Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread

Old 19-02-2018, 00:37   #31
PCapitalist
BZ Member

Kassai also refereed Bayern's 2013 first leg against Barça. IMO a couple of goals could have been ruled invalid in that game (Müller's tackle against Jordi Alba and Gomez's outside goal), yet he didn't...

Vidal's expulsion is 100% on Ancelotti. He got his first card at the 7th minute, it wad OBVIOUS he would get a second one with so much time left and Vidal's playstyle...

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Old 19-02-2018, 01:14   #32
bayern_fan
BZ Member

Yes but casemiro was even worse the guy had like 5,6 yellow worthy fouls, he was making tactical fouls blocking counters for bayern, making fouls right and left then he goes straight for robbens leg a very dangerous tackle, kassai gets to his pocket runs towards the foul sees that casemiro made the foul and decided not to give him a second yellow, then 4 facking minutes later vidal makes a clear tackle and the ref canno wait to take out his yellow card. Ffs together with barcelona-chelsea the biggest robberies in football, i still cannot believe how little fuzz was made by our side and german media because if it was the other way around spanish media and marca would have made movies about the mistakes
Old 19-02-2018, 01:17   #33
kailip
Censored by Gray

Bayern always gets fucking robbed vs Madrid or Barca. Besides the hammering we gave Barca that one season, all of the recent games had extremely shit or shady refereeing, with capital mistakes most likely done in bad faith that definitely caused us to lose an edge we could've gotten otherwise.
BZ Squad member11
Old 19-02-2018, 01:47   #34
DonAK
Captain Marc

Interesting theories
Old 19-02-2018, 04:36   #35
kailip
Censored by Gray

Don't be a dildo.
BZ Squad member11
Old 19-02-2018, 04:45   #36
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailip View Post
Don't be a dildo.
Underrated comment
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Old 19-02-2018, 06:01   #37
Stansfield
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailip View Post
Don't be a dildo.
Haha

Some people would refuse to believe anything is amiss even if FIFA held a press conference admitting it. It wasn't even 15 years ago that there was a scandal involving the DFB Pokal and German leagues. Corruption and cheating can exist from governments all the way down to piddly shit but not sports! No way, no how. Whenever vast sums of money and corrupt organizations are involved it's going to be all fair and square. In some incidences where a sport was definitely being manipulated it wasn't readily apparent(if at all) to experts looking at it in hindsight with that knowledge. The lack of offsides calls in that match were so bad it's hard to imagine anyone would try to pass that shit off in a scheme though lol.
BZ Squad member18
Old 19-02-2018, 07:45   #38
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCapitalist View Post
Kassai also refereed Bayern's 2013 first leg against Barça. IMO a couple of goals could have been ruled invalid in that game (Müller's tackle against Jordi Alba and Gomez's outside goal), yet he didn't...

Vidal's expulsion is 100% on Ancelotti. He got his first card at the 7th minute, it wad OBVIOUS he would get a second one with so much time left and Vidal's playstyle...

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
There were some handballs from Barcelona in that game and none of those gave us a single penalty. If you dont belive me, then watch the game again or match highlights. They could have had a free kick or two, but those handballs was crystal clear.

The 4-0 home game.
BZ Squad member6
Old 19-02-2018, 07:46   #39
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
There were some handballs from Barcelona in that game and none of those gave us a single penalty. If you dont belive me, then watch the game again or match highlights. They could have had a free kick or two, but those handballs was crystal clear.

The 4-0 home game.
I definitely remember one from Pique
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Old 19-02-2018, 07:47   #40
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayern_fan View Post
Yes but casemiro was even worse the guy had like 5,6 yellow worthy fouls, he was making tactical fouls blocking counters for bayern, making fouls right and left then he goes straight for robbens leg a very dangerous tackle, kassai gets to his pocket runs towards the foul sees that casemiro made the foul and decided not to give him a second yellow, then 4 facking minutes later vidal makes a clear tackle and the ref canno wait to take out his yellow card. Ffs together with barcelona-chelsea the biggest robberies in football, i still cannot believe how little fuzz was made by our side and german media because if it was the other way around spanish media and marca would have made movies about the mistakes
The worst is how real Madrid fans talk about how they humiliated us again, but dont talk about their two offside goals. They are the worst
BZ Squad member6
Old 19-02-2018, 07:47   #41
OnlyInsider
Münchens wahre liebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
I definitely remember one from Pique
Yes
BZ Squad member6
Old 19-02-2018, 09:01   #42
FCBartek
BZ Member

Quote:
The worst is how real Madrid fans talk about how they humiliated us again, but dont talk about their two offside goals. They are the worst
typical uefadrid fans, posting pictures of his idol at our fanpage all the time, I hope we go past Besiktas and meet them in next round to eliminate those idiots
Old 19-02-2018, 09:42   #43
bayern_fan
BZ Member

yeah barcelona and real fans laughing about these theories but they are always on the gaining side from this "mistakes". Just look at La Liga when they are close on points and barcelona gets a penalty or scores and offside goal or Real does that they immediately go out complaining how La Liga wants Barcelona to win the league how the referees are helping them blabla making theories videos about mistakes.

I said imagine Real going out in the CL the same way bayern went out vs them. Imagine the outcry and theories by the spanish media and fans. But now "its all god everthing is clear nothing bad is happenin they were honest mistakes".

I laugh how people think that uefa and fifa are clean and everything is OK in the CL nothing bad is happening. I mean we are talking about uefa and fifa people who already were found out about corruption,taking bribes etc. Do you really believe that uefa are going to leave it all down to luck or something. They probably have meetings on how to squeze as much millions as possible every year.

Like i said in the end Real/Barcelona and Messi/Ronaldo are the most popular teams/players in the world so ofcourse uefa will push them here and there they are making more money with real and barcelona going far and messi and ronaldo winning balon dors every year. I mean who the fack wants PSG/City going far,City cannot even get a full stadium in a CL game.

i wait the day when Real/Barcelona will get eliminated somehow by referees mistakes if that ever happens then wait and see
Old 19-02-2018, 09:48   #44
misafeco
We Lose As A Team

Quote:
Why do you care what 80 IQ Real Madrid "fans" say?

Kassai might be a bad ref, but he isn't a Real Madrid fan, or Perez's puppet. He tried to keep the match under control without giving out too many cards and he failed because both Vidal and Casemiro continued to be idiots.

Idk how referees keep contact with players but if I were Kassai I would've told both players at the start of the 2nd half that "next faul and you will be sent off". Or maybe after Vidal's brutal tackle around 48 mins and the penalty in case of Casemiro. "This was your last chance, you can ask for a sub or deal with the consequences."

After our 2nd goal I told my brother: "Why Ancelotti doesn't take Vidal off the field, he will be sent off and we can't win 10 vs. 11".
Old 19-02-2018, 09:50   #45
misafeco
We Lose As A Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayern_fan View Post
yeah barcelona and real fans laughing about these theories but they are always on the gaining side from this "mistakes".
I didn't remember Real fans laugh after Barca-PSG 6-1.

These theories are ridiculous though so they have every right to laugh on them.
Closed Thread