Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Discussions

Old 11-04-2019, 19:08   #961
Kroos39
BZ Member

I like what he had to say there. It sounds like he has a clear game plan. Plus he even said Bayern has become his team and watches every weekend. Also, what he's doing with his current Ajax team is amazing.

If Kovac goes, I'd be optimistic if he came in as a replacement
Old 12-04-2019, 02:18   #962
Grey
Free Cascadia

Ten Hag is a great coach, and a particularly good option for Bayern given that he was our Bayern II coach and did a fabulous job when he was here (missed promotion by the tiniest margin). No one should be surprised that he became a fantastic first team coach in his own right after leaving Bayern, and I would be overjoyed for his return.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Old 13-04-2019, 18:42   #963
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Ten Hagg will be open to leave Ajax this summer I think...Ajax is already selling this generation so I think Ten Hagg may be also available

He is maybe to only candidate I think that can suit us greatly and that can handle the pressure. At the end he is one of ours.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Old 14-04-2019, 14:41   #964
St3ph3n
BZ Member

For me it's simple

Champions league +30 points
Bundesliga +40 points
Supercup +10 points
DFB pokal +20 points

Being humilated in any of the compos is -5 points.

50points is a doubtfull pass for next season , but you can stay. Anything less sack.

Anyone make a prediction were he Will end?
Old 20-04-2019, 19:41   #965
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

During the game I was making fun with my brother thinking that a coach like Sarri or any average Italian coach would've found for the interviews after the match, something along the lines "it was a sunny day, it's tough to play in the half-light, it was too warm, the players were distracted, it's tough to play at 3:30pm in München" etc...well, turns out he did really state something like that lol

BZ Squad member3
The above post is liked by:
franz (20-04-2019), OnlyInsider (20-04-2019)
Old 20-04-2019, 20:54   #966
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
During the game I was making fun with my brother thinking that a coach like Sarri or any average Italian coach would've found for the interviews after the match, something along the lines "it was a sunny day, it's tough to play in the half-light, it was too warm, the players were distracted, it's tough to play at 3:30pm in München" etc...well, turns out he did really state something like that lol

This guy....
BZ Squad member6
Bayer (20-04-2019)
Old 20-04-2019, 21:14   #967
Ciriaco
BZ Member

I have to admit...even though I was defending him in some way and I still think he is not the only one to blame I have to say I think he is tacticaly very limitied especially about the offensive part of the game.

Even though I think with better player he will have much better results I am not convinced he is the guy to make the crucial phase of our transition. He is too inexperienced and scared to do things, to improvise.

Serious candidate for me is Ten Hagg. I am also not convinced about Pochettino. They almost bottled a safe result against City because they insisted on playing with the ball and their build-up from the back which almost cost them elimination. Thats Pochettion's team. No leadership, no courage. I dont like that. I think they are an overrated team.

Bayer (20-04-2019), OnlyInsider (20-04-2019), Sakujo (20-04-2019)
Old 20-04-2019, 21:15   #968
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
I have to admit...even though I was defending him in some way and I still think he is not the only one to blame I have to say I think he is tacticaly very limitied especially about the offensive part of the game.

Even though I think with better player he will have much better results I am not convinced he is the guy to make the crucial phase of our transition. He is too inexperienced and scared to do things, to improvise.

Serious candidate for me is Ten Hagg. I am also not convinced about Pochettino. They almost bottled a safe result against City because they insisted on playing with the ball and their build-up from the back which almost cost them elimination. Thats Pochettion's team. No leadership, no courage. I dont like that. I think they are an overrated team.

The German Allegri

@Bayer

Last edited by OnlyInsider; 20-04-2019 at 21:20.
BZ Squad member6
Old 20-04-2019, 21:18   #969
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Oh yes....and please no italian coach. There is no italian coach suitable for Bayern. They are just not meant for each other.

Old 20-04-2019, 21:46   #970
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post

Serious candidate for Ten Hagg. I am also not convinced about Pochettino. They almost bottled a safe result against City because they insisted on playing with the ball and their build-up from the back which almost cost them elimination. Thats Pochettion's team. No leadership, no courage. I dont like that. I think they are an overrated team.

I totally Agree, just one difference in that Ten Hagg for me is not just a serious candidate, but the ONLY candidate.

he speaks German just like how our board wants.
he's a familiar face in the club.
and he plays a football brand close to what used to develop over the past decade.
and he's young so he could be a very long term solution.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
franz (21-04-2019), OnlyInsider (20-04-2019)
Old 20-04-2019, 21:53   #971
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
I totally Agree, just one difference in that Ten Hagg for me is not just a serious candidate, but the ONLY candidate.

he speaks German just like how our board wants.
he's a familiar face in the club.
and he plays a football brand close to what used to develop over the past decade.
and he's young so he could be a very long term solution.
I agree. And I am sure he will gladly come back to coach our first team.

Therefore we should really think hard about our coaching situation. We must not forget that Ten Hagg will be also in demand after this season. And if we decide to continue with Kovac and then that project fails it may be too little to late to get Ten Hagg.

The question about the coach is the crucial one.

Old 20-04-2019, 22:55   #972
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post

Great excuse. Especially since it was 15 degrees for WB.
BZ Squad member58
Old Today, 07:34   #973
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact

Kovac deserves blame for a lot of things, but here he is saying it was difficult for BOTH teams. Doesn't seem like he's trying to make an excuse about Bayern being poor but rather that it was difficult for both teams to settle into a rhythm
BZ Squad member25