Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Various

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2018, 23:34   #31
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim View Post
I never said that, search my posts. I just care for all Bayern's players and I simpy copied a link and asked for people about his perfomance. And I never thought that Wagner and Renato would turn around entire career because they played a good game that one time. I'm just wondering if you and some Wagner's haters here may considering give him some recognition if he plays as good as or maybe better than other Bayern players?
I was just playing, I doubt many people here seriously think Sanches turned around his whole career with that one game. But I also doubted that many people here would see Wagner as anything better than the mediocre 2. BuLi striker he is, so what do I know.

Listen, if Wagner turns out to be the best thing since sliced bread, I won't be afraid to admit it. I've been wrong on plenty before about Bayern. I thought Goetze was going to turn us into an unbeatable side, I thought Ribery was basically retired in 2014, and plenty more. This one seems like such a no brainer though. I have as much fear of Wagner becoming a good Bayern player as I do Edson Braafheid re-signing for us and benching Alaba. No matter how much you want to polish a turd, at the end of the day you're just holding a shiny turd. That's Lord Sammarinese for you.
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member10
Old 07-01-2018, 03:00   #32
kailip
Censored by Gray

Gray is just mad because he's so attracted sexually to Wagner instead of all the other cute boys in the club and doesn't know what to make of it.

Just accept your desires, Grey. Some people like 'em rough around the edges.
BZ Squad member11
Old 07-01-2018, 03:02   #33
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailip View Post
Gray is just mad because he's so attracted sexually to Wagner instead of all the other cute boys in the club and doesn't know what to make of it.

Just accept your desires, Grey. Some people like 'em rough around the edges.
Instead of? Surely you mean "in addition to." Pretty sure I made a post a few days back about how Bayern have become the most physically attractive team in Europe!
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member10
Old 07-01-2018, 03:42   #34
Bayer
баварский

BZ Squad member3
Old 07-01-2018, 09:56   #35
mea95
Mea San Mea

BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member30
Closed Thread