Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 18-02-2018, 14:55   #16
schweini
Viva Viva FCB
 
schweini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Auckland
Posts: 2,619
Likes: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
I hope he doesn't turn out like Kassai.
schweini is offline  
Old 18-02-2018, 14:58   #17
misafeco
We Lose As A Team
 
misafeco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 686
Likes: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by schweini View Post
I hope he doesn't turn out like Kassai.
???
Why would you assume that?
misafeco is online now  
Old 18-02-2018, 16:35   #18
MihailT
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Sofia
Posts: 214
Likes: 2
A referee from the Balkans officiating a match involving a Turkish team? Penalty and a red card against Besiktas by the 3rd minute confirmed.
MihailT is online now  
Old 18-02-2018, 18:00   #19
MetalManiac
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 98
Likes: 0
3-0 is my guess. Besiktas wont have a chance.
MetalManiac is offline  
Old 18-02-2018, 18:35   #20
FCBartek
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 615
Likes: 6
It's gonna be like Porto/Arsenal/Roma game - 5:0 and we are in
FCBartek is offline  
Old 18-02-2018, 19:40   #21
kailip
Censored by Gray
 
kailip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,005
Likes: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by MihailT View Post
A referee from the Balkans officiating a match involving a Turkish team? Penalty and a red card against Besiktas by the 3rd minute confirmed.
I mean no offense to Besiktas, but to be kinda fair Bayern should at least still get a 1 goal difference win even if starting 1-0 down and with 10 men on the field.

The difference is just too big.
BZ Squad member11
kailip is offline  
Old 18-02-2018, 21:29   #22
misafeco
We Lose As A Team
 
misafeco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 686
Likes: 82
I doubt Kassai was/is anti-Bayern. I remember he was the referee on another Real-Bayern in 2012 and we went through. These games are just too fast for any referee to follow and make all decisions correctly.
misafeco is online now  
Old 18-02-2018, 21:34   #23
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 19,352
Likes: 970
Quote:
Originally Posted by misafeco View Post
I doubt Kassai was/is anti-Bayern. I remember he was the referee on another Real-Bayern in 2012 and we went through. These games are just too fast for any referee to follow and make all decisions correctly.
He reffed the second Madrid leg in 2012 and made some pretty awful calls against us. The first leg was reffed by Webb, and he was quite good.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Old 18-02-2018, 21:40   #24
misafeco
We Lose As A Team
 
misafeco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 686
Likes: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
He reffed the second Madrid leg in 2012 and made some pretty awful calls against us. The first leg was reffed by Webb, and he was quite good.
Webb had a far easier game and it lasted only 90 minutes. The second leg had 4-5 pretty close calls inside the penalty area. I think he called well all of them except one.
Also, do you remember the Marcelo faul in the extra time of the first match? It was a textbook red.
misafeco is online now  
Old 18-02-2018, 21:44   #25
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 19,352
Likes: 970
Quote:
Originally Posted by misafeco View Post
Webb had a far easier game and it lasted only 90 minutes. The second leg had 4-5 pretty close calls inside the penalty area. I think he called well all of them except one.
Also, do you remember the Marcelo faul in the extra time of the first match? It was a textbook red.
All I remember was Alaba being criminally excluded from the CL squad because of Kassai. Along with Badstuber and Gustavo, leading to what is known far-and-wide as one of the worst CLs ever, owing in no small part to both teams missing half their key players through yellow card suspensions. If not for Kassai, we would have won that final 4-0.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Old 18-02-2018, 21:49   #26
bayern_fan
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 895
Likes: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by misafeco View Post
I doubt Kassai was/is anti-Bayern. I remember he was the referee on another Real-Bayern in 2012 and we went through. These games are just too fast for any referee to follow and make all decisions correctly.


Then tell me why did he put his hands in his pocket and when he saw that it was casemiro who already had one yellow card he decided not to give him a second yellow card even though the foul was dark yellow maybe even straight red, and after that he immediately sent off vidal.

