Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 26-06-2016, 19:07   #31
Giovane
Herr Münchener
 
Giovane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vara˛din, CRO
Posts: 3,273
Likes: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
If I had to guess, I'd bet 90+% of BZers were rooting for you guys

Oh well, the one saving grace (fr neutrals at least) is that we can watch Sanches again.
Thanks...

But... Our coach is a TV service man that doesn't have any experience and he was brought to coach the NT without any great references, coaching small local teams and Dinamo Zagreb where he failed miserably. He was deployed by corrupt politicians (not convicted) that are in charge of our national football federation and Dinamo and it was really a matter of time when he'll be our grim reaper. Those hooligans that stopped the game against Chech Republic were (are) fighting against those people that installed Cacic as our coach, and although it's not justified are means are not right, the cause is something many people in Croatia support.

Cacic made the tactics not to lose instead to win. When he saw Portugal is harmless and also defensive as fuck, he did nothing. Absolutely nothing. He waited with changes way too long, waited until Rakitic & Mandzukic couldn't walk any more. Strinic and Vida aren't made for the posession football and Vrsaljko and Jedvaj are better suited for it. Pjaca is a gem in the making and he kickstarted our motor just like Renato did for Portugal but Renato came in at '55, while Pjaca waaaay too late at '110. Also, Kalinic is in 100000 times better shape than Mandzukic and he got in at '88. Unbelievable.

Eventually Strinic' incompetence gave the chance to Renato to give the ball to Nani, Ronaldo & Quaresma that made our end on the Euro.

Renato was Portugal's key man, he gave them energy needed to use the only mistake we did. With him they were a team and not just CR7 with 10 men.

But even that Portugal is a joke of a team and Croatia should've beaten them 3:0 just if we decided to attack. But we didn't. We haven't had one single shot on goal in 120 minutes. You can't win playing like that. On the other hand, Portugal had two shots on goal in that one play in 117th minute and with those two shots they've gone through the QT.

Well done Renato Sanches! Congratulations Portugal, although, like Corluka said in interview, I'm not sure for what.

Last edited by Giovane; 26-06-2016 at 19:17.
Sponsor of the 2018 Ms. BZ
Giovane is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 19:38   #32
kailip
Censored by Gray
 
kailip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,001
Likes: 63
Lances onde se vź que nćo passam a bola ao Renato | Hugo Gil e Benfica

Portugal players tried their best to sabotage Sanches vs Hungary. Did not catch that.
BZ Squad member11
kailip is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 20:25   #33
Giovane
Herr Münchener
 
Giovane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vara˛din, CRO
Posts: 3,273
Likes: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kailip View Post
Lances onde se vź que nćo passam a bola ao Renato | Hugo Gil e Benfica

Portugal players tried their best to sabotage Sanches vs Hungary. Did not catch that.
And for this he maybe should've been sent off yesterday...

https://web.facebook.com/16152455987...2266860360732/
Sponsor of the 2018 Ms. BZ
Giovane is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 20:37   #34
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,265
Likes: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovane View Post
And for this he maybe should've been sent off yesterday...

https://web.facebook.com/16152455987...2266860360732/
Hard to blame him though, Modric(?) moved his leg trying to get the ball, what do you want Sanches to do? To give up the ball just because Modric fell?

And i believe he knew right away his feet landed on Modric's leg, you can clearly see he didn't mean that.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 21:04   #35
DenToppesteHund
#ServusJames!
 
DenToppesteHund's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oslo
Posts: 1,891
Likes: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kailip View Post
Lances onde se vź que nćo passam a bola ao Renato | Hugo Gil e Benfica

Portugal players tried their best to sabotage Sanches vs Hungary. Did not catch that.
Translate Pls?
DenToppesteHund is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 21:16   #36
Giovane
Herr Münchener
 
Giovane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vara˛din, CRO
Posts: 3,273
Likes: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
Hard to blame him though, Modric(?) moved his leg trying to get the ball, what do you want Sanches to do? To give up the ball just because Modric fell?

