Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > European Football

View Poll Results: Who will win the Premier League?
Manchester City 15 53.57%
Chelsea 3 10.71%
Manchester United 2 7.14%
Tottenham 1 3.57%
Liverpool 7 25.00%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 20-10-2018, 15:16   #211
FernandoBR
BZ Member
 
FernandoBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte
Posts: 4,070
Likes: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
Martial scores again for Man Utd

Another talent has gone
We already have all the talent we need... Signing players is a sign of weakness remember ?
BZ Squad member1
FernandoBR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2018, 11:24   #212
Blackroze
BZ Member
 
Blackroze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 2,606
Likes: 449


What a game from Özil. I have not seen him on fire like this since his Real days. It was a treat to watch.

PS: I do't understand why youtube link does not work, so I add it hee manually so you can copy paste: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqU-CNLephA

Last edited by mea95; 23-10-2018 at 17:30.
16/17 Predictions Winner
Blackroze is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2018, 13:42   #213
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,030
Likes: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackroze View Post


What a game from Özil. I have not seen him on fire like this since his Real days. It was a treat to watch.

PS: I do't understand why youtube link does not work, so I add it hee manually so you can copy paste: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqU-CNLephA
Only put the "HqU-CNLephA" inside the ['YT'][/'YT']

Like this:

BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Blackroze (23-10-2018)
Old 24-10-2018, 14:15   #214
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 20,026
Likes: 1493
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 14:23   #215
Nils
Say It Ain't So
 
Nils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Berlin
Posts: 2,223
Likes: 197
What can they say tho.
BZ Squad member77
Nils is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 14:25   #216
Bayer
Wodan Heerst
 
Bayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Naples, Italy
Posts: 3,832
Likes: 939
What a disgrace of a club and what a disgusting coach.
BZ Squad member3
Bayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Stansfield (24-10-2018)
Old 25-10-2018, 01:59   #217
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 20,493
Likes: 1652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
What a disgrace of a club and what a disgusting coach.
Lol I thought it was hilarious. The guy worked miracles in Italy, letting him brag about it to s hut up the haters seems like the least he should be afforded.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2018, 15:22   #218
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 20,026
Likes: 1493
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2018, 16:12   #219
EM1R
𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓷 𝓜𝓲𝓪
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 6,245
Likes: 1057
It would've been sad if we interested in him.. Our board, precisely.
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2018, 17:31   #220
Bayer
Wodan Heerst
 
Bayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Naples, Italy
Posts: 3,832
Likes: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Lol I thought it was hilarious. The guy worked miracles in Italy, letting him brag about it to s hut up the haters seems like the least he should be afforded.
Oh I grant him the chance to do so. But let's not forget he led the club to the success in a competition where they shouldn't have even been allowed to partecipate in the first place. I don't forget the irregularities committed by them concerning the signatures of Thiago Motta & Milito and let's not forget they were cleared of similar charges (because no longer prosecutable) which got Juve relegated to Serie B back in 2006.
BZ Squad member3
Bayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2018, 18:16   #221
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 20,493
Likes: 1652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
Oh I grant him the chance to do so. But let's not forget he led the club to the success in a competition where they shouldn't have even been allowed to partecipate in the first place. I don't forget the irregularities committed by them concerning the signatures of Thiago Motta & Milito and let's not forget they were cleared of similar charges (because no longer prosecutable) which got Juve relegated to Serie B back in 2006.
I did not know any of this but nonetheless - neither Milito nor Motta were really the world beaters that anyone expected to lead Inter to the CL title. It was an amazing run from them, only matched by Bayern's similarly improbable run that same season. As bitter as I may be that we couldn't beat them in 2010 (or 2011, which was much more bitter for me), I can't deny how impressive that team was from a tactical perspective - and that's in no small part a credit to Mourinho.

Fuck Mourinho, seriously, I just really enjoyed that Inter side
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Bayer (27-10-2018)
Old 27-10-2018, 03:46   #222
Bayer
Wodan Heerst
 
Bayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Naples, Italy
Posts: 3,832
Likes: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
I did not know any of this but nonetheless - neither Milito nor Motta were really the world beaters that anyone expected to lead Inter to the CL title. It was an amazing run from them, only matched by Bayern's similarly improbable run that same season. As bitter as I may be that we couldn't beat them in 2010 (or 2011, which was much more bitter for me), I can't deny how impressive that team was from a tactical perspective - and that's in no small part a credit to Mourinho.

Fuck Mourinho, seriously, I just really enjoyed that Inter side
Oh well, yes, it was a joy to watch if you're just keen on tactics, agreed.

And yes, fuck Mourinho, Inter, and United as well, while we're at it lol.
BZ Squad member3
Bayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 23:13   #223
Wavy
BZ Member
 
Wavy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hell hole
Posts: 16,234
Likes: 354
Leicester City confirm chairman's death
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member5
Wavy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 20:03   #224
RJNair
F
 
RJNair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,861
Likes: 94
Tragic loss. Everyone from Leicester seems to hold a high regard for him. Seems like he was a well respected and caring person to everyone in the city. Rest in peace.
BZ Squad member9
RJNair is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 16:19   #225
bayern_fan
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,212
Likes: 163
Wow City are killing it, playing beautiful football too. What happened with us compared to a team like City if we draw them in the CL they will probably embarass us
bayern_fan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:51.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.