Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > European Football

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2016/17 La Liga?
Barcelona 6 35.29%
Real Madrid 3 17.65%
Atlético Madrid 6 35.29%
Other (please specify) 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 22:26   #1306
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
Ronaldo was the best player in the team then by far, and best in the World. Neymar is not.

Might enter a slump if the board and management keep fucking up, but until Messi slows down, the slump is not here yet.
But its slowly coming. And with the departure of Neymar its even more so.

The thing with going down is that until it becomes reality you still think its not there yet. Thats way it happens after all cuz otherwise you would have stoped it.

Look at this way. Few years ago you had bench as equaly good as the starting 11. You did not know who was better. Now you cant make a top 11 like you could back than and not to mention the bench.

Also the reaction of the fans is interesting. I would have been in rage with what is going on at Barca right now especially what the board is doing. They are scam. But it seems as you are not so upset and you think Coutinho will make a difference. But the problems are much deeper i think.
Old 07-08-2017, 23:22   #1307
DonAK
Valmierda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
But its slowly coming. And with the departure of Neymar its even more so.

The thing with going down is that until it becomes reality you still think its not there yet. Thats way it happens after all cuz otherwise you would have stoped it.

Look at this way. Few years ago you had bench as equaly good as the starting 11. You did not know who was better. Now you cant make a top 11 like you could back than and not to mention the bench.

Also the reaction of the fans is interesting. I would have been in rage with what is going on at Barca right now especially what the board is doing. They are scam. But it seems as you are not so upset and you think Coutinho will make a difference. But the problems are much deeper i think.
It's not that bad. I mean it's worrying, but not something that cannot be controlled and turned around unless we flop for another couple of transfer windows and none of our talents manage to step up. You're in a same situation having to replace Robben and Ribery soon with Muller's form also being worrying for you guys.

Have some young players in defence, signed a good RB in Semedo. Midfield need improvement and need one player to replace Neymar now and someone to replace Suarez in 2-3 years.

I'm very upset and aware of the problems the board and management have pushed the club and team into. You've probably not seen me rage here. Have a few posts some months back when I raged big time about the issues right now.
Closed Thread