Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > European Football

View Poll Results: Who will win La Liga?
Barcelona 12 66.67%
Real Madrid 3 16.67%
Atletico Madrid 2 11.11%
Other 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2018, 14:04   #1
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 20,811
Likes: 2061
Spanish Football 2018/19

Spanish Football 2018/2019
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is offline  
Old 05-06-2018, 14:09   #2
EM1R
suicide watch season
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,204
Likes: 1402
Real Madrid wins this
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is online now  
Old 09-06-2018, 16:35   #3
EM1R
suicide watch season
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,204
Likes: 1402
COPE: Real Madrid have offered Cristiano a new contract with a basic salary of €25m a year, plus a further €7.5m in incentive add-ons.

€2m for winning UCL
€1.5m for LaLiga
€1m for Copa
€1m each for Ballon d'Or and FIFA's The Best
€500,000 for Pichichi
€500,000 for apps

Shit. We don't stand a chance to sign him now.
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is online now  
Old 09-06-2018, 16:37   #4
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,499
Likes: 608
Why the fuck we should try to sign him I'm the 1st place ?
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is offline  
Old 09-06-2018, 16:41   #5
EM1R
suicide watch season
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,204
Likes: 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
Why the fuck we should try to sign him I'm the 1st place ?
Because of his CL DNA. It's not like i really want him, i was joking. But having someone like him is more than good
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is online now  
Old 09-06-2018, 16:44   #6
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,499
Likes: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
Because of his CL DNA. It's not like i really want him, i was joking. But having someone like him is more than good
Not when he's 33 years old and with a salary like that
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is offline  
Old 09-06-2018, 16:51   #7
EM1R
suicide watch season
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,204
Likes: 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
Not when he's 33 years old and with a salary like that
33 or 23 who cares when he's still greatest goalscorer in the world. I agree about salary though, but our highest paid player is Lewandowski and he does nothing in CL.
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is online now  
Old 09-06-2018, 16:54   #8
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,499
Likes: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
33 or 23 who cares when he's still greatest goalscorer in the world. I agree about salary though.
He already started to declined and will only get worse with his age. No to mention we all know that as soon as he sets foot in München all the injuries he never had in his entire career will appear all at once and he'll probably die
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is offline  
Old 09-06-2018, 16:57   #9
EM1R
suicide watch season
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,204
Likes: 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
He already started to declined and will only get worse with his age. No to mention we all know that as soon as he sets foot in München all the injuries he never had in his entire career will appear all at once and he'll probably die
I don't think so. He still has 3-4 season to play at his best.

probably
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is online now  
Old 09-06-2018, 17:00   #10
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,499
Likes: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
I don't think so. He still has 3-4 season to play at his best.

probably
3 or 4 ? I disagree...
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is offline  
Old 09-06-2018, 17:17   #11
PCapitalist
BZ Member
 
PCapitalist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 2,427
Likes: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
I don't think so. He still has 3-4 season to play at his best.

probably
This season was already a bit faded.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PCapitalist is offline  
Old 09-06-2018, 17:24   #12
EM1R
suicide watch season
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,204
Likes: 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCapitalist View Post
This season was already a bit faded.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
He had a shit first half of the season but he was a beast in second half and. He was the reason they even played the CL final
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is online now  
Old 09-06-2018, 18:06   #13
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,499
Likes: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
He had a shit first half of the season but he was a beast in second half and. He was the reason they even played the CL final
No, the reason they played the CL final is called Michael Oliver, Rafinha and Ulreich
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is offline  
Old 09-06-2018, 18:09   #14
EM1R
suicide watch season
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,204
Likes: 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
No, the reason they played the CL final is called Michael Oliver, Rafinha and Ulreich
He would destory Juve in extra time by scoring hattrick. Don't forget Alaba's masterpiece in marking Karim. Seriously though, he destroyed PSG and Buffon in first leg.
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is online now  
Old 09-06-2018, 18:10   #15
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,499
Likes: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
He would destory Juve in extra time by scoring hattrick. Don't forget Alaba's masterpiece in marking Karim
Oh yeah... Assumptions much ?
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:38.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.