Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 08:17   #271
Nils
Say It Ain't So

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaSchofield View Post
We should play

Ulreich
Rafinha - Süle - Hummels - Alaba
Thiago - Martinez
Robben - James - Müller
Lewandowski

Then hopefully we are comfortable enough to sub Lewy in the second half without him getting a yellow
swap Muller and James pls
BZ Squad member77
Old 05-04-2018, 08:56   #272
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nils View Post
swap Muller and James pls
Yeah that was a tough one, I don't think either of them particularly belong out wide on the left but this was merely "on paper". The way I see it is that with Robben - James - Müller you are going to get:
1) Robben cutting in from the right into the centre leaving space for Kimmich/Rafinha to overlap
2) James dropping deeper to distribute and also finding space out wide (left AND right)
3) Müller being Müller and free roaming all around the attacking 3rd leaving space for James, Robben and Alaba/Bernat

This trio is very much a fluid, interchanging attack and I honestly don't think it matters too much where they will be on paper because these are the movements we will most likely see from them
BZ Squad member25
Old 05-04-2018, 09:29   #273
Effenbergfan
Der Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaSchofield View Post
Yeah that was a tough one, I don't think either of them particularly belong out wide on the left but this was merely "on paper". The way I see it is that with Robben - James - Müller you are going to get:
1) Robben cutting in from the right into the centre leaving space for Kimmich/Rafinha to overlap
2) James dropping deeper to distribute and also finding space out wide (left AND right)
3) Müller being Müller and free roaming all around the attacking 3rd leaving space for James, Robben and Alaba/Bernat

This trio is very much a fluid, interchanging attack and I honestly don't think it matters too much where they will be on paper because these are the movements we will most likely see from them
It scares the hell out of me to see that name again for future line-ups in a CL match.
BZ Squad member2
Old 05-04-2018, 09:43   #274
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effenbergfan View Post
It scares the hell out of me to see that name again for future line-ups in a CL match.
Yeah I hope Alaba is playing but not sure about his injury!
BZ Squad member25
Old 05-04-2018, 09:46   #275
bayern_fan
BZ Member

Lewy was arguing and raising hands towards the ref two,three times in the first game vs Sevilla. I hope he is not so stupid to do the same thing in the return leg because he can be suspended. Boateng and Kimmich is facked up for them because there are defenders and they need to be extra careful, we should calm the game and not fall for their typical spanish antics or have some nervous game like in Besiktas when we conceded some stupid yellow cards
Closed Thread