Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Transfers

Old 17-11-2018, 15:55   #2071
bayern_fan
BZ Member

If we really want to invest and get back on track 200 mil is like the minimum sum. We need huge amount but in the long run we can make some money from wages.
Players like Robbery,Muller,Rafinha,Martinez,Muller,Boate g and hummels are on big contracts.

Buying players like Pavard35,De Ligt50, de jong50,Havertz50-60,FB15 and two wingers 120 mill will probably set ua back 300-320mil, BUT we already made 90 mil last season and can make some money(100-120mil) by selling Boateng30,Hummels25-30,Muller25-30 and martinez15-20 plus those young players will make far less then muller,robbery,boateng and hummels.

In the end we will be on 100-150 net spent but our team will have a new face and will be set for years.

Kimmich,Alaba new fullback
Sule,Pavard,De ligt,Mai
De Jong,tolisso,thiago,goretzka
James,Havertz
Coman,Davies,two new wingers,Gnabry
Lewy,Gnabry
Old 17-11-2018, 17:57   #2072
Blackroze
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
Agreed. I think we target 1 wing and that’s it. I think the board looks at it this way...
We have Coman, Gnabry and Davies for 2 wing spots. Meaning we need 1 more in their eyes. Problem occurs when multiple wings get injured and you have no subs and have to play guys like Muller at wing.
The thing is you can plan so much for injuries. If you have 4 good enough wingers, who you can really rely on and suddenly 3 of them get injured, you give board pass. But when you have bad wingers (Robbery) to start with with no cover up for them, that's the turning point for me. I get mad at that and there is no excuse that board can make that makes me comfortable
16/17 Predictions Winner
Old 17-11-2018, 18:50   #2073
mea95
Mea San Mea

Shit I forgot about Davies

so yeah signing 1 winger should be enough
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
Old 17-11-2018, 18:56   #2074
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
Shit I forgot about Davies

so yeah signing 1 winger should be enough
We don't know anything about Davies. This sounds like when 2010-era Bayern fans thought Mehmet Ekici meant we'd never have to buy another attacker any time soon. Turns out, he was garbage. I'm loathe to say what we need or don't need based on the performances of a player who doesn't even play for us yet. In all likelihood, as much as it will break my heart, Davies won't amount to anything at Bayern.

Spoiler
And neither, for that matter, will Coman.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Old 17-11-2018, 19:07   #2075
mea95
Mea San Mea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
We don't know anything about Davies. This sounds like when 2010-era Bayern fans thought Mehmet Ekici meant we'd never have to buy another attacker any time soon. Turns out, he was garbage. I'm loathe to say what we need or don't need based on the performances of a player who doesn't even play for us yet. In all likelihood, as much as it will break my heart, Davies won't amount to anything at Bayern.

Spoiler
I agree about Davies, but we should test him before thinking about buying a new winger

And I disagree about Coman ... he always impressed in tough games when we needed him (vs Juventus, PSG, Celtic, vs Besiktas when we needed to open the score at AA ...)
Too bad he was injured vs Real Madrid, or else we would've reached the final and won the cup
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member30
Old 17-11-2018, 19:11   #2076
RJNair
All the way UP!

I'm inclined to agree with Grey here, there is nothing solid to show that Davies can live up to the first team potential. I genuinely hope he proves us wrong & brings nothing but absolute fire on our wings but with the way Bayern is currently, I'd be a downright fool to get my hopes up.

Coman is so 50/50, he doesn't even seem that big a deal for us anymore. Bayern need to splash the cash and sign a winger of the highest class. Coman still needs a season or two of consistent football without being plagued by injuries to really shine.
BZ Squad member9
Old 17-11-2018, 19:16   #2077
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea95 View Post
I agree about Davies, but we should test him before thinking about buying a new winger

And I disagree about Coman ... he always impressed in tough games when we needed him (vs Juventus, PSG, Celtic, vs Besiktas when we needed to open the score at AA ...)
Too bad he was injured vs Real Madrid, or else we would've reached the final and won the cup
Coman has the skills to succeed here, no question whatsoever. Given his history thus far, however, I just don't see it happening. He's too injury prone and it's really only getting worse.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member10
Old 17-11-2018, 20:01   #2078
Morlock
Koann Ribery

Hehe, Neverkusen already issued statement regarding Havertz :

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...et-kai-havertz
Old 17-11-2018, 20:28   #2079
Bayer
Deep Mayo

Linton Maina from H96 is a guy whose name we'll hear about in the next future.
BZ Squad member3
Old 17-11-2018, 23:39   #2080
Muller25
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post

Spoiler
Absolutely he has to do something. But he’s atleast a player here to rotate in. Time will tell if he’s a useful player for that role.

I know you (and most of us) wantbthat big wing signing... but the fact is, we all know it won’t happen. So we have to pretty much just hope one or 2 of these young wings become WC. Bc we won’t drop that 100mill for the proven one.
BZ Squad member58