Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players > Former Players & Coaches

Old 20-12-2011, 17:47   #151
HSK
BZ Member

Contento as RB was another great moment
The three strikers moment was wonderful as well.
BZ Squad member19
Old 20-12-2011, 19:00   #152
mavros
DFB-FCB

Why you don't play Usami?

You know....we have eyes, we have seen that he is very good.

Pitty, just pitty.........nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BZ Squad member17
Old 20-12-2011, 21:11   #153
Grey
Replevin for a Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavros View Post
Why you don't play Usami?

You know....we have eyes, we have seen that he is very good.

Pitty, just pitty.........nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was no excuse for him not playing today. Other than Jupp fucking around with the idea of Gustavo-Tymo for the umpteenth time with the exact same result - failure. Usami really deserved an appearance at the very least. Couldn't Jupp have worked in even 15 minutes of play?
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Old 20-12-2011, 21:16   #154
FreeBird
Stand Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
There was no excuse for him not playing today. Other than Jupp fucking around with the idea of Gustavo-Tymo for the umpteenth time with the exact same result - failure. Usami really deserved an appearance at the very least. Couldn't Jupp have worked in even 15 minutes of play?
Not when he has to waste his subs to fix a problem that had no business even being created.

Jupp though his front 4 would score enough goals on lowly Bochum that it didn't matter who he put infront of the backline. Thankfully Bochum showed Jupp to not underestimate ANY opponent.

Lets just hope he learns his lesson THIS time. Otherwise i'm convinced Jupps insane (constantly trying the same combo with the same result, yet expecting a different outcome every time.)
Old 20-12-2011, 21:17   #155
mavros
DFB-FCB

I dont know...........I'll be very sad and dissapointed if we lose that kid.
And it'll be 100% Jupp's fault!
BZ Squad member17
Old 21-12-2011, 03:29   #156
Filo
BZ Member

The best long-term solution for our coaching staff, is for Heynckes to start "preparing" his succesor. I'm in favour of Fink, but that ain't gonna happen (at least not that way).

I'm quite sure that Bayern (given their [and by their I mean Rummenigge ] admiration towards Barcelona) want Mehmet Scholl to be our own version of Pep Guardiola.

Given the correct preparation and a good amount of TIME, I can see that happening.
BZ Squad member26
Old 21-12-2011, 03:41   #157
Preds
Banned

I want Hittzfeild back
Old 21-12-2011, 07:15   #158
FCBM13
Passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by locosherman1 View Post
I want Hittzfeild back
Oh yes, and by the way, in a list of the 50 best managers of all time, Hitzfield is in 3rd! That's pretty good you know. He owned the likes of Bob Paisly, Matt Busby, and many others
Old 19-01-2012, 02:18   #159
Charlie
Banned

Heynckes hopeful
Coach: We'll need our best possible performance

Quote:
The Bundesliga roars back into life after the winter break with Friday evening’s meeting between Borussia Mönchengladbach and Bayern. Just days before the eagerly-awaited restart clash, Jupp Heynckes took time out to speak to FCB.tv. The head coach covered a range of topics, including the visit to his former club, mid-season training, the potential line-up for Friday, and Breno’s Twitter indiscretion.

Jupp Heynckes on…

…the first fixture of the New Year: “We're delighted it starts again on Friday, against a team which has had a magnificent last 12 months. They managed to avoid relegation, and they’re now four points behind us in the table. They're very hard to play against. They have an outstanding defensive system, they allow you very few chances, and they've let in very few goals. On top of that, it's traditionally a fixture full of action and incident. Bayern Munich visiting Mönchengladbach is always very special."

…his former club Mönchengladbach: “I grew up in Gladbach as a player, I took my first steps as a coach there, I have a very good relationship with the current board of directors, and I know lots of people at the club. But for all that, a professional sportsman or coach naturally sets aside friendships for the 90 minutes, that's very clear indeed."

…the mid-season period: “During the remaining couple of days, we'll briefly speak once again about everything: pressing, passing, positional play, attacking moves and so on. These are the automatic things, but you have to go back over them again and again when you've not played for a while. It's looking very good in training and we've had an excellent winter period. But despite that, different rules apply once the league restarts. The pace is much higher, and the pressure is back on. My players know full well how hard they'll have to concentrate on Friday. We need to summon up the best possible performance, as individuals and as a team."

…the potential starting line-up in Gladbach: “Obviously, a team starts to emerge, although we'll have to wait and see about the situation with Bastian Schweinsteiger. He has minor tendon problems in his knee. If he’s fit to play, I have a good idea of my probable starting line-up."

…Breno's use of Twitter: “It was clearly agreed he'd turn out for the reserves to gain match practice, so I was extremely surprised at the opinion he then decided to express. We spoke early this morning, and he assured me it was a misunderstanding and he was very sorry about it. He apologised for it, and the matter is closed. The lad has to understand that he mustn't broadcast his thoughts, feelings and emotions to the world. It's not on. I understand he may have been disappointed not to come with us to Erfurt, but he should have told me, and I'd have taken him along."
FC Bayern München AG
Old 24-01-2012, 20:56   #160
Filo
BZ Member

Information via redrobbery:

Quote:
SB furthermore says that the club is talking about Heynckes' successor: Hoeneß wants Slomka, Nerlinger wants Babbel, Rummenigge wants Favre
Nerlinger has to be the most stupid person that ever lived in Munich.
BZ Squad member26
Old 24-01-2012, 21:04   #161
HSK
BZ Member

Babbel?! WTF
BZ Squad member19
Old 24-01-2012, 21:05   #162
Sdzogs
BZ Member

Favre would be nice for me.
Old 24-01-2012, 21:06   #163
Alex
BZ Member

Nerlinger raus!

I'd give Thomas Tuchel a chance, he is said to be one of the best tacticians in the BuLi
Old 24-01-2012, 21:12   #164
brockheim
Pretentious? Moi?

What has Babbel done wrong? I reckon him to be a good coach actually.
Old 24-01-2012, 21:13   #165
kocharyoda
Milky

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockheim View Post
What has Babbel done wrong? I reckon him to be a good coach actually.
Me too, why is that a bad idea?