Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players

Old 09-11-2013, 18:49   #1231
Sandra
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazi View Post
Frustrating that a CB has a better finish than a lot of our offensive players. Hopefully Lewy can add that X-factor next year, Boateng did well.
You never know with Pep... For example our first goal was scored by a CB from a CB's assist. And I've noticed that Gotze and Mandzu tackled Augsburg' attackers in our box clearing the ball. If I were Lewy I'd prepared myself for surprises
Old 09-11-2013, 21:29   #1232
mia_san_mia39
74|75|76|01|13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavros View Post
He certainly will!
It's his possible partner that will keep me in anxiety!
Exactly, we've seen Boateng step up when needed and provide some very solid performances.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:00   #1233
mr_riviera
Bayern Munich

Boateng wishes Subotic to get well soon in his Facebook.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:32   #1234
Sandra
BZ Member

Great gesture and real sportsmanship here. I never have any doubts that Jerome is a very good person (don't know why... it's just his face and his emotions, how close he is to everyone in NT and Bayern). Everything Subo and him did was done in a heat of moment.
Old 14-11-2013, 21:15   #1235
Sandra
BZ Member

"I really feel bad for him. He is a good defender, a colleague. In the Champions League final I had a small dispute with him, it was quite emotional. But I wouldn’t wish that kind of injury on anyone. I hope he’ll return to the pitch quickly."

Jerome Boateng on Neven Subotic.

A small piece from his interview for the DFB site

Quote:
DFB.de: The Dortmunder Marco Reus made a contest of who can hit the table leg at the end of the corridor. What was the outcome of that duel?

Jerome: If the game against Dortmund will be like that, then it would end goal less, since we both didn't score. (laughs)

DFB.de: Which creative brain came up with this game?

Jerome: I don't actually know. Somehow it came about spontaneously, but it was fun.

DFB.de: Can this anecdote conclude that the club rivalry between Bayern and Dortmund has no role in the national team?

Jerome: Yes, definitely. I don't understand this discussion anyway. I get along very well with Marco, he's a great guy - and a outstanding footballer on top of that. I also get along well with the other Dortmunders.

Independent of clubs, you get along with some players better than others. Different characters have different interests - but that doesn't mean that I don't relate well with everyone.
Old 16-11-2013, 07:48   #1236
uniqueplayer
executioner

it`s an honorable thing for Bundesliga to have such respectful players.
Old 22-11-2013, 09:42   #1237
Jay
there is no need

August 13, 2012. Right after the DfL-Supercup, and after a rather poor season from Boateng:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bayern
Boateng is the most talented CB in our squad, it just depend on how he develops through experience.
Miss-Bayern does make some funny posts at times, but this time it was spot on. He's our best defender, has shown his impressive talent, and is one of the best central defenders in Europe. All it took was developing through experience.

I tip my hat to you.
Old 22-11-2013, 10:38   #1238
Bayernthebest
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
August 13, 2012. Right after the DfL-Supercup, and after a rather poor season from Boateng:

Miss-Bayern does make some funny posts at times, but this time it was spot on. He's our best defender, has shown his impressive talent, and is one of the best central defenders in Europe. All it took was developing through experience.

I tip my hat to you.
It is indeed funny how a Nigerian guy living named Idriozet in Goal-Legacy who has a nephew named Patriko-Bayern in Bayernzone, is named Miss-Bayern here.

Anyways Boateng is indeed very talented but is prone to mistakes, something which is working on. I think in 3-4 years with continous playing time against Top Class Opposition he will develop further into a World Class CB.
Old 22-11-2013, 19:24   #1239
Lord Byron
BZ Member

Muhaha i had a doubt Miss Bayern was male. PatrikoBayern .. hard to believe that guys in anyway related. Mods wouldve banned the both of them. Plus, he's legendary.

Sushi you see this?
BZ Squad member12
Old 22-11-2013, 22:23   #1240
mavros
Munchen 07-11-2018

@ Jay

With all due respect mate but you are a bit deluded hear.
Yet I don't blame you because you are a bit new in the forum so you weren't present in the hundreds of fights I gave defending Boateng against many members and without anyone supporting me, before Miss-Bayern joined our forum.
I don't want to tire you so I'll only post when I first wrote about Boateng and only in this thread, just to prove you that my shirt number (17) is not there by coincidence..

28-09-2011 page 18 #266
Quote:
World class defender.
I am making the prediction that he will be by far the best German CD for the next 12-15 years.I have to be so confident about a defender in one on one situation since Karl Heinz Forsters era (1976-86) in Nationalmannschaft!!!!
08-12-2011 page 21 #301
Quote:
First of all, it is very sad that we didnt post anything for this guy since 25-20-11.

I hope some people reconsider their opinion for this great defender.
His calmness and commanding are hilarious for a CD of his age. He is fast, strong and almost unbeatable at one on one situations.

I am very glad that we have him and I dont know what would our chances of winning the CL be, if we hadn't sign him.

Of course, that doesn't mean that we weren't (and still are) in need of another quality CD as well. But at least his appearance is a consolation.

Jerome Boateng is a huge chapter for Bayern and Nationalmannschaft and thus he should be treated as he deserves!
26-04-2012 page 33 #485
Quote:
I will be kind enough not to re-post all the arguments I had about the value of this great defender, with some BZ members, on this specific thread and some other threads of this forum as well.

But I cannot skip the fact that I was supporting this guy and defending him in every single occasion without anyone's support and against 2 or 3 members of the forum at the same time!

So be kind enough to be more cautious with your statements, regret for what you said about him, fasten your seat-belts and enjoy one of the best defenders of the world for the next decade

BECAUSE SCRIPTA MANENT
BZ Squad member17
Old 22-11-2013, 22:52   #1241
Jay
there is no need

Well to be fair, I only stumbled upon Miss-Bayern's post as I was looking for a gif I made for Thiago that I eventually couldn't find (and I had to re-gif it, check the Thiago thread).

I salute to you and your efforts, Mavros.

Old 23-11-2013, 06:46   #1242
Bayernthebest
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Byron View Post
Muhaha i had a doubt Miss Bayern was male. PatrikoBayern .. hard to believe that guys in anyway related. Mods wouldve banned the both of them. Plus, he's legendary.

Sushi you see this?
Further to add to it the character Idriozet at a Football-Forum also had the name Messiah when "Idriozet" was banned.

I guess its cool though and has no relationship with what is happening in this forum and has no grounds for any ban. I did not know also someone should be banned for being related to some other forum member
Old 23-11-2013, 07:56   #1243
Lord Byron
BZ Member

If you have more than 1 account at the same place- that's not cool. So Patriko and Miss Bayern shouldn't be the same. End of discussion.

Boateng: mavros, he's one of your Symplegades iirc

Last edited by Lord Byron; 23-11-2013 at 07:59.
BZ Squad member12
Old 23-11-2013, 08:10   #1244
Bayernthebest
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Byron View Post
If you have more than 1 account at the same place- that's not cool. So Patriko and Miss Bayern shouldn't be the same. End of discussion.

Boateng: mavros, he's one of your Symplegades iirc
Patriko is nephew or something like that - Different Accounts, they live is different places

Anyways back to Boateng thread
Old 23-11-2013, 13:08   #1245
Wavy
Batman

Anyone can chose any username they want as long as it doesn't offend anyone. Please stick to the topic at hand and don't derail the thread.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member5