Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Transfers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15-07-2019, 14:06   #3886
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn
 
Sakujo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tripoli
Posts: 7,643
Likes: 1579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
If Zirkzee and Arp are starting for our 2nd team as ST. Where does he fit into this?
Zirkzee still moves between both U19 and FCB II .. Arp will be moving between both FCB II & the first team.
Dajaku will probably be used for the U19 working with M.Demichelis.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Sakujo is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2019, 14:23   #3887
Effenbergfan
Der Tiger
 
Effenbergfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Posts: 2,078
Likes: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
Zirkzee still moves between both U19 and FCB II .. Arp will be moving between both FCB II & the first team.
Dajaku will probably be used for the U19 working with M.Demichelis.
For what I read he's coming here to play for Bayern II and to be able to train with the first team from time to time.
I also think Zirkzee will be fulltime playing for Bayern II. He was already promoted last year and he did good. So absolutely no need to let him play with the U19 again.
Regarding Arp I also expect him to be moving between Bayern II and the first team.

Let's see what's gonna come. Seems like a promising player and maybe him and Zirkzee will get the best out of each other when they are competing for the starting spot in the Bayern II team.
BZ Squad member2
Effenbergfan is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Sakujo (15-07-2019)
Old 15-07-2019, 14:33   #3888
Muller25
BZ Member
 
Muller25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,971
Likes: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effenbergfan View Post
For what I read he's coming here to play for Bayern II and to be able to train with the first team from time to time.
I also think Zirkzee will be fulltime playing for Bayern II. He was already promoted last year and he did good. So absolutely no need to let him play with the U19 again.
Regarding Arp I also expect him to be moving between Bayern II and the first team.

Let's see what's gonna come. Seems like a promising player and maybe him and Zirkzee will get the best out of each other when they are competing for the starting spot in the Bayern II team.
Also why isn't Zirkzee traveling with the team to the US? I figured you'd maybe know why. Odd he did last year and did well actually and had a good season and isn't this year. Wasn't sure if he was battling an injury or something.
BZ Squad member58
Muller25 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2019, 14:37   #3889
EM1R
suicide watch season
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,189
Likes: 1396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
Also why isn't Zirkzee traveling with the team to the US? I figured you'd maybe know why. Odd he did last year and did well actually and had a good season and isn't this year. Wasn't sure if he was battling an injury or something.
No one from FCB II is traveling to the US. Third league season starts in five days.
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2019, 14:43   #3890
Effenbergfan
Der Tiger
 
Effenbergfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Posts: 2,078
Likes: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
Also why isn't Zirkzee traveling with the team to the US? I figured you'd maybe know why. Odd he did last year and did well actually and had a good season and isn't this year. Wasn't sure if he was battling an injury or something.
FCB II is starting competition on Saturday with an away game against Würzburger Kickers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
No one from FCB II is traveling to the US. Third league season starts in five days.
3 FCB II players are with the first team in the US.

Daniels Ontuzans, Sarpreeth 'the legend' Singh and Maxi Zaiser.
BZ Squad member2
Effenbergfan is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2019, 14:47   #3891
EM1R
suicide watch season
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,189
Likes: 1396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effenbergfan View Post
FCB II players are with the first team in the US.

Daniels Ontuzans, Sarpreeth 'the legend' Singh and Maxi Zaiser.
I assume they're the newly promoted lads? I'm excited to see the Kiwi Maradona in US.
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2019, 15:40   #3892
Effenbergfan
Der Tiger
 
Effenbergfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Posts: 2,078
Likes: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
I assume they're the newly promoted lads? I'm excited to see the Kiwi Maradona in US.
For Ontuzans it is, for Zaiser it isn't.
Zaiser played in FCB II last year and went to the US with the first team last year as well.
BZ Squad member2
Effenbergfan is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2019, 21:53   #3893
Ciriaco
BZ Member
 
Ciriaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2,037
Likes: 516
I will admit its fucking time that we sign someone at last.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ciriaco is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Nils (15-07-2019)
Old 16-07-2019, 10:41   #3894
Muller25
BZ Member
 
Muller25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,971
Likes: 610
Our squad planning is just awful bc of being cheap. KHR said we need 1 winger. Really 1 winger? 3 wings for 2 spots? 1 who is often injured. Absolutely ridiculous!!!
BZ Squad member58
Muller25 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 12:08   #3895
Ciriaco
BZ Member
 
Ciriaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2,037
Likes: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
Our squad planning is just awful bc of being cheap. KHR said we need 1 winger. Really 1 winger? 3 wings for 2 spots? 1 who is often injured. Absolutely ridiculous!!!
That's not quite accurate.

He said today that we need one quality winger but he also added that we need another one for quantitative reasons, which may be translated into Sane + another young talented winger like Bergwijn, Olmo, Everton etc.

In addition he also stated that we are probably going to get another central midfielder.
Ciriaco is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 12:26   #3896
Muller25
BZ Member
 
Muller25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,971
Likes: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
That's not quite accurate.

He said today that we need one quality winger but he also added that we need another one for quantitative reasons, which may be translated into Sane + another young talented winger like Bergwijn, Olmo, Everton etc.

In addition he also stated that we are probably going to get another central midfielder.
I must've read it wrong. Bc what I saw seemed to make it sound like he said we need 1 more attacking option on the wing and that was it.
BZ Squad member58
Muller25 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 12:43   #3897
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 20,773
Likes: 1995
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
mavros (16-07-2019)
Old 16-07-2019, 12:47   #3898
Muller25
BZ Member
 
Muller25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,971
Likes: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
I can carless he said that about Alonso... I love that we might target Roca. He's what we need in the midfield. Controls the game nicely and will be great to learn under Thiago.
BZ Squad member58
Muller25 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 12:48   #3899
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,484
Likes: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
Yeah, Schweinsteiger played volleyball for Bayern not football
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
A.M.L.N. (16-07-2019), mavros (16-07-2019), mea95 (16-07-2019), Nils (16-07-2019)
Old 16-07-2019, 13:34   #3900
St3ph3n
BZ Member
 
St3ph3n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,613
Likes: 352
Old men have a different internal clock.
BZ Squad member57
St3ph3n is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
FernandoBR (16-07-2019)
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:26.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.