Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 10:13   #421
bayern_fan
BZ Member

so how many mistakes and penalties ramos made? First goal on him a failed clearance, a penalty on Lewy by pulling him down, going like a dumbass after the ball while lewy got their first and Ramos hit lewy a CLEAR penalty. Well everyone can be a good CB if you can get away with almost everything in your box. Lewy wasnt great ofcourse but when you have the opponents puliing you and hitting you as much as they want then its harder to do something. In the end Lewy provided 3 clear penalties(the pull from Carvajal in the first game, and the both penalties from Ramos) for us in both games and one 50-50 penalty(the push from behind from Carvajal in the 1st minute)
Old 03-05-2018, 15:21   #422
EM1R
FC Next Year München

https://www.facebook.com/BarcaMultim...3301989525340/
BZ Squad member21
Old 03-05-2018, 16:39   #423
schweini
Viva Viva FCB

The refs are degrading the prestige of this competition.
Old 03-05-2018, 19:34   #424
Bayernobi
The Munchener

Its all over..we must move foward now...my fear is this new coach..can he do this for us...im so scared of our board..at times i think they are crazy..this new frankfurt coach...whats his pedigree..??? can this man take us pass the quarterfinals ? Bayern is my life....i have no other life...oh God. :

Last edited by Bayernobi; 03-05-2018 at 19:52.
Old 03-05-2018, 19:43   #425
OnlyInsider
German engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayernobi View Post
Its all over..we must move foward now...my fear is this new coach..can he do this for us...im so sacred of our board..at times i think they are crazy..this new frankfurt coach...whats his pedigree..??? can this man take us pass the quarterfinals ? Bayern is my life....i have no other life...oh God. :
No offence dude, but you write some really... funny.. shit.. at times
BZ Squad member6
Old 03-05-2018, 19:48   #426
Bayer
You'd like that, äh?

Mmh let's look at that this way. Kovac will be to us what Pep was to Barça. Or Conte to Juve. Or Zidane to Real.
BZ Squad member3
Old 03-05-2018, 19:54   #427
OnlyInsider
German engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
Mmh let's look at that this way. Kovac will be to us what Pep was to Barça. Or Conte to Juve. Or Zidane to Real.
To me its actually a little refreshing with something new. He can only surprise us in a good way, so lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited by OnlyInsider; 03-05-2018 at 20:01.
BZ Squad member6
Old 03-05-2018, 20:03   #428
Bayer
You'd like that, äh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
To me its actually a little refreshing with something new. He can only surprise us in a good way, so lets give him the benefit of the doubt.
The only positive I can literally think of is that he used to play as Defensive Midfielder. That's pretty much the nerve centre of the pitch, that's where you get most information/wisdom about football from, no wonder the most successful coaches usually were midfielders in their careers as footballers. He must know a thing or 2.
BZ Squad member3
Old 03-05-2018, 20:09   #429
OnlyInsider
German engineering

Quote:
The only positive I can literally think of is that he used to play as Defensive Midfielder. That's pretty much the nerve centre of the pitch, that's where you get most information/wisdom about football from, no wonder the most successful coaches usually were midfielders in their careers as footballers. He must know a thing or 2.
Yeah. Lets cross our fingers.

I just want the board to back him up 100%. Not playing cheap like they have a thing doing.
BZ Squad member6
Old 03-05-2018, 20:18   #430
EM1R
FC Next Year München

Quote:
Nah, we are not that lucky
BZ Squad member21
Old 03-05-2018, 21:37   #431
Blackroze
BZ Member

I really don't understand where this problem comes from, but in recent years I feel we are always chasing a result. Let me elaborate. First game at home against Madrid, we think we have to score and win with couple goals to go through. So we do everything in our power to put them under pressure. As a result we leave so many open spaces for a counter attack. Then we concede and we chase even more for a result and the loop begins. We go into the second leg chasing again and again. Why can't we simply sit behind the ball and let opponent chase for a result?

It's Barca game in 2015, we are playing away. Bernat has a Brainfart and we concede, but again we are the ones chasing for an away goal and in the process we concede two more! Why can't we just be ok with 1-0 and wait for the second leg at home?

I think this mentality that we have to overwhelm even the best teams home and away should fade away, because we don't get that good of results. I don't want us to turn to AM, but we should not always go for win. A two legged format is not about winning both games, but winning the whole tie.
16/17 Predictions Winner
Old 03-05-2018, 21:51   #432
OnlyInsider
German engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackroze View Post
I really don't understand where this problem comes from, but in recent years I feel we are always chasing a result. Let me elaborate. First game at home against Madrid, we think we have to score and win with couple goals to go through. So we do everything in our power to put them under pressure. As a result we leave so many open spaces for a counter attack. Then we concede and we chase even more for a result and the loop begins. We go into the second leg chasing again and again. Why can't we simply sit behind the ball and let opponent chase for a result?

It's Barca game in 2015, we are playing away. Bernat has a Brainfart and we concede, but again we are the ones chasing for an away goal and in the process we concede two more! Why can't we just be ok with 1-0 and wait for the second leg at home?

I think this mentality that we have to overwhelm even the best teams home and away should fade away, because we don't get that good of results. I don't want us to turn to AM, but we should not always go for win. A two legged format is not about winning both games, but winning the whole tie.
Its in Bayerns philosophy to play attacking football and take the game to the opponent, trying to dominate them and put them under pressure, especially at home.

It was way worse under Pep imo where I can relate to pretty much everything you say about chasing a result. Under Jupp we were simply crazy unlucky. Under Pep I always felt we didnt have the necessarily mentality to win the CL.
BZ Squad member6
Old 03-05-2018, 22:00   #433
Blackroze
BZ Member

Quote:
Its in Bayerns philosophy to play attacking football and take the game to the opponent, trying to dominate them and put them under pressure, especially at home.

It was way worse under Pep imo where I can relate to pretty much everything you say about chasing a result. Under Jupp we were simply crazy unlucky. Under Pep I always felt we didnt have the necessarily mentality to win the CL.
I totally agree with what you say, but that's what I think should change. Even the mighty Real Madrid, two times cup winner (ignore how they won) are not like this.

Watching this Arsenal team is like watching us in the mirror. Better side both legs without any result. In the end fans and pundits say, lack of concentration, lack of luck, referee etc. I think that's a loser mentality to blame everything but ourselves and our approach to a two-legged game.
16/17 Predictions Winner
Old 03-05-2018, 22:00   #434
Bayer
You'd like that, äh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
Nah, we are not that lucky
Niko is the man

Quote:

Thiiisss
BZ Squad member3
Old 03-05-2018, 22:07   #435
OnlyInsider
German engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackroze View Post
I totally agree with what you say, but that's what I think should change. Even the mighty Real Madrid, two times cup winner (ignore how they won) are not like this.

Watching this Arsenal team is like watching us in the mirror. Better side both legs without any result. In the end fans and pundits say, lack of concentration, lack of luck, referee etc. I think that's a loser mentality to blame everything but ourselves and our approach to a two-legged game.
Actually I really like Bayerns approach and its one of the reasons I became a fan of the club. When we play good, we play some of most thrilling football ever.

The bad thing is I feel some of this went away when Pep came here. Pep is a brilliant coach in many ways (have his flaws also), but his style was never suited for Bayern and since then we never had that "killer" mentality when needed. The players are still too influenced in their head from his time. Also the board making weird and stupid descisions play a part in this.
BZ Squad member6
Closed Thread