Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players

Old 20-05-2018, 10:33   #2146
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

he was such a good player .. but I think his desire to play CM have slowly ruined him.
I wont be sad if we decided to sell him.

problem is, good LB/RB are becoming so hard to find.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Old 20-05-2018, 10:43   #2147
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
he was such a good player .. but I think his desire to play CM have slowly ruined him.
I wont be sad if we decided to sell him.

problem is, good LB/RB are becoming so hard to find.
At this point, anything is better than Alaba. He doesent offer anything to our game.

Lets get a LB with heart and desire, someone who gives their all on the pitch. Im fed up with most of our players. They complain all the time, but doesent show anything on the pitch.
Old 20-05-2018, 13:58   #2148
Effenbergfan
Der Tiger

Sell Bernat and buy Philipp Max and let him and Alaba battle for LB.
Old 21-05-2018, 18:52   #2149
EM1R
BZ Member

Old 21-05-2018, 19:08   #2150
Bayernobi
The Munchener

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
Get rid of him. Sell now.

Then look for someone who actually posses marking and positioning skills and can cross a ball.

Alaba havent made a good cross for years, not even kidding.
At last everyone sees the light like me...David Alaba was directly responsible for our exit at the hands of Athletico Madrid..3 seasons ago...i never forgave him since then....very silly play...running off from his post...never serious in tackling...always running backwards as an opposing striker runs foward...instead of charging down the opponents like how marcello and Juventus wing back players charge strikers..Alaba allowed a ball meant for him pass him while he was flat footed...allowed griezman run pass him for same ball...instead of throwing in a tackle...alaba raised hands to the linesman for an offside relief...what a pathetic team member....Griezman scored..and Bayern were eliminated..wasting all the hardwork of the team....i want Alaba benched and sold or made to become a permanent 2nd choice left back

Last edited by Bayernobi; 21-05-2018 at 19:11.
Old 21-05-2018, 19:09   #2151
bayern_fan
BZ Member

like i said when the team is dropping down you could see that some players like Boateng,Alaba,Lewy and in the near future James,Thiago and co will want to change things and go in EPL/La liga. If we bought players like Griezmann or someone similar this summer thus making us much stronger and atractive and having bigger chance to win the CL all of this players will be much happy.

Some players should have a meeting with our FO and persuade them to buy wingers.
But with the extension of Robbery it will be difficult, you cannot go and have a talk with the FO about replacing players like Ribery and Robben plus Robben said that "we dont need" new players our squad is good. Both Ribery and him knows that if we end up buyng a winger their chances of playing next season will be even lower
Old 21-05-2018, 22:10   #2152
Muller25
BZ Member

I think Alaba is the easiest decision to sell if we have a replacement in mind. I think that's the only reason we might keep him... is that there's no good LBs I can think of that I'd really want here that do what he lacks (actually play defense and cross the ball better). If someone started naming some guys and any sort of link to that guy I'd be happy to entertain it. But at the moment I haven't seen us linked to any LB. Meaning who's starting if we sell Alaba? Bernat? He's worse than Alaba. Rafinha? NO thank you at all. I'd rather see us go to a 3 CB formation perhaps.