Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Discussions

Old 07-07-2018, 13:14   #61
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
I see. Ok. Poor choice of words on my behalf then. Either way, no comparison though.

And yeah, perhaps the source I checked was wrong. It says 140.000 deaths and 400.000 dislodged from their homes. You say it's 300.000. Even still, it's 300k over the span of 8-10 years. Brazil average 55-60k each year.
How far away would you say the changes are in South America/Brazil? I mean for the better? I assume the answer is simple, but hard to live out.

Less poverty, more human rights and less corrupt leaders. So easy on paper, but so hard at the same time.
Old 07-07-2018, 13:15   #62
micky
A good Christian

Quote:
Ah... Europeans talking about crime and violence.

So cute
It's only because European countries are less corrupt and the law enforcement agencies more competent. So cute, right.

Just pointing out the stupidity (yet again) of your statement.
BZ Squad member22
Old 07-07-2018, 13:31   #63
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
How far away would you say the changes are in South America/Brazil? I mean for the better? I assume the answer is simple, but hard to live out.

Less poverty, more human rights and less corrupt leaders. So easy on paper, but so hard at the same time.
On paper everything is easier. More education, lessen the grip of the state on the citizens, end the privilege of corrupt politicians.

Actually doing all that is a different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky View Post
It's only because European countries are less corrupt and the law enforcement agencies more competent. So cute, right.

Just pointing out the stupidity (yet again) of your statement.
How was my post stupid ? Yeah, you European have minimal corruption compared to South America countries and law is actually enforced no matter how rich you are.

Still, as a South American is baffing reading a European complain about Urban Violence. Potentially, every time I step out of my house I may not return. That's a fact. Europe isn't even remotely like that.

Don't talk about things you can't remotely comprehend and call me stupid. I'll been to Europe. I've seen your "shady neighborhoods" both in Berlin and in Paris. Come to Brazil and I'll show you what a shady neighborhood really looks like
BZ Squad member1
Old 07-07-2018, 13:37   #64
micky
A good Christian

Quote:
How was my post stupid ? Yeah, you European have minimal corruption compared to South America countries and law is actually enforced no matter how rich you are.

Still, as a South American is baffing reading a European complain about Urban Violence. Potentially, every time I step out of my house I may not return. That's a fact. Europe isn't even remotely like that.

Don't talk about things you can't remotely comprehend and call me stupid. I'll been to Europe. I've seen your "shady neighborhoods" both in Berlin and in Paris. Come to Brazil and I'll show you what a shady neighborhood really looks like
Lol. The fact that your country has more crime doesn't mean that crime elsewhere is less significant. Hence your statement was stupid and ignorant, but that's your forte so there we go. Not to mention that no one was complaining about urban violence in Europe. You jumped the conversation without any regard to what it was about and made it about something else. So go complain somewhere else.

Last edited by micky; 07-07-2018 at 13:39.
BZ Squad member22
Old 07-07-2018, 13:42   #65
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky View Post
Lol. The fact that your country has more crime doesn't mean that crime elsewhere is less significant. Hence your statement was stupid and ignorant, but that's your forte so there we go.
Crime in Europe isn't less significant ?

What's the death toll in Europe for violent crimes ?

Wouldn't know the actual number, but not over 1000 deaths per year combining ALL European countries would be my guess.

Brazil alone is 60 times that. Not even going to bother adding other South American countries.

An European complaining about Urban Violence is like a madridista complaining about refs, laughable.
BZ Squad member1
Old 07-07-2018, 13:44   #66
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

Quote:
Crime in Europe isn't less significant ?

What's the death toll in Europe for violent crimes ?

Wouldn't know the actual number, but not over 1000 deaths per year combining ALL European countries would be my guess.

Brazil alone is 60 times that. Not even going to bother adding other South American countries.

An European complaining about Urban Violence is like a madridista complaining about refs, laughable.
Sorry, but this is beyond stupid for many reasons.
Old 07-07-2018, 13:47   #67
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
Sorry, but this is beyond stupid for many reasons.
How so ?
BZ Squad member1
Old 07-07-2018, 13:51   #68
FernandoBR
BZ Member

I rest my case.

Can't wait to still hear about how stupid I am
BZ Squad member1
Old 07-07-2018, 14:30   #69
micky
A good Christian

Given that you created this whole "argument" out of nothing, Fernando, and that you missed my point by and far, I'm not sure what kind of a case there is for you to rest.

Last edited by micky; 07-07-2018 at 14:34.
BZ Squad member22
Old 07-07-2018, 14:50   #70
mea95
Mea San Mea

OK enough with this pointless discussion, let's go back to Niko Kovač
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member30
Old 08-07-2018, 16:04   #71
Nils
Say It Ain't So

So now we have a trainer that values speed and effectivness, and despise slow posession play. That gives me the idea that he will put Gnabry and Coman more in a starting position, and will also try to get the most out of our young midfielders, Sanches and Goretzka.
I also expect a kick in the butt on Alaba and our CBs, or maybe Süle will find a starting role in the squad (he deserves the chance).

A lot of things to be going on next season, lots of challenges for our trainer and players, but something tells me that this will be an awesome Bundesliga season.
I dont expect us to win the CL, I just want to see the shift we desperatly need since 2014-15. Let's go!
Old 11-07-2018, 17:33   #72
Ciriaco
BZ Member

For me its quite clear we are going to witness a major change in tactics with Kovac. And I think its going to take some time to implement it.

He wont be a Jupp type of trainer who will just adjust some things here and there. I think we are going to drop possesion play significantly.

I think Kovac will try more a Zidane type approach in the game. Or Allegri. I doubt he will play anything close to a Pep game. Such philosophy is completely strange to him.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2018, 17:47   #73
Tommy5Rings
Banned

Old 11-07-2018, 17:52   #74
Ciriaco
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
I was just going to post this here...

I mean if this is true than we are 100% in for a major change...At least Kovac is realistic that playing atractive all the time is closely connected to having top players.

We have to be realistic. We have promissing attack but far from a WC one. Coman showed signs of greatness but he is still young. Gnabry has yet to prove himself. Then we have Lewa as the only WC attacker at Bayern. Robben and Ribery are just done. Muller is shit last 3 years.

So unless we bring another top attacking player we cant say we have a WC attack. And withou a WC attack you cant play samba football. You have to be pragmatic in such case. Kovac knows that.

3 man backline concept will take some time to implement. Its a tough one to get used to it. Its going to be a major challenge

Old 11-07-2018, 19:07   #75
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
I was just going to post this here...

I mean if this is true than we are 100% in for a major change...At least Kovac is realistic that playing atractive all the time is closely connected to having top players.

We have to be realistic. We have promissing attack but far from a WC one. Coman showed signs of greatness but he is still young. Gnabry has yet to prove himself. Then we have Lewa as the only WC attacker at Bayern. Robben and Ribery are just done. Muller is shit last 3 years.

So unless we bring another top attacking player we cant say we have a WC attack. And withou a WC attack you cant play samba football. You have to be pragmatic in such case. Kovac knows that.

3 man backline concept will take some time to implement. Its a tough one to get used to it. Its going to be a major challenge

I don't think a 3 at the back system will take long to implement. We played like that for the majority of Pep's last season and that was not only his best season, but the one where players like Müller and Lewy had their best season in a Bayern jersey. And we were pretty solid on defense as well
BZ Squad member1