This same thing happened when neymar with a yellow card dived for a penalty vs bayern and rizzoli did the same goes into his pocket while running towards neymar when he realises its neymar he decides not to give him a 2nd yellow, barcelona scored after 10 seconds.
I get not seeing an offside because how fast games are or a foul but clearl both rizzoli and kassai decided both situations are yellow card worthy but decide not to give a yellow card after they saw that the players were casemiro and neymar players that already were on a yellow card

https://cleanupfootball.org/Football...EYMAR-DIVE.gif

I dont know if some refs are barcelona or real fans or the referees are instructed to go easy on barcelona and real while not giving clear penalties for the opponents or not giving red cards to their players while booking other teams and giving red cards for very little.

who doent believe that real and barcelona are favoured they are the most popular with messi and ronaldo in their teams so more fans around the world will tune in to watch with real and barcelona in the finals plus pushing ronaldo and messi to win ballon dors blabla messi getting selected as player of the tournament or final at the worldcup 2014 i mean wtf,and stuff like that.

Last edited by mea95; 18-02-2018 at 22:11.
bayern_fan is offline  
Old 18-02-2018, 21:49   #27
misafeco
We Lose As A Team
 
misafeco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 686
Likes: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
All I remember was Alaba being criminally excluded from the CL squad because of Kassai. Along with Badstuber and Gustavo, leading to what is known far-and-wide as one of the worst CLs ever, owing in no small part to both teams missing half their key players through yellow card suspensions. If not for Kassai, we would have won that final 4-0.
Both Badstuber and Gustavo certainly earned his yellow card. Alaba was just unlucky. You can't blame a ref for the stupid rules.

And no, we didn't lose because of our defence. Chelsea barely entered our half.
misafeco is online now  
Old 18-02-2018, 21:52   #28
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 19,352
Likes: 970
Quote:
Originally Posted by misafeco View Post
Both Badstuber and Gustavo certainly earned his yellow card. Alaba was just unlucky. You can't blame a ref for the stupid rules.

And no, we didn't lose because of our defence. Chelsea barely entered our half.
Tactics are not static. If we had our full team, which we would have had, our attack would have worked properly. Alaba supports Ribery who supports the attack. Gustavo puts Kroos more forward and lets him dictate play. Badstuber gives Boateng freedom to pass instead of a makeshift CB with Tymo.

Anyway, this is neither here nor there. Kassai is not reffing this match and I'm very happy about it. He and Proenca should never be allowed to ref Bayern games again.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Old 18-02-2018, 21:57   #29
misafeco
We Lose As A Team
 
misafeco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 686
Likes: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Tactics are not static. If we had our full team, which we would have had, our attack would have worked properly. Alaba supports Ribery who supports the attack. Gustavo puts Kroos more forward and lets him dictate play. Badstuber gives Boateng freedom to pass instead of a makeshift CB with Tymo.

Anyway, this is neither here nor there. Kassai is not reffing this match and I'm very happy about it. He and Proenca should never be allowed to ref Bayern games again.
As you said Chelsea were also missing key players. The rule was bad, UEFA changed it, end of story.

I don't think Kassai will get any of our matches in the future. And what was wrong with Proenca?
misafeco is online now  
Old 19-02-2018, 00:33   #30
Stansfield
BZ Member
 
Stansfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,365
Likes: 158
Kassai and his assistants must have been drunk during the match last season if nothing else was going on. If they are just that incompetent they shouldn't be doing this.


It beggars belief when when you get multiple calls and missed offsides that bad involving multiple people.

Little gets done about whatever it is because people make excuses or move on. Only the fans of the team who were hurt about it really remember or care that much. That being said neutrals were complaining about the match last season because it was so absurd.


It sure worked out nicely for Real so they could become the "first" team to repeat.
BZ Squad member18
Stansfield is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:02.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.