Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > European Football

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 18-12-2018, 15:30   #496
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 19,281
Likes: 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Are you gaslighting me now?
Dude, why do you magnify things?

We are having a discussion on a forum behind our computers, where 2 members can misunderstand/disagree with each others

Why the fuck do you think that I'm gaslighting you?
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
LookAtTheTime (18-12-2018)
Old 18-12-2018, 15:37   #497
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 19,281
Likes: 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
My 14 y/o cousin is showing "great moments while playing" for his local youth club, must be just as impressive as Coman's first season, huh?
I don't know how can this be used as an argument to defend your point or criticize mine, but anyway I'll stop here since we're spamming the CL thread for nothing

I just hope Sanches will keep getting playing time with Bayern and his NT, and we will see in 2 seasons

and I'll be glad to acknowledge that I was wrong to believe in him if he never succeeded
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 15:39   #498
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 19,591
Likes: 1124
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
Dude, why do you magnify things?

We are having a discussion on a forum behind our computers, where 2 members can misunderstand/disagree with each others

Why the fuck do you think that I'm gaslighting you?
Because you say things like that. I wonder, has Sanches lived up to Arjen Robben's first season yet? Like, how far are we going to take this troll attempt?

"Sanches has now equaled Coman's first season" is up there with one of the most laughable statements ever written on BZ and here you are still defending it? This isn't just a simple disagreement, this is you doubling down on something that is so far past the realm of reasonable that it MUST be a troll. I'm still waiting for the "Haha Grey got pranked for taking me seriously" because I know it's coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
I don't know how can this be used as an argument to defend your point or criticize mine, but anyway I'll stop here since we're spamming the CL thread for nothing

I just hope Sanches will keep getting playing time with Bayern and his NT, and we will see in 2 seasons

and I'll be glad to acknowledge that I was wrong to believe in him if he never succeeded
You're stated unequivocally that because Sanches has moments where he has been praised, that means he's equaled Coman (god, I can't even write that it physically hurts). Well so, has my 14 y/o cousin. He's equaled Coman because someone clapped for him? That's how it works for you, per your own words, unless English suddenly stopped being my first language.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 16:03   #499
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 19,281
Likes: 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Because you say things like that. I wonder, has Sanches lived up to Arjen Robben's first season yet? Like, how far are we going to take this troll attempt?
Look, I like Coman and follow him more than you do, and I already said he is my favorite Bayern player since his first season here
You can check my posts in Coman's thread too

But you are making Coman's first season at Bayern as being something magnificent ... you're suddenly rating Coman too highly just because you hate Sanches and you want to prove me wrong just because I'm praising him

I honestly don't care if you consider me a troll or not, you just taught me to not go into a discussion with you about a player you hate


Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
I'm still waiting for the "Haha Grey got pranked for taking me seriously" because I know it's coming.
Don't worry, I stand by my words and you should always take me seriously, unless I make it clear that I'm joking or I'm not serious


Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
unless English suddenly stopped being my first language.
ok
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
LookAtTheTime (18-12-2018)
Old 18-12-2018, 16:45   #500
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn
 
Sakujo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tripoli
Posts: 6,428
Likes: 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
On the flip side, Tolisso’s injury means that Sanches has a genuine role on this team beyond that of “experiment.” He’s not being gifted games, he’s playing now because we really need him.
it's funny that you are saying that now.
I remember I argued the same point to you when you were saying that it's no use giving Sanches any minutes as it will come on the expense of two better players in the mold of Tolisso & Goretzka.

I told you taking our injury record into consideration, there will come a time when we will need him and he will start games without stepping on anyone's toe.

your reply was deeming my argument a fairy-tale type of logic.
lol .. better late than never I guess.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Sakujo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 17:13   #501
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 19,591
Likes: 1124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
it's funny that you are saying that now.
I remember I argued the same point to you when you were saying that it's no use giving Sanches any minutes as it will come on the expense of two better players in the mold of Tolisso & Goretzka.

I told you taking our injury record into consideration, there will come a time when we will need him and he will start games without stepping on anyone's toe.

your reply was deeming my argument a fairy-tale type of logic.
lol .. better late than never I guess.
So you’re radically misreading what I’m saying, because I’m agreeing with you, not arguing anything - nor for that matter have my views on the subject changed one bit.

With Tolisso injured, Sanches has a genuine role in this club without coming at the detriment of any better player. That means that Sanches is getting minutes without harming Tolisso or Goretzka, because those two were competing with each other. Now that one is gone, the other can step into their shoes. Sanches isn’t just some dumb experiment we’re testing anymore, he’s serving a vital role as a bench midfielder. That means the minutes he’s getting aren’t an undeserved gift, they’re actually necessary. With that piece of the puzzle, I 100% support him playing. You, on the other hand, were arguing that he should still play regardless of whether Goretzka and Tolisso were fit - something I will never agree with in all liklihood.

For what it’s worth, nothing I’ve written here is any different from what I said when Tolisso was first injured.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:54   #502
EM1R
𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓷 𝓜𝓲𝓪
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 5,141
Likes: 740
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
misafeco (11-01-2019)
Old 11-01-2019, 11:01   #503
misafeco
We Lose As A Team
 
misafeco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 727
Likes: 103
That's good news I think. I expected 3 matches.
misafeco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:39   #504
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rennes
Posts: 19,281
Likes: 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by misafeco View Post
That's good news I think. I expected 3 matches.
I thought the good news was him missing both legs vs Liverpool
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
mea95 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Stephen (11-01-2019)
Old 11-01-2019, 11:47   #505
misafeco
We Lose As A Team
 
misafeco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 727
Likes: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
I thought the good news was him missing both legs vs Liverpool
Just wait until half of our attackers injures, then you will certainly miss him.
misafeco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:53   #506
Blackroze
BZ Member
 
Blackroze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 2,288
Likes: 230
It's fine, my boy Hudson-Odoi will toy with their full backs. Everything's gonna be fine. He can even play centrally if shit hits the fan and we got James injured also .
16/17 Predictions Winner
Blackroze is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 12:02   #507
EM1R
𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓷 𝓜𝓲𝓪
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 5,141
Likes: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackroze View Post
It's fine, my boy Hudson-Odoi will toy with their full backs. Everything's gonna be fine. He can even play centrally if shit hits the fan and we got James injured also .
It will be hard to get him in winter, Chelsea want to keep him because of injuries in their squad. Let's just get the deal done.
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 11:16   #508
EM1R
𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓷 𝓜𝓲𝓪
 
EM1R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Tuzla
Posts: 5,141
Likes: 740
BZ Squad member21
EM1R is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
St3ph3n (19-01-2019)
Old 19-01-2019, 15:44   #509
St3ph3n
BZ Member
 
St3ph3n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,022
Likes: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
Looks to be in our favour
St3ph3n is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 18:00   #510
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 19,591
Likes: 1124
God-fucking-damnit.

It's 2019. Colorblindedness affects predominantly men. Soccer fans are predominantly men. Fuck, I'm not even officially colorblind, but I literally cannot see a moving red/pink/orange ball across a green field. The EPL tried this for a few years and the ball was invisible for me and many thousands of other people.

White should be the only color allowed, fucking this exotic discrimination.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
LookAtTheTime (19-01-2019)
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:26.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.