Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > European Football

View Poll Results: Who will win Serie A?
Juventus 12 66.67%
Napoli 4 22.22%
AS Roma 2 11.11%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2019, 21:13   #361
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
I wish James and Napoli nothing but success!
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
@Bayer: what about Atalanta? They have reached the CL for the first time IIRC.
I heard Gasperini asked for more power in the transfer market, but they are going to lose some key players (like Ilicic to Napoli?)

What do you think? Do they really consider strengthening the squad or are they going to be Hoffenheim 2.0?
Oh sorry missed out on this!

I think Atalanta is on the verge of confirming all of their top players which is indeed good for them. Confirming Gasperini was the cherry on the cake because he's perfect for Atalanta and Atalanta is perfect for him, he's a kind of a magician in such a dimension and it suits him like a tailored dress. They signed Muriel who is good for counter-attacking football. I don't see them doing more than that and I think this season will be exhausting for them, chances are they'll turn out to be a Hoffenheim 2.0 but they have the best youth system here in Italy, they'll be just fine and they can benefit a lot from that CL money.

With Juve signing De Ligt, Italian defences will be beast come next season. De Ligt - Chiellini for Juve, K2 - Manolas for Napoli and De Vrij - Godin - Skriniar for Inter.
BZ Squad member3
The above post is liked by:
mea95 (12-07-2019)
Old 15-07-2019, 17:50   #362
EM1R
suicide watch season

Italian football never ceases to amaze me

Juve ultras in Neo-Nazi raid
BZ Squad member21
Old 15-07-2019, 20:34   #363
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
Italian football never ceases to amaze me

Juve ultras in Neo-Nazi raid
No news with Juve fans.
BZ Squad member3
Old 16-07-2019, 01:00   #364
Stansfield
spice must flow

While this has vague connections to Juve ultras it's ridiculous enough on it's own as far as the event itself and the media coverage of it. Bunch of Nazi militants had gotten a French made Qatari owned matra air to air missile, the kind a fighter would shoot at another jet. One of them looks to have run as a Forza Nuovo candidate some years ago. There's connections with other similar militants fighting for Russia in Ukraine as there often is with these people in Italy. Then a Juve ultra or two lol. Wonder who they planned on selling the missile to. It's of little use to them otherwise outside taking the explosive out and making an IED/shaped charge. That's an expensive way to do that though. Houthis shoot similar missiles off the ground at targets but it's not very practical.
BZ Squad member18
Bayer (17-07-2019)
Old 16-07-2019, 15:01   #365
A.M.L.N.
Strategic Pessimist

that missile would be worth more than whatever Milan can spend this transfer window
Old 17-07-2019, 15:38   #366
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stansfield View Post
While this has vague connections to Juve ultras it's ridiculous enough on it's own as far as the event itself and the media coverage of it. Bunch of Nazi militants had gotten a French made Qatari owned matra air to air missile, the kind a fighter would shoot at another jet. One of them looks to have run as a Forza Nuovo candidate some years ago. There's connections with other similar militants fighting for Russia in Ukraine as there often is with these people in Italy. Then a Juve ultra or two lol. Wonder who they planned on selling the missile to. It's of little use to them otherwise outside taking the explosive out and making an IED/shaped charge. That's an expensive way to do that though. Houthis shoot similar missiles off the ground at targets but it's not very practical.
They were indeed attempting to sell the missile and it seems like an official from a foreign country (which country was not mentioned) was interested however he demanded the full documentation which they couldn't provide and that's why they never managed to sell lol to be honest with you I'm more interested in knowing how a 800kg French-made missile used by Qatari army illegally entered Italy lol and also lol at Salvini for posting it on his account stating they were plotting an attack against him lol the Russian propaganda is serving him right

Last edited by Bayer; 17-07-2019 at 15:40.
BZ Squad member3
Old 17-07-2019, 15:54   #367
DonAK
Valmierda

de Ligt has a 150m release clause valid from 2022 lol

Judging by Raiola's comments this is just a move for him to develop until he's ready to make the big move of his career.

No one's gonna pay 150m for a CB though.
Old 17-07-2019, 15:59   #368
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

By 2022 if it continues on this path I can definitely see someone paying that amount of money or something along those lines. After all if van Dijk and Lucas cost €80-85m and amounted to more or less if De Ligt wins CL or something then the leading CB of that team could well be worth that kind of money
BZ Squad member3
FernandoBR (17-07-2019), Thirteen (17-07-2019)
Old 17-07-2019, 16:18   #369
DonAK
Valmierda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
By 2022 if it continues on this path I can definitely see someone paying that amount of money or something along those lines. After all if van Dijk and Lucas cost €80-85m and amounted to more or less if De Ligt wins CL or something then the leading CB of that team could well be worth that kind of money
Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich will never pay that much for a defender.

