Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > European Football

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2018, 15:48   #31
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 20,811
Likes: 2061
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is offline  
Old 27-07-2018, 23:42   #32
EM1R
suicide watch season
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,204
Likes: 1402
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is online now  
Old 31-07-2018, 03:19   #33
A.M.L.N.
Strategic Pessimist
 
A.M.L.N.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in 2019
Posts: 2,472
Likes: 64
In AD 2101
War was beginning
Scouser Captain: "What happen ?"
Scouser Mechanic: "that motherfucker Ramos deliberately injured Salah"
A.M.L.N. is offline  
Old 02-08-2018, 12:13   #34
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,499
Likes: 608
Was analyzing the pots.

We could have a group like this:

Bayern, Napoli, Liverpool, Valencia

Or

Bayern, Tottenham, Monaco, Inter Milan

There are some nasty combinator that we could come across.

Hope that first one happens. That way we get kicked out on the group stage already. Hopefully that will send a message to the cheap dumbass fucks running the club to the ground
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is offline  
Old 02-08-2018, 19:12   #35
LookAtTheTime
BZ Member
 
LookAtTheTime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,831
Likes: 833
Would it tho

I think they only really care about winning the double, if that's threatened then they'll start making changes

Just look at what happened when Dortmund won the Bundesliga twice
LookAtTheTime is online now  
Old 03-08-2018, 01:07   #36
A.M.L.N.
Strategic Pessimist
 
A.M.L.N.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in 2019
Posts: 2,472
Likes: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
Was analyzing the pots.

We could have a group like this:

Bayern, Napoli, Liverpool, Valencia

Or

Bayern, Tottenham, Monaco, Inter Milan

There are some nasty combinator that we could come across.

Hope that first one happens. That way we get kicked out on the group stage already. Hopefully that will send a message to the cheap dumbass fucks running the club to the ground
inb4 another treble but with Europa League on it /s
(realistic mode: inb4 having to play the Europa League semifinal away at Milan or Chelsea with two 17-year olds in the starting 11 because injuries)
A.M.L.N. is offline  
The above post is liked by:
FernandoBR (03-08-2018)
Old 03-08-2018, 08:35   #37
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 20,811
Likes: 2061
I have no problem finishing 3rd in the group stage and then winning the EL instead of getting knocked out in the quarter-final / semi-final of the CL
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is offline  
Old 03-08-2018, 08:46   #38
EM1R
suicide watch season
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 7,204
Likes: 1402
Oh my God. Do you see what Bayern board did to us?
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is online now  
Old 03-08-2018, 08:58   #39
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 20,811
Likes: 2061
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
Oh my God. Do you see what Bayern board did to us?
I agree with you that our board lowered our expectations, but that's not what I really meant

I prefer to see us lifting an European trophy and playing the UEFA super cup next season instead of getting knocked out by a Spanish team for the 6th consecutive time
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is offline  
Old 03-08-2018, 12:19   #40
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,499
Likes: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
I have no problem finishing 3rd in the group stage and then winning the EL instead of getting knocked out in the quarter-final / semi-final of the CL
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
I agree with you that our board lowered our expectations, but that's not what I really meant

I prefer to see us lifting an European trophy and playing the UEFA super cup next season instead of getting knocked out by a Spanish team for the 6th consecutive time
Problem is I wouldn't count on us even winning the EL...

*Cough Zenit Cough*
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is offline  
Old 03-08-2018, 13:21   #41
Schweinfurt
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 234
Likes: 43
You guys are not funny any more. Bayern? EL? Come on.
Schweinfurt is offline  
The above post is liked by:
Sakujo (04-08-2018)
Old 04-08-2018, 11:34   #42
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn
 
Sakujo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tripoli
Posts: 7,659
Likes: 1614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweinfurt View Post
You guys are not funny any more. Bayern? EL? Come on.
you've been here since Nov 2016 and you are not used to it yet?
think of the most intense you've ever got? now up that to eleven, and you will have BZ in a nutshell haha ..

before anyone freaks out, yes I am guilty of that practice as well .. I only would like to believe that I am not like that all the time
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Sakujo is online now  
The above post is liked by:
Grey (04-08-2018)
Old 04-08-2018, 16:17   #43
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 21,183
Likes: 2471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
you've been here since Nov 2016 and you are not used to it yet?
think of the most intense you've ever got? now up that to eleven, and you will have BZ in a nutshell haha ..

before anyone freaks out, yes I am guilty of that practice as well .. I only would like to believe that I am not like that all the time
You're only like that

Spoiler
in 2019
Spoiler
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is offline  
The above post is liked by:
Sakujo (04-08-2018)
Old 04-08-2018, 23:38   #44
rohr
meeehhh
 
rohr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,352
Likes: 565
2019 memes are too July, the August meme is Uli’s sausage factory.
BZ Squad member13
rohr is online now  
Old 14-08-2018, 21:35   #45
mavros
DFB-FCB
 
mavros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nea Smyrni, Athens
Posts: 10,450
Likes: 314
Heroic win against a theoretically stronger Celtic team while playing without 6 regular starters.

AEK Athens is one small step before participating to Uefa Champions League group stages 2018-19.
They'll face as a strong favorite the Hungarian MOL Vidi fc


Last edited by mavros; 15-08-2018 at 07:05.
BZ Squad member17
mavros is online now  
The above post is liked by:
A.M.L.N. (16-08-2018), kailip (15-08-2018), LookAtTheTime (14-08-2018), mea95 (14-08-2018)
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:44.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.