Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players > Former Players & Coaches

Old 26-03-2011, 02:59   #31
alpinepete
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
Great ... Hope he can resolve our problem and win the treble (hope the treble includes the CL trophy and not the EL trophy).
Honestly, I don't like changing the coach every 2 years! I hope we can sign a long term coach after Heynckes.
Old Jupp has 5 good years left!!! It might be just what we need!!!
Old 26-03-2011, 05:09   #32
Scooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackroze View Post
back on topic...choosing him as coach doesnt give me the confidence that we are gonna be part of the next years CL final,we will do good in BL but im ....
Can you please finish that sentence...I think I won't be able to sleep at night.
Old 26-03-2011, 06:11   #33
lupin5
The Hidden Hunter

Quote:
1.96 - Jupp Henyckes won 1.96 pts per game on average as Bayern manager, while Louis van Gaal has currently won just 1.93. Contrast.
Old 26-03-2011, 08:34   #34
Charlie
Banned

Welcome back
Old 26-03-2011, 14:24   #35
Sdzogs
BZ Member

By-by Van Gaal, welcome Jupp!

I'm looking forward to next season with Jupp, hope we'll win something.
Old 26-03-2011, 23:45   #36
Charlie
Banned

Heynckes the ideal candidate, says Bayern chief

Quote:
Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness says incumbent manager Jupp Heynckes was always the club's number one choice.

Heynckes is currently the manager of Bayer Leverkusen, who sit second in the Bundesliga, but will leave his post at the BayArena to manage the Bavarian giants next season.Hoeness admitted Heynckes needed some time to think about the decision but was pleased that the club's preferred choice had signed on for his third stint with the Bavarian giants."He is the candidate we all wished for," Hoeness said."The board had no problems to back this decision. We all agreed that if we could get Heynckes then we should get him, and only him. He knew he was our number one candidate and that we have not talked to anybody else.""He did ask for some days to think it through since he has grown close to Bayer Leverkusen over the last two years, he also was very successful with them. But in the end we all knew that we could make it happen to bring him back."Hoeness believes that with the appointment of Heynckes, Bayern have a 'good chance' of winning next season's Bundesliga.Bayern have struggled under Louis van Gaal this season and face a battle to qualify for the Champions League.But the Bayern president says things will change with the new appointment."We are a club striving for success," he said."We want to win titles again next year and I think we have a good chance to do that."
Heynckes the ideal candidate, says Bayern chief - Soccerway
Old 27-03-2011, 14:14   #37
Charlie
Banned

Lahm happy with new boss

Quote:
Van Gaal has paid the price for a disappointing, trophyless season by having his contract terminated one year earlier than planned and Heynckes this week agreed to take over from the summer and Lahm says his club have got their decision-making spot on.

"That is the way things are when you are at FC Bayern - if you are not successful, then you have to face the consequences and I think that is absolutely right," he told the Bild am Sonntag newspaper.

"FC Bayern have the aim to be the number one all the time and always win titles. If that does not happen, then questions are asked of everything and that is what has happened this season.

"It has nothing to do with fairness, but those in charge at FC Bayern make decisions which make it clear to everybody that we cannot go on like this. That is right."

Lahm has already worked six weeks under Heynckes at the end of the 2008-09 season and is looking forward to reacquainting himself with the current Bayer Leverkusen boss.

"He gave us our enjoyment back and we won four of the five games under him, drawing the other, so we were very successful and that is why the appointment of Heynckes is a good decision.

"I have a good feeling about Heynckes. He knows FC Bayern and all of the decision-makers very well and it is certainly going to work out with him. Bayern Munich and Jupp Heynckes - that sounds like a winning team."

However, before Heynckes arrives, Bayern must bring the season to as successful a conclusion as possible. They are currently two points behind third-placed Hannover with seven games of the season remaining.

Were the campaign to end now, Bayern would only be playing in the Europa League next season and Lahm admits nobody at the club wants to contemplate that.

"The Europa League is smaller and less attractive in every respect," he said. "The cities, the clubs, the stadia, the attendance figures - everybody who works in football thinks this way.

"At FC Bayern, we want to measure ourselves against the best in the world, not with the leftovers from a party."
Bayern Munich captain Philipp Lahm welcomes managerial change - ESPN Soccernet
Old 29-03-2011, 17:21   #38
FCB_VorAllem
BZ Member

Rudi Voeller confirmed that Heynckes will not succeed to take any player with him from Leverkusen to Bayern neither this summer nor the next one
Old 29-03-2011, 17:22   #39
Filo
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCB_VorAllem View Post
Rudi Voeller confirmed that Heynckes will not succeed to take any player with him from Leverkusen to Bayern neither this summer nor the next one
That's a stupid statement from Völler since Vidal is out of contract by 2012. So they would either cash in on him or let him go for free, since there is no intention from the player to extend from what Ive heard.
BZ Squad member26
Old 29-03-2011, 17:31   #40
Snake
BZ Member

Look the way I see it, Voller want Leverkusen to be competitive for next years CL right
If this Vidal is really important than he should and Voller wants him to stay there.
Besides I woud like to know what can we do with Vidal? tell him to be our ball boy?
Top poster
Old 29-03-2011, 17:50   #41
HSK
BZ Member

He just doesn't want Vidal going to Bayern, he doesn't care too much if he goes to another team. Voeller is a fucking pussy.
BZ Squad member19
Old 29-03-2011, 18:02   #42
jbm
BZ Member

anyway we don't need him, we already have gustavo who is pretty promising to team up well with shweini..
Old 30-03-2011, 19:07   #43
Charlie
Banned

Rummenigge: "We consider Heynckes' transfer requests"

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge: "Wir berücksichtigen Heynckes' Transfer-Wünsche" - FC Bayern - Sport - tz-online.de

KHR had the impression that Heynckes will use a 4 - 3- 3 formation, but also said that it is still to soon to tell.
Old 30-03-2011, 19:15   #44
Snake
BZ Member

Who are the requested players?
I hope they are decent.
Top poster
Old 30-03-2011, 22:02   #45
Charlie
Banned

Heynckes wants a CB and LB, Coentrao seems to be his prefered candidate. And seen as he coached Benfica from 1999-2000 he might have some influence in the negociations, though for now he is fully focused on Bayer, when the season ends he will focus on Bayern