I just don't see it.

This stinks like Raiola promising de Ligt a few things like he did to Pogba when he convinced him to join Man Utd and promised to take him to Spain after a few years.

After all, more in commission for this fat cunt.
Old 17-07-2019, 16:30   #370
Nils
Kill Hoeneß

Is the market ever going to get regulated?
BZ Squad member77
Old 17-07-2019, 16:31   #371
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich will never pay that much for a defender.

I just don't see it.

This stinks like Raiola promising de Ligt a few things like he did to Pogba when he convinced him to join Man Utd and promised to take him to Spain after a few years.

After all, more in commission for this fat cunt.
Surely Raiola is playing his game and as of now I surely don't see that happening either but let's say in 3 years De Ligt fulfills the hype surrounding him and he becomes the best CB out there and one or two of those clubs (Real will def be and Barça probably by now already) will be in dire need for a defender I think we'll see someone willing to splash that sum or something like 100-120. By 2022 he'll be 23 hence he'll have like full 10 years in his prime and I'll let you know that if I can be granted the best CB out there who can become as much of a leader as Ramos is/was for Real or vvD for Liverpool and I have the money I'll happily sign him.
BZ Squad member3
Old 17-07-2019, 17:04   #372
DonAK
Valmierda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
Surely Raiola is playing his game and as of now I surely don't see that happening either but let's say in 3 years De Ligt fulfills the hype surrounding him and he becomes the best CB out there and one or two of those clubs (Real will def be and Barça probably by now already) will be in dire need for a defender I think we'll see someone willing to splash that sum or something like 100-120. By 2022 he'll be 23 hence he'll have like full 10 years in his prime and I'll let you know that if I can be granted the best CB out there who can become as much of a leader as Ramos is/was for Real or vvD for Liverpool and I have the money I'll happily sign him.
Depends on if you can trust Raiola and de Ligt not to be be too easily influenced by him.

Surely there will be some other great CBs that will come through within the next 2-3 years so paying 150m for one I think will be too much.

de Ligt's leadership is special, I'll give you that, but if someone like Konaté at Leipzig can take another step this season, one of the top teams, whether it is Barcelona, Real Madrid or some other team, will rather sign him for half the price than wait a couple of years to pay 150m.
Old 17-07-2019, 19:42   #373
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
de Ligt has a 150m release clause valid from 2022 lol

Judging by Raiola's comments this is just a move for him to develop until he's ready to make the big move of his career.

No one's gonna pay 150m for a CB though.
3 years ago no one would say a CB would go for 80m... And yet VVD, Lucas Hernandez and De Ligt transfers happened
BZ Squad member1
Old 17-07-2019, 19:46   #374
DonAK
Valmierda

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
3 years ago no one would say a CB would go for 80m... And yet VVD, Lucas Hernandez and De Ligt transfers happened
There were still some expensive transfers around or at the excess of €50m. With the way transfer fees have increased the last few years 70-80m is not that big of a jump comparatively to what 150m would be from 80m.

Furthermore, Aleksander Ceferin seem to be more interested in enforcing FFP than his predecessors which is why you're seeing PSG suddenly making bargain transfers and selling players, and Man City trying to use all legal measures they can to block a one or two year suspension from the Champions League.

Same reason Barcelona and Real Madrid have been actively trying to sell so many players to balance their books, even by using buyback options and selling players for a relatively small profit.

I'm not saying some team would not be willing to pay that much for MDL, but I don't see Real Madrid or Barcelona ever paying 150m for a defender, nor Bayern Munchen who are wary of even breaking the 100m barrier.

And there's no point moving to PSG or Man Utd if you play for Juventus. That's just a downgrade.

Last edited by DonAK; 17-07-2019 at 19:54.
Old 18-07-2019, 08:47   #375
bayern_fan
BZ Member

SO juventus slowly surpassing us. Starting to pay over 100 mil for transfers and bigger wages than us while having less income. Now De Ligt for 75 mil paying in 5 installments over the next 5 years so smart. So why cannot we do the same or why we didnt do transfers like this in the past paying big money in few installments
Closed Thread