, 09:23   #14
Fussballgott
BZ World Champion

His Madrid make me think of José Mourinho Inter.
BZ Squad member39
Old 14-08-2017, 15:20   #15
DonAK
Captain Marc

Yeah, Zidane went from being not rated, to overrated to underrated now.

Earlier he showed no changes, but as time progressed he's showing more of his tactical acumen.

Also probably the only Real Madrid manager the last few years who can control the squad with the squad not being able to turn against him due to the player he was and reputation he has in the football world.

They didn't turn against Ancelotti, but he was the player's best friend and let them too loose. Zidane got the authority to put down the foot when needed unlike the former.

As for not being afraid of their squad, then they got the best FB pairing and best midfield pairing in the World, along with a DM who never gets booked for killing players.
Closed Thread