Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 21-06-2019, 23:21   #1606
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 20,795
Likes: 1986
Lmao Kovac “destroyed” Sanches’s career the same way Carlo, Jupp, and whoever Swansea’s manager was did.

Sometimes people need to take responsibility for their own failures.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
FernandoBR (22-06-2019), L4nd3r (22-06-2019), LookAtTheTime (22-06-2019), OnlyInsider (22-06-2019), Thirteen (22-06-2019)
Old 22-06-2019, 00:31   #1607
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe
 
OnlyInsider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Esbjerg
Posts: 6,209
Likes: 1083
The one destroying Sanches was Sanches.
BZ Squad member6
OnlyInsider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2019, 02:40   #1608
micky
A good Christian
 
micky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Rhein-Neckar
Posts: 5,943
Likes: 548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Lmao Kovac “destroyed” Sanches’s career the same way Carlo, Jupp, and whoever Swansea’s manager was did.

Sometimes people need to take responsibility for their own failures.
It says "thanks to god only 45 minutes of Bayern and then no more". Maybe it's just Sanches being happy of not being coached by Kovac anymore. Maybe even Sanches recognizes how bad Kovac is.

Last edited by micky; 22-06-2019 at 11:49.
BZ Squad member22
micky is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
EM1R (22-06-2019), FernandoBR (22-06-2019), Grey (22-06-2019)
Old 22-06-2019, 11:04   #1609
Effenbergfan
Der Tiger
 
Effenbergfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Posts: 2,009
Likes: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
Blaming Kovac for Sanches is dumb
I am blaming him for the fact that he wanted to keep him, when the club wanted to loan him. But saying that Kovac fucked up Sanches, that's too much indeed.
BZ Squad member2
Effenbergfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2019, 23:05   #1610
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn
 
Sakujo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tripoli
Posts: 7,208
Likes: 1163
He can fuck right off I dont give a shit anymore.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Sakujo is offline  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Grey (22-06-2019), Thirteen (23-06-2019)
Old 22-06-2019, 23:37   #1611
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 20,795
Likes: 1986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
He can fuck right off I dont give a shit anymore.
Aw fuck, now we know he’s in deep shit!

<3
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
The above post is liked by:
Sakujo (23-06-2019)
Old 23-06-2019, 07:42   #1612
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn
 
Sakujo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tripoli
Posts: 7,208
Likes: 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Aw fuck, now we know he’s in deep shit!

<3
yeah I mean with Tolisso & James injured he had only one player to compete with for play time (Goretzka) who btw was playing his first season here as well which means he was under pressure as well. not to mention that Martinez their other competitor on midfield wasn't Niko's first choice either.

all that and he could not get playing time .. yeah well I am not holding my breath he will get any minutes this season with Tolisso fit & our board planning on buying yet another midfielder .. so yeah .. for him to fuck off is the best route to take I think.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Sakujo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2019, 08:47   #1613
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,205
Likes: 679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
yeah I mean with Tolisso & James injured he had only one player to compete with for play time (Goretzka) who btw was playing his first season here as well which means he was under pressure as well. not to mention that Martinez their other competitor on midfield wasn't Niko's first choice either.

all that and he could not get playing time .. yeah well I am not holding my breath he will get any minutes this season with Tolisso fit & our board planning on buying yet another midfielder .. so yeah .. for him to fuck off is the best route to take I think.
TBH, i don't think it was his blame per se that he didn't got playing time, Kovac just didn't want to play him. He didn't trust a player who was/is still finding himself when he got pressured for results, so he relied on playing experience, which Goretzka had more. Look at how long he tried to rely on Ribery as a starter.

At this point Bayern should just cut on the loss and sell him (with a % on future profits). Maybe it will work out better for both parties like with Hojbjerg.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:56.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.