Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Discussions

Old 19-05-2019, 21:36   #1111
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stansfield View Post
That sounds pretty bizarre actually. Like from your description he seems to be trying to make some general points I could see him and others making, whether I agree or not, then he just muddies his own argument or takes it to an absurd level. I mean he does seem to be getting worse on the offensive end? Maybe it's just players but you would think he had some control there too. Has there been any particular reason/rumor given for him leaving Juventus?

"It's very easy to play good football" Let's hope Pep didn't hear it
He's a mediocre coach and just like all the mediocre coaches they only focus on one part of the game and that's usually the defence whereas they claim they're good to go by granting freedom for the players upfront lol

Allegri insisted he wanted to give a much more defensive print on the squad and wanted to get rid of any offensive player (Dybala, Costa, Alex Sandro, Cancelo) and the board was not satisfied with the philosophy proposed by the coach because some of them have just joined and would make little sense (also financially speaking) to waste such treasures like that. Dybala beind underwhelming is on him and on him solely, for instance. Plus they finally want to play inspiring football and win the effin CL lol

And that's not out of topic at all as that's exactly what I fear Kovac has been doing here.
BZ Squad member3
The above post is liked by:
Stansfield (20-05-2019)
Old 19-05-2019, 22:08   #1112
DonAK
Captain Marc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
He's a mediocre coach and just like all the mediocre coaches they only focus on one part of the game and that's usually the defence whereas they claim they're good to go by granting freedom for the players upfront lol

Allegri insisted he wanted to give a much more defensive print on the squad and wanted to get rid of any offensive player (Dybala, Costa, Alex Sandro, Cancelo) and the board was not satisfied with the philosophy proposed by the coach because some of them have just joined and would make little sense (also financially speaking) to waste such treasures like that. Dybala beind underwhelming is on him and on him solely, for instance. Plus they finally want to play inspiring football and win the effin CL lol

And that's not out of topic at all as that's exactly what I fear Kovac has been doing here.
I see you saying that, until they suddenly decide to hire Conte and it's back to nothing again.

I respect Allegri for reaching two CL finals and beating good teams on his way to doing so, and for having his team fight even while being down.

Too defensive for my liking, but there's worse managers out there managing bigger teams.
Bayer (19-05-2019)
Old 19-05-2019, 22:33   #1113
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
I see you saying that, until they suddenly decide to hire Conte and it's back to nothing again.

I respect Allegri for reaching two CL finals and beating good teams on his way to doing so, and for having his team fight even while being down.

Too defensive for my liking, but there's worse managers out there managing bigger teams.
lol

Conte left in bad terms back in the days I don't see him going back and apparently he has a deal with Inter

One thing with him is his training staff because under him way too many players get muscular injuries every now and then

But anyways yes there's definitely worse - he can make you step up but doesn' seem to reach that final step - than him but it's nothing to look forward to lol
BZ Squad member3
Old 19-05-2019, 22:35   #1114
Bayernobi
The Munchener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
I am mostly conflicted about this as well, but there is few bullet points that I can work with;

- ie .. if we sack him only to hire MVB, then my answer is WTF are you smoking to both Uli & KHR?

it all depends on who will replace him, and honestly there isn't a lot of good options available.
the only logic that I can muster is that our Board wants to build a football philosophy in parallel with the squad re-building process and they found the right man for the project (EtH).

other than that the most logical decision is to give Niko another chance with new and better players all around, that way it will be much easier to judge the quality of his work, or the lack of it.
I’m not in support of his sack. It’s not fair !
The club despite all our cries in forums worldwide refused to buy players.
What the fuck do you want Kovac to do being made so handicapped ??
We played Liverpool with virtually no strikers other than Lewandowski. Ribbery wasn’t 100% Robben was off. Koman was off. Kimmich off.
Kovac did his very best with a water tight defense strategy at the Allianz. We were all so pleased. His exit Against a pressing attacking laden Liverpool. What options did u Leave poor Kovac with ?? Virtually no bench.
He won the league and about to win the German Cup. This isn’t right. He deserves one more season with quality handymen around him. Then we can judge him.
Old 19-05-2019, 22:49   #1115
Bayernobi
The Munchener

