Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > International Competitions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 22:00   #31
FreeBird
Stand Tall
 
FreeBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 8,043
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
I'm pretty sure you admitted to once being a Man U fan
I've said it on more than one occasion. I was once a large Man U fan. Then the Glazers bought the team and they instantly became my mortal enemy. explained it around here a few time how/ why it all went down. I've flat out hated the red devils for over 8 years now
FreeBird is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 22:08   #32
Badger
Taking a long break
 
Badger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 1,593
Likes: 0
As Pathfinder put it, I really don't hate any team, but ones I will readily cheer against include:"

- Any team which plays boring, defensive football
- Any team which plays dirty football

My main aversions are probably at international level:
- England
- Holland

The latter is unusual, because I really liked Holland for years - until the last World Cup final when they literally kicked the Spanish players around the pitch and 4-5 of them should have been sent off.
Badger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:23   #33
FCBM13
Passion
 
FCBM13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3,316
Likes: 0
Man City, Chelsea, Monaco, and PSG. For obvious reasons, and my hate has increased, as I recall an incident some time ago...

I remember hearing that Arsenal beat Man City and obviously I was delighted, with Arsenal being the polar opposite to such shit clubs, but in the highlights, I saw that a defining moment was when a Man City player got set off for a great tackle. I cringed and thought to myself, "Of course, I'd like to see shit clubs lose, but at least they should lose fairly..."

Now though, I don't even fucking care. These 'injustices' against them are just the few glorious moments of payback for what they have done against good, honest clubs like Arsenal, Tottenham, the two Olympique's of France, and so on, since what they have done is already a long-running injustice.

The more pain these shit clubs feel, the happier I get, since it's just a tiny offset of the happiness they fucking BOUGHT.

I can't help but feel happy for the long-term fans of these clubs who probably felt delighted at these acquisitions, though, but that is the tiny minority among the brainless, plastic majority.
FCBM13 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:36   #34
EliasKarl
BZ Member
 
EliasKarl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,472
Likes: 117
There are only three teams that I hate with a passion.

KR Reykjavík
Breiğablik
Keflavík basketball team.

They are obviously Icelandic teams so I don't think anyone else here has a beef with them (or has heard of them).

Then there are teams such as Dortmund, Liverpool, Chelsea, Red Star Belgrade and Galatasaray that I really dislike.
EliasKarl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 13:09   #35
Bayernmike28
We are all Berni
 
Bayernmike28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: DC Area
Posts: 1,329
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliasKarl View Post
There are only three teams that I hate with a passion.

KR Reykjavík
Breiğablik
Keflavík basketball team.

They are obviously Icelandic teams so I don't think anyone else here has a beef with them (or has heard of them).

Then there are teams such as Dortmund, Liverpool, Chelsea, Red Star Belgrade and Galatasaray that I really dislike.
Ah the mighty Keflavík. haha
Bayernmike28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 14:10   #36
nyc4fcb
BZ Member
 
nyc4fcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 96
Likes: 0
Occasionally it's becoming difficult to wish that certain players do well, playing for teams you want to be blown off the pitch. Clint Dempsey at Spurs is an example that jumps to mind, recently.

And when Germany plays Austria, I don't want them to win 5-0, I want them to win 5-1 so that Alaba can score :-)
nyc4fcb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 14:33   #37
Jay
there is no need
 
Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,131
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Sushi View Post
Hate is a strong word.
Damn right. I absolutely loathe Manchester United and their disgusting brand of football. I'm quite sure that most non-Man United fans hate Man United and it is simply a 'hate gene'. Out of all the top clubs, I hate them the most.

I also hate every football club sponsored by Red Bull. I don't know much about RB Leipzig, but I know that they will be getting some investment to reach the Bundesliga. I don't watch the MLS but I know for a fact that there has to he people that hate the Red Bulls because of their ownership. Lastly, Red Bull Salzburg is the devil and the people that follow RB Salzburg are the devil's spawn.
Jay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 14:44   #38
Bayernmike28
We are all Berni
 
Bayernmike28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: DC Area
Posts: 1,329
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Damn right. I absolutely loathe Manchester United and their disgusting brand of football. I'm quite sure that most non-Man United fans hate Man United and it is simply a 'hate gene'. Out of all the top clubs, I hate them the most.

I also hate every football club sponsored by Red Bull. I don't know much about RB Leipzig, but I know that they will be getting some investment to reach the Bundesliga. I don't watch the MLS but I know for a fact that there has to he people that hate the Red Bulls because of their ownership. Lastly, Red Bull Salzburg is the devil and the people that follow RB Salzburg are the devil's spawn.
This is from my group the District Ultras when we played NYRB.
Bayernmike28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 15:06   #39
PathfinderCS
GO SKC and NYCFC!!!
 
PathfinderCS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Whitesville, WV
Posts: 1,014
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I also hate every football club sponsored by Red Bull. I don't know much about RB Leipzig, but I know that they will be getting some investment to reach the Bundesliga. I don't watch the MLS but I know for a fact that there has to he people that hate the Red Bulls because of their ownership. Lastly, Red Bull Salzburg is the devil and the people that follow RB Salzburg are the devil's spawn.
Funny thing is that it was the NY Red Bulls that got me into MLS soccer, but anymore I've been cheering arguably as hard against them as I have the LA Galaxy. I guess with Sporting KC and, to a lesser extent, Montreal I've found better EC teams to be cheering for.

Thank GOD!
PathfinderCS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 22:07   #40
Wavy
BZ Member
 
Wavy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hell hole
Posts: 16,307
Likes: 463
I don't hate Man United at all. Their fans on the other hand are the dumbest fans on the face of the earth. Just today I was hanging with this friend of mine that is a Man U fan, and he really believed that if they had beaten Real they would've beaten us in the final.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member5
Wavy is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 23:29   #41
Bayernmike28
We are all Berni
 
Bayernmike28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: DC Area
Posts: 1,329
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavy View Post
I don't hate Man United at all. Their fans on the other hand are the dumbest fans on the face of the earth. Just today I was hanging with this friend of mine that is a Man U fan, and he really believed that if they had beaten Real they would've beaten us in the final.
One of mine said the same thing. I wish Man U fans were not so thick.
Bayernmike28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 23:41   #42
FreeBird
Stand Tall
 
FreeBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 8,043
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Man U fans are always

"If this, then that"

Their biggest problem is, the "if" just never happens
FreeBird is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 23:56   #43
Bayernmike28
We are all Berni
 
Bayernmike28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: DC Area
Posts: 1,329
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBird View Post
Man U fans are always

"If this, then that"

Their biggest problem is, the "if" just never happens
It's all because they don't know much about the sport. If you say anything is better than Man U they call you out and say you are Wrong.
Bayernmike28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 00:11   #44
alexmihai92
BZ Member
 
alexmihai92's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 153
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Like many here, I really hate clubs that become "big clubs" instantly by tossing with the money here and there... they think that money play football and not the players...

Namely, my most hated clubs are: city, anzhi makhachkala, zenit, psg, monaco

Clubs from my country that i hate: steaua bucharest (their arrogance is just unbeatable), cfr cluj (they apply the same principle as sugar daddy clubs, but at a much smaller scale because of lower budget)

National teams that i dislike: hungary, bulgaria, italy, france

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
alexmihai92 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 00:20   #45
TheDevil
peace is a lie.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Antartica
Posts: 619
Likes: 0
Red Star Belgrade, Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Dortmund, Schalke.
TheDevil is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:09.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.