Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Transfers

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2018, 12:25   #16
Blackroze
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
if we are getting Hernández he is not coming here to play LB. that is for sure. he is coming here to play CB or maybe if Kovac survives long enough we will play him LCB in a backline of three with Pavard as the RCB & Sule as our CB.
we will not be moving Alaba to midfield nor Kimmich for that matter. as you all know we have a surplus of those. with the exception of a destroyer maybe, which is a role that neither of our current fullbacks can play.

I have no problem with this transfer or it's sum if it's true, in fact it's a good thing, it sends the message to the whole world that we are not kidding around and puts the whole argument that we are no longer an attractive destination to players in the the trash where it belongs. I will though start to have issues with this if we did not match the same figure to bring in a real-world class player as an attacking solution.
we can kid ourself into believing that Coman, Gnabry & Davies are good enough, but it will not change the fact that they are NOT!
there is a confusing opinion here in the forum that Coman is an already a world beater, which is a bit baffling considering he did not achieve anything of worth with us as he mostly spent his time with the team either injured or recovering from an injury.

Coman is just another Costa for me, a less powerful one, but otherwise the same, he needs space to get things going, the moment he gets double or triple marked like how a younger Ribery or Robben used to face, is the moment when you realize he will not live to this huge expectations you have on him. I don't blame you though, 4 or 5 years of complete wing-play mediocrity can lower people standards on what is world class and what is barely good enough. Infact out of the two, I am starting to lean towards Gnabry being the better player. at least Gnabry can make great passes and has better on ball skills and better at playing in tight spaces. but then again he is as injury prone as his counterpart it seems.

bottom line, we are in a dire need of an impact forward signing, whether it's T.Werner, Martial, N.Fakir or maybe a higher profile signing like Griezmann or Dyabala, I am not sure. but we've been in a need for a signing like that for a long time.
Totally agreed. The only question regarding the transfer sum is how Hernandez for 80 million is feasible and De Ligt for 75 not? Have he made himself clear that he doesn't want to join us? I cannot really understand.

About attacking option, I've been crying about this since long, but it's mind boggling how Martial is not here by now. I mean how 80 million for Hernandez is ok, but 30-50 million for a 1.5 years of contract for a position that we desperately need reinforcements is not?
16/17 Predictions Winner
The above post is liked by:
Sakujo (20-12-2018)
Old 20-12-2018, 13:18   #17
franz
BZ Member

Why not focus on De Ligt? Hernandez can play CB but he is a LB. I'm confused. First we "are in agreement with Pavard", then interested in De Ligt and now almost signing (or whatever it means) a LB to play as CB? I dont understand tbh.
Nils (20-12-2018)
Old 20-12-2018, 13:31   #18
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franz View Post
Why not focus on De Ligt? Hernandez can play CB but he is a LB. I'm confused. First we "are in agreement with Pavard", then interested in De Ligt and now almost signing (or whatever it means) a LB to play as CB? I dont understand tbh.
My guess is we knew we were out on de Ligt. So we turned our attention to Hernandez. With Pavard hopefully coming as well (either in January or the summer) we really did upgrade. While I do rate de Ligt higher than both of them... if he didn't want to come here, there's nothing we can do about that. Barca apparently wanted him real bad too.
BZ Squad member58
Old 20-12-2018, 13:32   #19
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
I wonder, have any of you read about his issues with domestic violence against his then-girlfriend? At first I was like "fuck him" but then when I read the breakdown of the charges (especially the fact they were BOTH given the exact same sentences) I was more curious. Eventually I stumbled upon this article, that revealed the both reconciled, flew to fucking Las Vegas, and then got married. The best part: Upon return, they were both immediately arrested for violating his (mutual) restraining order.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/n...dding-20180125

What drama!
So what's came of this? This all was in pretty much a year ago.
BZ Squad member58
Old 20-12-2018, 13:43   #20
OnlyInsider
BZ Member

BZ Squad member6
Old 20-12-2018, 13:51   #21
EM1R
suicide watch season

Pavard: CB and RB backup
Hernandez: Starting CB and a LB backup

2 signings. 4 positions solved
BZ Squad member21
Old 20-12-2018, 13:57   #22
bayern_fan
BZ Member

Pavard,hernandez,Boateng,Hummels,Sule,Martinez =230,240 mil. Wingers Ribery,Robben half fit Coman and Gnabry.

Seriosly i dont mind Hernandez but Pavard, Hernandez,Davies plus James that like 175 mil and we will probably need atleast one winger and maybe midfielder like De Jong.

Probably many will leave Rafinha,Hummels,Boateng,Martinez,Sanches,Robbery i can see 6 out of this 7 to leave
Old 20-12-2018, 13:59   #23
OnlyInsider
BZ Member

A Danish commentator said during a game that Rafinha is sure to leave in the summer. Is that really official like with Robben?

I simply can't remember anything concerning Rafinha, so he might have got it wrong
BZ Squad member6
Old 20-12-2018, 14:17   #24
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
A Danish commentator said during a game that Rafinha is sure to leave in the summer. Is that really official like with Robben?

I simply can't remember anything concerning Rafinha, so he might have got it wrong
If Hernandez and Pavard are brought in... there's no need for Rafinha to be extended IMO.
BZ Squad member58
Old 20-12-2018, 14:21   #25
Nils
Kill Hoeneß

Only buying Hernandez < Only buying De Light

Buying Hernandez and Pavard > Only buying De Light
BZ Squad member77
Old 20-12-2018, 14:22   #26
OnlyInsider
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
If Hernandez and Pavard are brought in... there's no need for Rafinha to be extended IMO.
Of course not, but this was before this rumor came up. So Rafinha is gonna leave as well?
BZ Squad member6
Old 20-12-2018, 14:30   #27
franz
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
Pavard: CB and RB backup
Hernandez: Starting CB and a LB backup

2 signings. 4 positions solved
Pavard would play alongside Süle (he is mainly a CB while Hernandez is not). So... Hernandez coming for 80mi to be a bench player? Second option LB and third option CB?

All that IF Hummels AND Boateng leave (if one of these two stays its even worse to Hernandez). And how realistic is we phase out Robben, Ribery, Hummels, Boateng and Rafinha at the same time? I hope it really happens but i doubt.
Old 20-12-2018, 14:32   #28
Nils
Kill Hoeneß

Quote:
Pavard would play alongside Süle (he is mainly a CB while Hernandez is not). So... Hernandez coming for 80mi to be a bench player? Second option LB and third option CB?

All that IF Hummels AND Boateng leave (if one of these two stays its even worse to Hernandez). And how realistic is we phase out Robben, Ribery, Hummels, Boateng and Rafinha at the same time? I hope it really happens but i doubt.
It's worse to them cause we'd bench their asses.
BZ Squad member77
OnlyInsider (20-12-2018)
Old 20-12-2018, 14:32   #29
Blackroze
BZ Member

Maybe the reason we are doubling up on defenders and the fact that we are not looking into wingers anymore is because we are gonna switch to 3-5-2 or something. If we are switching to 3-5-2 we have enough midfielders to cover that. I don't know what do you think?
16/17 Predictions Winner
Old 20-12-2018, 14:33   #30
OnlyInsider
BZ Member

Quote:

It’s not for everything to happen in the summer. Something will happen in this window apparantly

So half a year to get Boateng, Hummels(?), Ribery(?), Rafinha(?) and Robben out/replaced is fine
BZ Squad member6
Closed Thread