Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Various

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 13-08-2018, 09:49   #181
ASZ
BZ Member
 
ASZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 440
Likes: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
Mascarell, Rebic & Hradecky were missing yesterday
A new manager took over and this was his first official match

We were also focused yesterday the whole game and wanted to win, while Frankfurt players turned into wrestlers after the 1st goal they've conceded
Adding on, the referee made mistakes in that match if I'm not mistaken. Especially the last min penalty when the ref declined it for Martinez (Using the VAR).
ASZ is offline  
Old 13-08-2018, 09:51   #182
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 18,881
Likes: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASZ View Post
Adding on, the referee made mistakes in that match if I'm not mistaken. Especially the last min penalty when the ref declined it for Martinez (Using the VAR).
True

There was also a handball before the 2nd goal
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is online now  
Old 13-08-2018, 09:57   #183
ASZ
BZ Member
 
ASZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 440
Likes: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
True

There was also a handball before the 2nd goal

I'm talking about this one:

ASZ is offline  
Old 13-08-2018, 11:32   #184
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 18,881
Likes: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASZ View Post
I'm talking about this one:

Yeah I knew it
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is online now  
Old 13-08-2018, 14:38   #185
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 19,226
Likes: 878
Should also add that the majority of Bayern's stars just had a humiliating WC and were desperate to prove themselves in the next game.

Never underestimate the power of losing.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Old 13-08-2018, 15:00   #186
kailip
Censored by Gray
 
kailip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,005
Likes: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Should also add that the majority of Bayern's stars just had a humiliating WC and were desperate to prove themselves in the next game.

Never underestimate the power of losing.
So what you're saying is that we'll win the treble? Or do we need to lose even more so we can win it in 2019?
BZ Squad member11
kailip is offline  
Old 13-08-2018, 15:07   #187
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 19,226
Likes: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by kailip View Post
So what you're saying is that we'll win the treble? Or do we need to lose even more so we can win it in 2019?
Neither. Pessimistically, this burst of motivation probably ended when the Supercup ended yesterday.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
The above post is liked by:
FernandoBR (13-08-2018), kailip (13-08-2018), L4nd3r (13-08-2018)
Old 13-08-2018, 19:15   #188
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 18,881
Likes: 846


it wasn't the first time yesterday
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is online now  
The above post is liked by:
kailip (13-08-2018)
Old 13-08-2018, 19:23   #189
kailip
Censored by Gray
 
kailip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,005
Likes: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post


it wasn't the first time yesterday
Lmao that fake ball throw was the funniest shit I've seen this week

Well done Lewa
BZ Squad member11
kailip is offline  
The above post is liked by:
L4nd3r (14-08-2018), Sakujo (13-08-2018)
Old 13-08-2018, 22:55   #190
Ciriaco
BZ Member
 
Ciriaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,384
Likes: 143
The level of quality of the BuLi teams is just astonishingly low...

I mean its sad. Nothing to be excited about. For us the season will start in March with the knock-out ties in the CL. Till then everything will be quite boring. There is no a single team capable of challenging us. There is no single superstar player besides the one that play in Bayern.

I really really hope that Dortmund and Leipzig could be able to keep up with us putting pressure by defeating the other BuLi teams on regular basis. I think Favre is the man that can help bring back Borussia to the old path.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Ciriaco is offline  
The above post is liked by:
kailip (14-08-2018)
Old 14-08-2018, 07:15   #191
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact
 
DanaSchofield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5,085
Likes: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
The level of quality of the BuLi teams is just astonishingly low...

I mean its sad. Nothing to be excited about. For us the season will start in March with the knock-out ties in the CL. Till then everything will be quite boring. There is no a single team capable of challenging us. There is no single superstar player besides the one that play in Bayern.

I really really hope that Dortmund and Leipzig could be able to keep up with us putting pressure by defeating the other BuLi teams on regular basis. I think Favre is the man that can help bring back Borussia to the old path.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
You're optimistic
BZ Squad member25
DanaSchofield is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:18.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.