Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > European Football

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2018, 14:14   #1
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 1995
Champions League 2018/19

Champions League 2018/19
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is online now  
Old 05-06-2018, 14:54   #2
Blackroze
BZ Member
 
Blackroze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 2,718
Likes: 570
Spoiler alert:

Spoiler
UEFA wins this
16/17 Predictions Winner
Blackroze is online now  
Old 05-06-2018, 15:08   #3
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,484
Likes: 600
Won't bother watching
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is offline  
Old 05-06-2018, 15:10   #4
Stansfield
spice must flow
 
Stansfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,611
Likes: 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackroze View Post
Spoiler alert:

Spoiler
UEFA wins this
this
BZ Squad member18
Stansfield is offline  
Old 05-06-2018, 16:21   #5
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 1995
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is online now  
Old 05-06-2018, 17:21   #6
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,484
Likes: 600
"Concussion"...

I believe the correct diagnosis is "let me make up an excuse out of my ass to try to explain how bad I fucked up so I don't have to play in 3rd division teams for the rest of my life"
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is offline  
Old 05-06-2018, 17:23   #7
kailip
Censored by Gray
 
kailip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,001
Likes: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
"Concussion"...

I believe the correct diagnosis is "let me make up an excuse out of my ass to try to explain how bad have I fucked up so I don't have to play in 3rd division teams for the rest of my life"
Actually judging from the clip of the contact he had with Ramos, that would totally be enough to cause a concussion.

Ramos is a turd.
BZ Squad member11
kailip is offline  
Old 05-06-2018, 18:22   #8
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 1995
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is online now  
Old 05-06-2018, 18:33   #9
EM1R
suicide watch season
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,189
Likes: 1396
He's right
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is offline  
Old 05-06-2018, 21:07   #10
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,484
Likes: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by kailip View Post
Actually judging from the clip of the contact he had with Ramos, that would totally be enough to cause a concussion.

Ramos is a turd.
Eh, no.
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is offline  
Old 05-06-2018, 22:09   #11
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 1995
I don't know, but the report is from Massachusetts General Hospital, so I'm not sure if it's fake

Anyway, I don't know about the symptoms but why did Karius continue the match if he really suffered a concussion?
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is online now  
Old 06-06-2018, 03:56   #12
kailip
Censored by Gray
 
kailip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,001
Likes: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
I don't know, but the report is from Massachusetts General Hospital, so I'm not sure if it's fake

Anyway, I don't know about the symptoms but why did Karius continue the match if he really suffered a concussion?
Maybe he didn't realize how much it was impairing him. Happened with Kramer too, remember, but he was so out of it that they subbed him off. But he still played for like 15mins without even knowing which match it was.
BZ Squad member11
kailip is offline  
Old 06-06-2018, 16:18   #13
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,424
Likes: 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
I don't know, but the report is from Massachusetts General Hospital, so I'm not sure if it's fake

Anyway, I don't know about the symptoms but why did Karius continue the match if he really suffered a concussion?
Because concussions are a bitch and people respond to it's effects differently. He had a "visual spatial dysfunction", and it helps explain how both the first goal and the third happened.

It's not fake. Two experts on the field confirmed he suffered a concussion on the game. They tested him on the 31 when he was on vacation in the US. 26 of 30 concussions tests came back positive.

Football deals terribly with concussions. Most of the time players doesn't even exit the game. I mean, the referee didn't call the doctors to check on Karius, just told him to play on if he felt he was ok (i mean, what player would say otherwise), gotta protect players from themselves.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is offline  
Old 06-06-2018, 16:31   #14
Stansfield
spice must flow
 
Stansfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,611
Likes: 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
Because concussions are a bitch and people respond to it's effects differently. He had a "visual spatial dysfunction", and it helps explain how both the first goal and the third happened.

It's not fake. Two experts on the field confirmed he suffered a concussion on the game. They tested him on the 31 when he was on vacation in the US. 26 of 30 concussions tests came back positive.

Football deals terribly with concussions. Most of the time players doesn't even exit the game. I mean, the referee didn't call the doctors to check on Karius, just told him to play on if he felt he was ok (i mean, what player would say otherwise), gotta protect players from themselves.

Real talk. It does come off like an excuse but if someone has been concussed they know how it can fuck with you. Besides the angle of timing, excuse etc I wouldn't doubt it after that knock and the way he moved. The US has a horrible healthcare system but great doctors if you can afford them like Karius. It's not surprising he went where he did especially if he was on vacation in the states already.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kailip View Post
Maybe he didn't realize how much it was impairing him. Happened with Kramer too, remember, but he was so out of it that they subbed him off. But he still played for like 15mins without even knowing which match it was.
Yeah Kramer barely knew where he was and played for a good bit during it. It's not a nosebleed. That's why its a controversial topic including protocol and safety.
BZ Squad member18
Stansfield is offline  
Old 06-06-2018, 17:25   #15
EM1R
suicide watch season
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,189
Likes: 1396
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:04.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.