Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players

Old 07-08-2015, 23:17   #46
jabet
BZ Member

I can't help but think that if Pep leaves, he might steal this player from us. That would be both funny and sad at the same time.
BZ Squad member32
Old 08-08-2015, 00:25   #47
albanian7
MIA SAN MIA

He'd be stupid to leave Bayern for City or wherever Pep is going. You cannot ignore something - what a player thinks of the club. An English kid has dreamed of playing for Utd. A kid from Catalunia dreams of playing for Barcelona. But a German/Austrian/Swiss kid .... For their whole life, their dad has told them stories about Beckenbauer and Müller and they grew up idolising Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Müller, Neuer ... Players that are now training next to them, getting naked and showering in front of them and all that stuff. Josh at one point has watched these players lifting up a trophy and imagined hebwas there.

Will he leave at one point? Maybe yes, probably yes. But tje kid is 19, just joined the biggest club he has known, is welcomed by the club ... Why would he leave to join a coach he has worked with for one season and didn't give him enough playtime? (Because we all know Pep has a boner for Xabi and I don't blame him. I'm straight, but the man is really hot)

And don't get me started on this "Pep likes him" bullshit. I'm sure he does. But Pernareu's book of 2013/2014 was full of praise for Højbjerg, and see how that turned out?
Old 08-08-2015, 00:37   #48
micky
Arp you ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albanian7 View Post
And don't get me started on this "Pep likes him" bullshit. I'm sure he does. But Pernareu's book of 2013/2014 was full of praise for Højbjerg, and see how that turned out?
You mean the board and the player himself preferring a season-long loan against Pep's wishes?
BZ Squad member22
Old 08-08-2015, 03:23   #49
Argeta
BZ Member

Kimmich didn't come here because of Pep. I think he'll stay as long as it's going good for him
BZ Squad member96
Old 08-08-2015, 04:45   #50
Lewandowski
Best #9

Imagine the state of this forum if Pep took Kimmich and Thiago with him when/if he leaves Bayern.
Old 08-08-2015, 07:27   #51
Die Roten Mun
BZ Member

Guys, he has 5 years on his contract, he won't leave against Bayern wish.
BZ Squad member99
Old 11-08-2015, 16:29   #52
fashiondesign
Banned

Quote:
For an inexperienced 19 year old, he played in 29 games last season including a start against Manchester City in Manchester at the CL game.

After that, he and the board decided for a loan spell at Augsburg even though Guardiola resisted the idea of sending him on a loan.

You're saying that because you don't like Guardiola. If Klopp or some German coach to your liking had benched him, you wouldn't be complaining so much.

Hojbjerg and Kimmich will have to learn from the coach and experienced players, and EARN their places into this team.

I think both players will get plenty of chances to break into first team this season.
Old 11-08-2015, 16:33   #53
Muller25
BZ Member

Once injuries start both PEH and Kimmich will be valuable to us. We shouldn't loan out either of them this season.
BZ Squad member58
Old 11-08-2015, 16:39   #54
fashiondesign
Banned

TZ article on Guardiola being a big fan of Kimmich.. It says the young defensive midfielder could be the surprise of the season.

Kimmich spielt sich beim FC Bayern in den Fokus und wird von Guardiola gelobt | FC Bayern
Old 11-08-2015, 16:54   #55
Springbok51

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashiondesign View Post
TZ article on Guardiola being a big fan of Kimmich.. It says the young defensive midfielder could be the surprise of the season.

Kimmich spielt sich beim FC Bayern in den Fokus und wird von Guardiola gelobt | FC Bayern
I wouldn't be surprised.

From what I've seen of Kimmich so far he seems extremely promising. Composed on the pall and good vision of the game.

Looking forward to seeing much more this in the coming season.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member34
Old 11-08-2015, 17:34   #56
roosoo2
BZ Member

am i the only one who isn't impressed by this player...maybe because the portugal game is still sticking in my mind.
i just feel that any young player who has the ability to pass the ball to a players who's 5 meters away is labeled as the next big thing.
Old 11-08-2015, 18:32   #57
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosoo2 View Post
am i the only one who isn't impressed by this player...maybe because the portugal game is still sticking in my mind.
i just feel that any young player who has the ability to pass the ball to a players who's 5 meters away is labeled as the next big thing.
Well those are the players Pep loves!!! Haha!!!
BZ Squad member58
Old 11-08-2015, 18:35   #58
Dan
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosoo2 View Post
Pep's favorite midfielder is Lahm, a player whose only strength in midfield is passing 5 meters quickly to a team mate. That's what Pep loves.
Old 11-08-2015, 19:31   #59
albanian7
MIA SAN MIA

Exactly. To be a really good midfielder, you need to have something extra, not simple fast passing skills. If the perfect passer Kroos looked better than Kimmich when he was 20
Old 11-08-2015, 19:33   #60
Wavy
BZ Member

Quote:
Exactly. To be a really good midfielder, you need to have something extra, not simple fast passing skills. If the perfect passer Kroos looked better than Kimmich when he was 20
Kroos was never a Defensive Midfielder.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member5