Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > International Competitions

Old 02-06-2013, 22:00   #31
FreeBird
Stand Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
I'm pretty sure you admitted to once being a Man U fan
I've said it on more than one occasion. I was once a large Man U fan. Then the Glazers bought the team and they instantly became my mortal enemy. explained it around here a few time how/ why it all went down. I've flat out hated the red devils for over 8 years now
Old 02-06-2013, 22:08   #32
Badger
Taking a long break

As Pathfinder put it, I really don't hate any team, but ones I will readily cheer against include:"

- Any team which plays boring, defensive football
- Any team which plays dirty football

My main aversions are probably at international level:
- England
- Holland

The latter is unusual, because I really liked Holland for years - until the last World Cup final when they literally kicked the Spanish players around the pitch and 4-5 of them should have been sent off.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:23   #33
FCBM13
Passion

Man City, Chelsea, Monaco, and PSG. For obvious reasons, and my hate has increased, as I recall an incident some time ago...

I remember hearing that Arsenal beat Man City and obviously I was delighted, with Arsenal being the polar opposite to such shit clubs, but in the highlights, I saw that a defining moment was when a Man City player got set off for a great tackle. I cringed and thought to myself, "Of course, I'd like to see shit clubs lose, but at least they should lose fairly..."

Now though, I don't even fucking care. These 'injustices' against them are just the few glorious moments of payback for what they have done against good, honest clubs like Arsenal, Tottenham, the two Olympique's of France, and so on, since what they have done is already a long-running injustice.

The more pain these shit clubs feel, the happier I get, since it's just a tiny offset of the happiness they fucking BOUGHT.

I can't help but feel happy for the long-term fans of these clubs who probably felt delighted at these acquisitions, though, but that is the tiny minority among the brainless, plastic majority.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:36   #34
EliasKarl
BZ Member

There are only three teams that I hate with a passion.

KR Reykjavík
Breiğablik
Keflavík basketball team.

They are obviously Icelandic teams so I don't think anyone else here has a beef with them (or has heard of them).

Then there are teams such as Dortmund, Liverpool, Chelsea, Red Star Belgrade and Galatasaray that I really dislike.
Old 03-06-2013, 13:09   #35
Bayernmike28
We are all Berni

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliasKarl View Post
There are only three teams that I hate with a passion.

KR Reykjavík
Breiğablik
Keflavík basketball team.

They are obviously Icelandic teams so I don't think anyone else here has a beef with them (or has heard of them).

Then there are teams such as Dortmund, Liverpool, Chelsea, Red Star Belgrade and Galatasaray that I really dislike.
Ah the mighty Keflavík. haha
Old 03-06-2013, 14:10   #36
nyc4fcb
BZ Member

Occasionally it's becoming difficult to wish that certain players do well, playing for teams you want to be blown off the pitch. Clint Dempsey at Spurs is an example that jumps to mind, recently.

And when Germany plays Austria, I don't want them to win 5-0, I want them to win 5-1 so that Alaba can score :-)
Old 03-06-2013, 14:33   #37
Jay
there is no need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Sushi View Post
Hate is a strong word.
Damn right. I absolutely loathe Manchester United and their disgusting brand of football. I'm quite sure that most non-Man United fans hate Man United and it is simply a 'hate gene'. Out of all the top clubs, I hate them the most.

I also hate every football club sponsored by Red Bull. I don't know much about RB Leipzig, but I know that they will be getting some investment to reach the Bundesliga. I don't watch the MLS but I know for a fact that there has to he people that hate the Red Bulls because of their ownership. Lastly, Red Bull Salzburg is the devil and the people that follow RB Salzburg are the devil's spawn.
Old 03-06-2013, 14:44   #38
Bayernmike28
We are all Berni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Damn right. I absolutely loathe Manchester United and their disgusting brand of football. I'm quite sure that most non-Man United fans hate Man United and it is simply a 'hate gene'. Out of all the top clubs, I hate them the most.

I also hate every football club sponsored by Red Bull. I don't know much about RB Leipzig, but I know that they will be getting some investment to reach the Bundesliga. I don't watch the MLS but I know for a fact that there has to he people that hate the Red Bulls because of their ownership. Lastly, Red Bull Salzburg is the devil and the people that follow RB Salzburg are the devil's spawn.
This is from my group the District Ultras when we played NYRB.
Old 03-06-2013, 15:06   #39
PathfinderCS
GO SKC and NYCFC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Funny thing is that it was the NY Red Bulls that got me into MLS soccer, but anymore I've been cheering arguably as hard against them as I have the LA Galaxy. I guess with Sporting KC and, to a lesser extent, Montreal I've found better EC teams to be cheering for.

Thank GOD!
Old 03-06-2013, 22:07   #40
Wavy
BZ Member

I don't hate Man United at all. Their fans on the other hand are the dumbest fans on the face of the earth. Just today I was hanging with this friend of mine that is a Man U fan, and he really believed that if they had beaten Real they would've beaten us in the final.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member5
Old 03-06-2013, 23:29   #41
Bayernmike28
We are all Berni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavy View Post
I don't hate Man United at all. Their fans on the other hand are the dumbest fans on the face of the earth. Just today I was hanging with this friend of mine that is a Man U fan, and he really believed that if they had beaten Real they would've beaten us in the final.
One of mine said the same thing. I wish Man U fans were not so thick.
Old 03-06-2013, 23:41   #42
FreeBird
Stand Tall

Man U fans are always

"If this, then that"

Their biggest problem is, the "if" just never happens
Old 03-06-2013, 23:56   #43
Bayernmike28
We are all Berni

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBird View Post
Man U fans are always

"If this, then that"

Their biggest problem is, the "if" just never happens
It's all because they don't know much about the sport. If you say anything is better than Man U they call you out and say you are Wrong.
Old 04-06-2013, 00:11   #44
alexmihai92
BZ Member

Like many here, I really hate clubs that become "big clubs" instantly by tossing with the money here and there... they think that money play football and not the players...

Namely, my most hated clubs are: city, anzhi makhachkala, zenit, psg, monaco

Clubs from my country that i hate: steaua bucharest (their arrogance is just unbeatable), cfr cluj (they apply the same principle as sugar daddy clubs, but at a much smaller scale because of lower budget)

National teams that i dislike: hungary, bulgaria, italy, france

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Old 04-06-2013, 00:20   #45
TheDevil
peace is a lie.

Red Star Belgrade, Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Dortmund, Schalke.