And i believe he knew right away his feet landed on Modric's leg, you can clearly see he didn't mean that.
Don't know... Maybe you're right, but maybe...
Sponsor of the 2018 Ms. BZ
Giovane is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 21:23   #37
kailip
Censored by Gray
 
kailip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,001
Likes: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenToppesteHund View Post
Translate Pls?
The text doesn't say anything very relevant really on the link I sent, but the previous post says that he tried to find empty spaces to help Portugal be more dynamic but his teammates wouldn't pass the ball to him. He wanted to try and bring Portugal forward but was stopped by his own teammates.

It says he was clearly frustrated because he wanted the win while the team was just passing without objectivity, and the director of the portuguese football federation noticed that and talked to him about it after the match.

Then the link I sent said that, simply saying it wasn't enough, so they showed the video, along with commenting on how he was dangerous and created chances when he had the ball, and how he was annoyed at his teammates for not wanting to really attack hungary, he tried to press hungary while the rest of his teammates were just waiting for the match to end.


Maybe his teammates are just cunts or they wanted the draw to try and get to the easier side of the knockout stage (which they luckily did thanks to Iceland being stupid)
BZ Squad member11
kailip is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 21:32   #38
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,265
Likes: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by kailip View Post
The text doesn't say anything very relevant really on the link I sent, but the previous post says that he tried to find empty spaces to help Portugal be more dynamic but his teammates wouldn't pass the ball to him. He wanted to try and bring Portugal forward but was stopped by his own teammates.

It says he was clearly frustrated because he wanted the win while the team was just passing without objectivity, and the director of the portuguese football federation noticed that and talked to him about it after the match.

Then the link I sent said that, simply saying it wasn't enough, so they showed the video, along with commenting on how he was dangerous and created chances when he had the ball, and how he was annoyed at his teammates for not wanting to really attack hungary, he tried to press hungary while the rest of his teammates were just waiting for the match to end.


Maybe his teammates are just cunts or they wanted the draw to try and get to the easier side of the knockout stage (which they luckily did thanks to Iceland being stupid)
First win in a major competition is not stupid. You play to win, not to draw.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 21:35   #39
kailip
Censored by Gray
 
kailip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,001
Likes: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
First win in a major competition is not stupid. You play to win, not to draw.
Yeah. Then you face England and lose instead of facing Croatia and potentially winning. (And then having way more chances afterwards, instead of facing France and by a miracle if they went through, Germany/Italy/Spain)

I get the whole idea behind winning no matter the consequences, but playing the draws is something that has practical advantages. It was dumb of Iceland to score that goal, and Portugal despite everything did the right thing not to win the match vs Hungary.

If anything, blame the Euro format.
BZ Squad member11
kailip is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 21:42   #40
L4nd3r
Uli and Kovac RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 7,265
Likes: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by kailip View Post
Yeah. Then you face England and lose instead of facing Croatia and potentially winning. (And then having way more chances afterwards, instead of facing France and by a miracle if they went through, Germany/Italy/Spain)

I get the whole idea behind winning no matter the consequences, but playing the draws is something that has practical advantages. It was dumb of Iceland to score that goal, and Portugal despite everything did the right thing not to win the match vs Hungary.

If anything, blame the Euro format.
Not sure if facing Croatia would be better. It end up working for Portugal, but just because Croatia played a coward football(not to lose). Also, let's stop hijacking Sanches thread, if you want to continue this discussion, let's do it in the Round of 16 thread.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 20:38   #41
roosoo2
BZ Member
 
roosoo2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: palestine,nazareth
Posts: 3,766
Likes: 0
what a goal by renato
roosoo2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 20:40   #42
rohr
meeehhh
 
rohr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,255
Likes: 482
Renato ---- Vidal
Javi
BZ Squad member13
rohr is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 20:57   #43
Argeta
BZ Member
 
Argeta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Sweden
Posts: 8,151
Likes: 87
He is a fucking beast! The youngest player to have ever scored in the Euro knockouts
BZ Squad member96
Argeta is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 21:05   #44
elfarto
BZ Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 12
Likes: 0
Hope you're liking what you're seeing
elfarto is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 21:07   #45
p4vo
complic4te♡
 
p4vo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Aarhus.
Posts: 5,163
Likes: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by roosoo2 View Post
what a goal by renato


The goal is just to get people talking bro.

Seriously, have you ever seen a 18 year old boy bossing the midfield like this? Oh man I look forward to see him in our shirt after the EURO. - Deeply impressed by his showing in last and this match. Wow!
p4vo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:00.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.