Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Discussions

Old Today, 02:35   #1876
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
I totally forgot that Jupp has that Magic wand that he shakes and suddenly our team changes it's attacking system from going down the flanks into attacking through the center and all of that is done over-night.

lets also pretend that Robben didn't get injured and Muller wasn't intended to play on the right wing to begin with. lets also pretend that 99% of the forum hoped that he starts with both Thiago and James in midfield with Muller on the right, and was so disappointed when they saw Robben starting.

.. this isn't Jupp's mistake not at all. this is all our board's doing.
Your conclusion is correct but not complete: Part of our board's failing is the fact that Jupp is even here. Had we properly prepared, he shouldn't have needed to be here in the first place.

But anyway, I don't think this is solely Jupp's fault, but I blame him as much as I blame anyone else, both on the itch and off it. He doesn't get a total pass from me.
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member10
Old Today, 02:48   #1877
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Your conclusion is correct but not complete: Part of our board's failing is the fact that Jupp is even here. Had we properly prepared, he shouldn't have needed to be here in the first place.

But anyway, I don't think this is solely Jupp's fault, but I blame him as much as I blame anyone else, both on the itch and off it. He doesn't get a total pass from me.
that is fine, I am not against criticizing him. but given all the circumstances that me and Bayer highlighted which all of us know yet we still played a much better game than Real Madrid. meaning with all these board short-comings and with him coming back from a 5 years long retirement and just one single transfer (Wagner) .. and yet he manages to neutralize Real Madrid for the most part.

we should thank him. other managers who faced and failed against Real Madrid in the past few years didn't perform nearly as good as he did.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Old Today, 03:10   #1878
Bayer
Oh, bother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
that is fine, I am not against criticizing him. but given all the circumstances that me and Bayer highlighted which all of us know yet we still played a much better game than Real Madrid. meaning with all these board short-comings and with him coming back from a 5 years long retirement and just one single transfer (Wagner) .. and yet he manages to neutralize Real Madrid for the most part.

we should thank him. other managers who faced and failed against Real Madrid in the past few years didn't perform nearly as good as he did.
Yeah literally. This situation with the coaches has become kinda unbearable. Nobody seems to be up to the task here at Bayern. If every coach who comes here actually fails to come up with the proper set-up this team needs, maybe this set-up does not exist or maybe this is not worth it or not good enough. I slightly suspect there is something wrong with our team.