Unless we are getting Ajax coach,, then maybe. If not.
Give him one more season. Our board don’t want experiments. They are hell bent on instant results. To be honest. I too don’t want to wait any more. I need the Champions League Trophy badly. Failing again next season is totally unacceptable it has gotten to that.
If Kovac wants to stay. He must win the UCL. If he doubts his ability to do that. Then I think he needs to leave. But the damned board must equip him with the tools and weaponry to face and defeat tough opponents. Without quality reinforcement. It’s a very tall order. Bayern has waited enough. We need that trophy so bad. The board should do their bit and wait to see the coach do theirs. If not they are hypocrites

Last edited by Bayernobi; 19-05-2019 at 22:59.
Old 19-05-2019, 23:31   #1116
DonAK
Captain Marc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
lol

Conte left in bad terms back in the days I don't see him going back and apparently he has a deal with Inter

One thing with him is his training staff because under him way too many players get muscular injuries every now and then

But anyways yes there's definitely worse - he can make you step up but doesn' seem to reach that final step - than him but it's nothing to look forward to lol
Tbh, I cannot see which manager they'll hire that can help them play the style of football they supposedly want.

Sarri? Will he go to Juve though.

Pochettino, ten Hag and managers like that would be dumb to join that team. They are owned by some of the richest people in Europe, but don't want to spend proper money to renew their team. They thought adding CR would do the trick without realizing how average their midfield is.

I still remember that trash team offering 15-20m for Alexis Sanchez back in the days.
Old 20-05-2019, 00:26   #1117
Bayer
Wodan Heerst

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
Tbh, I cannot see which manager they'll hire that can help them play the style of football they supposedly want.

Sarri? Will he go to Juve though.

Pochettino, ten Hag and managers like that would be dumb to join that team. They are owned by some of the richest people in Europe, but don't want to spend proper money to renew their team. They thought adding CR would do the trick without realizing how average their midfield is.

I still remember that trash team offering 15-20m for Alexis Sanchez back in the days.
If given the chance, Sarri would go to Juve right away lol
The opportunity to prove them wrong and win by adopting his philosophy is too appealing to resist

Pochettino probably also would. He has Italian roots, right from Piedmont. The chance to win trophies whilst having a shot at the CL would make for a good opportunity. And yes don't get me started on their owners, Juve fans are not exactly satisfied with their way of working either and the comments about FIAT and current state of the Italian economy does not make them any nicer in my eyes lol
BZ Squad member3
Old 20-05-2019, 02:20   #1118
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Fuck Allegri and Conte... Both are Poor man's CA... And CA was already shit. Fuck CA !
BZ Squad member1
St3ph3n (20-05-2019)
Old 20-05-2019, 19:19   #1119
St3ph3n
BZ Member

He should go.
In Belgium KRC Genk are the new champions?
Bold statement, their coach P. Clement would have gotten more out of this team.
MORE I TELL YOU !
Old 22-05-2019, 08:32   #1120
mea95
Mea San Mea

BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
Old 22-05-2019, 08:42   #1121
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

Get used to the idea of him staying guys.

BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Old 24-05-2019, 14:15   #1122
EM1R
Fernando was right

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge:

"Kovac's future does not depend on tomorrow's Pokal final. It would be crazy and irresponsible to base his future off of one game." [Bild]

So Kovac is going to lead the new era of Bayern. Oh.
BZ Squad member21
Old 24-05-2019, 16:10   #1123
Effenbergfan
Der Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge:

"Kovac's future does not depend on tomorrow's Pokal final. It would be crazy and irresponsible to base his future off of one game." [Bild]

So Kovac is going to lead the new era of Bayern. Oh.
Or it is already decided that he has to go.
BZ Squad member2
LookAtTheTime (24-05-2019)
Old 24-05-2019, 16:11   #1124
LookAtTheTime
BZ Member

We're probably going to find out if he's staying for sure soon after tomorrow's game
Old 24-05-2019, 16:20   #1125
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

KHR and Uli yet again after the final whistle tomorrow:

Spoiler
BZ Squad member6