Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players

Old 03-06-2019, 14:12   #316
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesmar84 View Post
And I keep saying that the pass Tolisso made on the day was a suicidal one as nobody was expecting him to back pass in that sit....
A worse decision than Ulreich's non-decision. Ulreich is not Neuer, he should've never made that pass.
BZ Squad member27
Old 03-06-2019, 20:11   #317
Stansfield
spice must flow

Yeah that pass was horrible. Terrible sequence of events. Hate to see it.
BZ Squad member18
Old 03-06-2019, 22:48   #318
Grey
Replevin for a Cow

I don’t care if Tolisso got down on his knees and passed Ulreich the ball with his cock - if Ulreich had enough time to hesitate and pick his panties out of his asscrack, that means Ulreich - not Tolisso - was far more to blame. Honestly can’t stand this revisionism.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
The above post is liked by:
micky (03-06-2019), Nils (03-06-2019)
Old 03-06-2019, 23:04   #319
Nils
Kill Hoeneß

Yep, Ulreich might be good enough as a long term buli backup, but fucking sucked as a keeper when it mattered the most in the CL.
BZ Squad member77
Old 04-06-2019, 00:22   #320
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
I don’t care if Tolisso got down on his knees and passed Ulreich the ball with his cock - if Ulreich had enough time to hesitate and pick his panties out of his asscrack, that means Ulreich - not Tolisso - was far more to blame. Honestly can’t stand this revisionism.
He should be blamed for making a unnecessary back pass to a backup keeper. Not to forget that it was a weak ass pass too.
BZ Squad member27
Old 04-06-2019, 00:36   #321
Grey
Replevin for a Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
He should be blamed for making a unnecessary back pass to a backup keeper. Not to forget that it was a weak ass pass too.
How can it be relevant to Ulreich’s disproportionate share of the blame if the pass was safe enough that it allowed Ulreich 2 full seconds to make a decision? You’re talking like this was some split-second, life-or-death instinct decision that Ulreich made instantaneously. The guy had time to run and grab a ham sandwich, eat it, and re-lace his boots for good measure. If Tolisso’s pass afforded Ulreich as much time as it did, then it categorically was not anywhere near as impactful as you want to believe.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
mavros (04-06-2019)
Old 04-06-2019, 06:02   #322
mavros
DFB-FCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesmar84 View Post
And I keep saying that the pass Tolisso made on the day was a suicidal one as nobody was expecting him to back pass in that sit....
There isn't a single thing that a keeper shouldn't be prepared for!

He must even be ready for allien invasion!
BZ Squad member17
Old 04-06-2019, 08:07   #323
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
How can it be relevant to Ulreich’s disproportionate share of the blame if the pass was safe enough that it allowed Ulreich 2 full seconds to make a decision? You’re talking like this was some split-second, life-or-death instinct decision that Ulreich made instantaneously. The guy had time to run and grab a ham sandwich, eat it, and re-lace his boots for good measure. If Tolisso’s pass afforded Ulreich as much time as it did, then it categorically was not anywhere near as impactful as you want to believe.
I agree with you. But then couldn’t it be debated that Tolisso’s pass then didn’t have enough pace and gave Sven “too much time” to think about it and made him Overthink it and mess up. Where if it had more pace, perhaps he wouldn’t have over thought it.
BZ Squad member58
Old 04-06-2019, 13:07   #324
micky
Arp you ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
I agree with you. But then couldn’t it be debated that Tolisso’s pass then didn’t have enough pace and gave Sven “too much time” to think about it and made him Overthink it and mess up. Where if it had more pace, perhaps he wouldn’t have over thought it.
Either way, Ulreich had the chance to clear the ball but he didn't. That's the mistake that led to the goal, not Tolisso's pass per se but Ulreich's indecisiveness.
BZ Squad member22
Effenbergfan (04-06-2019), franz (04-06-2019), Grey (04-06-2019)
Old 04-06-2019, 15:11   #325
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky View Post
Either way, Ulreich had the chance to clear the ball but he didn't. That's the mistake that led to the goal, not Tolisso's pass per se but Ulreich's indecisiveness.
Totally agree. That’s why I started with saying that. I don’t think Tolisso was at fault. But I do think it could be debated that if the pass had more pace Ukreich wouldn’t have over thought it and made a big mistake. Instincts instead of overthinking would have played out.
BZ Squad member58