Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > International Competitions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2017, 21:14   #256
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 17,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by micky View Post
Which means we are the number one.
Uh no it means "the number one are we" god you suck at German.
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member10
Grey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 21:41   #257
micky
A good Christian
 
micky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Lower Saxony
Posts: 5,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Uh no it means "the number one are we" god you suck at German.
German is sometimes quite literally a backwards language.
BZ Squad member22
micky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 04:40   #258
FortyMan
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Montreal
Posts: 75
they were actually shouting: die nummer eins der Welt sind wir
that makes no sense, since its the Euro championship - it means that they are the number one in the world !
FortyMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 09:15   #259
Wavy
Asshole in charge
 
Wavy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by FortyMan View Post
they were actually shouting: die nummer eins der Welt sind wir
that makes no sense, since its the Euro championship - it means that they are the number one in the world !
Technically, outside of Europe there are at most three good teams, so they're right.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member5
Wavy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 18:28   #260
DonAK
Captain Marc
 
DonAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,759
U-17 WC starting this week.

Will try to catch some games to watch a couple of the highly touted Brazilian talents and our Barca boys, especially Abel Ruiz and Mateu Morey.

Any highly rated Bayern players in Germany's Squad?
DonAK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 19:02   #261
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 5,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
U-17 WC starting this week.

Will try to catch some games to watch a couple of the highly touted Brazilian talents and our Barca boys, especially Abel Ruiz and Mateu Morey.

Any highly rated Bayern players in Germany's Squad?
Two defenders, but i don't really follow the youth teams, don't know if they are highly rated.

Last edited by L4nd3r; 05-10-2017 at 19:04.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 07:10   #262
Effenbergfan
Der Tiger
 
Effenbergfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Posts: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
Two defenders, but i don't really follow the youth teams, don't know if they are highly rated.
Lars Lukas Mai is top talent.
He won the Bronze Fritz Walter medaille for U17 players in Germany. So they rated him third best U17 talent. As captain he did lead his team into the Germany U17 title with Bayerns U17. I have really high hopes on him.
Effenbergfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:03   #263
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 5,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effenbergfan View Post
Lars Lukas Mai is top talent.
He won the Bronze Fritz Walter medaille for U17 players in Germany. So they rated him third best U17 talent. As captain he did lead his team into the Germany U17 title with Bayerns U17. I have really high hopes on him.
Nice.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 03:45   #264
Muller25
BZ Member
 
Muller25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,596
USA's U17 team looks good.
Sargent, Carleton and Weah all have loads of talent.
Muller25 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 00:07   #265
DonAK
Captain Marc
 
DonAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,759
I think Spain's U-17 and U-19 team is more talented than the U-21 team that lost against Germany in the European Championship recently.

Barca boy Abel Ruiz leading the line. Said his role model and style of play is closest to that of Lewandowski whom he counts as the most complete striker in the World.

Sergio Gomez, Miranda and Mateu Morey also impressive. So are Madrid youth products Moha and Cesar and Valencia kid Ferran Torres.

They'll meet England in the final.


Last edited by DonAK; 26-10-2017 at 00:10.
DonAK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 09:40   #266
mia_san_mia39
74|75|76|01|13
 
mia_san_mia39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
I think Spain's U-17 and U-19 team is more talented than the U-21 team that lost against Germany in the European Championship recently.

Barca boy Abel Ruiz leading the line. Said his role model and style of play is closest to that of Lewandowski whom he counts as the most complete striker in the World.

Sergio Gomez, Miranda and Mateu Morey also impressive. So are Madrid youth products Moha and Cesar and Valencia kid Ferran Torres.

They'll meet England in the final.

Youre crazy barca man
mia_san_mia39 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 15:38   #267
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 5,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by mia_san_mia39 View Post
Youre crazy barca man
I agree with him. Spain's U-17 looks more talented than the U-21.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 16:12   #268
mia_san_mia39
74|75|76|01|13
 
mia_san_mia39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
I agree with him. Spain's U-17 looks more talented than the U-21.
Haha true, thats pretty scary considering the U-21 is pretty talented....
mia_san_mia39 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:22.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.