Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Transfers

Old 16-02-2013, 09:01   #1
The Bavarian
FC BaYYaN ..

Gareth Bale

EXCLUSIVE: Pep Guardiola wants to take Gareth Bale to Bayern Munich and will spend £50m | Mail Online

Old 16-02-2013, 09:04   #2
goodstuber
BZ Member

http://www.bayernzone.com/lounge/170...tml#post265259

Been redirected
Old 16-02-2013, 09:11   #3
mavros
DFB-FCB

Now this would be the perfect player to "burn" Alaba!
BZ Squad member17
Old 16-02-2013, 09:18   #4
The Bavarian
FC BaYYaN ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavros View Post
Now this would be the perfect player to "burn" Alaba!
He isnt a left back anymore as far as i know...he plays as a midfielder ( Wing mostly )
Old 16-02-2013, 09:20   #5
FadiFCB
BZ Member

he plays on the left wing, and from all the names we are linked with i want this guy the most, was waiting for this rumour to pop out
Old 16-02-2013, 09:21   #6
mavros
DFB-FCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bavarian View Post
He isnt a left back anymore as far as i know...he plays as a midfielder ( Wing mostly )
And what should we do?
Left Ribery out, or spent 50M and put him on the bench?
BZ Squad member17
Old 16-02-2013, 09:25   #7
The Bavarian
FC BaYYaN ..

Quote:
And what should we do?
Well Neymar is a wing as well ... we have been connected with many wings ( all are rumors i know )

What i wanna say is, its all up to Guardiola and who he needs to make his plan work ... For me i dont replace Ribery with anyone !!

And i dont believe that bayern will pay such an amount to get Bale, despite the fact that he is a great player with so much talent.
Old 16-02-2013, 09:30   #8
mavros
DFB-FCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bavarian View Post
Well Neymar is a wing as well ... we have been connected with many wings ( all are rumors i know )

What i wanna say is, its all up to Guardiola and who he needs to make his plan work ... For me i dont replace Ribery with anyone !!

And i dont believe that bayern will pay such an amount to get Bale, despite the fact that he is a great player with so much talent.
I agree in all, but I don't expect the Spurs selling Bale for less than 50M.
BZ Squad member17
Old 16-02-2013, 09:30   #9
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

Quote:
And what should we do?
Marvos, bro ..

Ribery is nearing 30, and Bale is only 23 .. it's only logical to start looking for a long term replacement ..

especially if you are looking to replace your best player .. Ribery is by far our best player, and losing him to aging will surely affect Bayern ..

although am sure Ribery still has good 4 years in him, but i would only consider it logical if Bayern start considering future replacement ..

for me it falls under the category of good planning ..
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Old 16-02-2013, 09:37   #10
The Bavarian
FC BaYYaN ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
Marvos, bro ..

Ribery is nearing 30, and Bale is only 23 .. it's only logical to start looking for a long term replacement ..

especially if you are looking to replace your best player .. Ribery is by far our best player, and losing him to aging will surely affect Bayern ..

although am sure Ribery still has good 4 years in him, but i would only consider it logical if Bayern start considering future replacement ..

Totally agree ...

And for me, getting a player who is proved in the PL, better then getting a player who is not proved in Europe.. and eventually Ribery future replacement should be expensive as he should deliver on spot !! This is Ribery we are talking about not any player ...
Old 16-02-2013, 09:39   #11
mavros
DFB-FCB

Quote:
Marvos, bro ..

50M on the bench is not good planning!
Don't get me misunderstood, I would approve that transfer but only if one of Alaba/Ribery didn't exist at all.
And since you mentioned Neymar, even though I don't like him very much (accepting his talent of course), he would be much better good planning because he is even younger, he could find more playing time in Pepe's squad (because he could play as a false 9 as well, and he could spend more time waiting on the bench Ribery to retire!
BZ Squad member17
Old 16-02-2013, 10:03   #12
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

Quote:
Don't get me misunderstood, I would approve that transfer but only if one of Alaba/Ribery didn't exist at all.
And since you mentioned Neymar, even though I don't like him very much (accepting his talent of course), he would be much better good planning because he is even younger, he could find more playing time in Pepe's squad (because he could play as a false 9 as well, and he could spend more time waiting on the bench Ribery to retire!
lol i didn't mention neymar, nor i talked about the transfer fee.
merely talking about the prospect of thinking about the future .. just trying to tell you that Ribery being untouchable idea will soon be no longer valid.
Old 16-02-2013, 10:16   #13
mavros
DFB-FCB

Quote:
lol i didn't mention neymar, nor i talked about the transfer fee.
merely talking about the prospect of thinking about the future .. just trying to tell you that Ribery being untouchable idea will soon be no longer valid.
My apologies, it was the Bavarian that mentioned him
Anyway I agree, but we're talking on how Bale is going to fit in with the team here and I believe that he isn't the most suitable player since his price tag and experience will automatically make him a starter and this would be against Ribery or Alaba! We need more of a Shaqiri type player for this!
BZ Squad member17
Old 16-02-2013, 10:19   #14
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

Quote:
My apologies, it was the Bavarian that mentioned him
Anyway I agree, but we're talking on how Bale is going to fit in with the team here and I believe that he isn't the most suitable player since his price tag and experience will automatically make him a starter and this would be against Ribery or Alaba! We need more of a Shaqiri type player for this!
i can see that becoming a problem .. the timing is just not right .. unless bale plays on left and Ribery right .. with Robben being sold ..

else this will not work .. can't simply put a 50M player on bench lol ..
also to be honest, i don't see Bayern paying that much ..

especially if all the crap about Leva is true.
Old 16-02-2013, 10:29   #15
The Bavarian
FC BaYYaN ..

Quote:
Im sure they will not pay 50 million pound, and even IF THEY DID, it wont be for the bench.

Mavros bro, lets think out of the box and try to be realistic and lets put emotions aside, we went through many examples in the past and many of us were proved wrong ( im talking in general here, not about Bale and not about you ). When we heard about Dante coming, many said he we dont need him unless for the bench, cuz we have Badi and Boateng and he ended up playing as a starter cuz he proved him self and our defense now is so solid, when we heard about Martinez coming with such a huge amount, we said why to spend such an amount while we have Gustavo and Bastian and Tymo and Can as a future star, now Martinez ended up as a starter and he proved him self as a big star and he will keep impressing as he is a pure class player. When we heard about getting Mandzukic many of us said we dont need more than him good price and not expensive and he could be a good replacement for Gomez when needed, well he ended up our main striker and the BL top scorer and Gomez is on bench now !!!

My point is that not always what we like or things we see right are right... things change as this is the world of football we are talking about.. You want something and i want something and at the end we have a coach and a board who do what they see is good for the team and the club ( i know that sometimes they get it right, and sometimes they don't ), but what they did for team this season, is being obvious for everyone ..they did great so far !!

We have the top scorer ( Madzukic - new buy ), we have the best defense ( Dante is part of it, a new buy ), we have a solid and harmonized midfield ( Martinez is part of it - a new buy ).

I hope you got my message